Author Topic: Without Prejudice: Offical Legal Statment Regarding Case Against BigMc  (Read 60795 times)

blinky

• Getbig V
Re: Without Prejudice: Offical Legal Statment Regarding Case Against BigMc
« Reply #175 on: August 28, 2015, 09:40:02 PM »
Saw this in an american movie recently.

What exactly do Americans mean when they say someone has a pinkeye or a stinkeye?

Stink eye = Dirty look on women?

pinkeye= when Lee Priest drops a coiler on your chest and some gets in your eye

Anemia

« Reply #176 on: August 28, 2015, 09:46:39 PM »
Should regulate all of those UK fucks back to the UK board.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #177 on: August 29, 2015, 12:21:29 AM »
kept ranting on my board and viber that he was gonna out bigmc's personal info
sent me pics of bigmc

mainly the threatening of outing bigmc's info

You have a board  ???
P

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #178 on: August 29, 2015, 12:46:42 AM »
Should regulate all of those UK fucks back to the UK board.

Who the fuck are you calling the shots with 7 posts, stupid cu.nt...

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #179 on: August 29, 2015, 12:54:21 AM »
Apologies for the delay in reponse but I was extremely busy last week. I met with Johnathan Woodhouse my laywer yesterday and will be releasing a further update today after I have spoken with him on the phone for clarification.

I also had to go in for medical checkup as advised by Jonathan and as I suspected MRI reports have confirmed that my pre-existing shoulder injury which I had (as a result of weight training) has been substantially exacberated by Bigmc's assult on me  (when he pushed me in the chest causing me to twist my shoulder) and could have also potentially caused me irreversible shoulder nerve damage.

My surgeon also advised me to cancel my shoulder surgery I had scheduled pending further ultra sound report to be done next Tuesday as the surgery will be much more complicated now and carry further risks for success.

Apart from the shoulder damage assult inflicted upon me by Bigmc, this has cost me a substantial amount of money in medical cost (canceling the shoulder surgery carries financial penalty, costs of MRI and Ultra Sound and consultation fees).....

....Not to mention the substantial loss in earnings for having to take time off work......

along with the effect it has all had on my physical, emmotional and mental well being.

Bigmc's details have all been passed to my solictors and Bigmc will be recieving official communication from my solicitors in the post seeking legal action and recompensation.

Just to reiterate what I said earlier I am limited in what I can say legally at this stage and still seeking clarification from my laywers if I can release the video footage passed on to the Metropolitan Police.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: August 29, 2015, 01:01:06 AM »
G.

All the way fucking G.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: August 29, 2015, 01:01:53 AM »
Gayer than using your mouth to gauge cucumber size during your weekly shop.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #182 on: August 29, 2015, 01:05:37 AM »
Apologies for the delay in reponse but I was extremely busy last week. I met with Johnathan Woodhouse my laywer yesterday and will be releasing a further update today after I have spoken with him on the phone for clarification.

I also had to go in for medical checkup as advised by Jonathan and as I suspected MRI reports have confirmed that my pre-existing shoulder injury which I had (as a result of weight training) has been substantially exacberated by Bigmc's assult on me  (when he pushed me in the chest causing me to twist my shoulder) and could have also potentially caused me irreversible shoulder nerve damage.

My surgeon also advised me to cancel my shoulder surgery I had scheduled pending further ultra sound report to be done next Tuesday as the surgery will be much more complicated now and carry further risks for success.

Apart from the shoulder damage assult inflicted upon me by Bigmc, this has cost me a substantial amount of money in medical cost (canceling the shoulder surgery carries financial penalty, costs of MRI and Ultra Sound and consultation fees).....

....Not to mention the substantial loss in earnings for having to take time off work......

along with the effect it has all had on my physical, emmotional and mental well being.

Bigmc's details have all been passed to my solictors and Bigmc will be recieving official communication from my solicitors in the post seeking legal action and recompensation.

Just to reiterate what I said earlier I am limited in what I can say legally at this stage and still seeking clarification from my laywers if I can release the video footage passed on to the Metropolitan Police.

:o  :o. Serious physical assault on you joon.
Sounds like serious £ compensation for you.

bigmc................... ........................ .....?????

Any reply or rebuttal................ ............?????

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: August 29, 2015, 01:10:54 AM »
This has got to be a joke. Joon returning to his estrogenic past as promised.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #184 on: August 29, 2015, 01:21:30 AM »
Does this mean there won't be an 80kg curl video coming?

Lol @ lost earnings from work, possibly the only funny thing you've ever posted.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #185 on: August 29, 2015, 01:32:21 AM »
Is this the same person who called me out for a fight? Even if it's a troll, it's pretty embarrassing.  :-\

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #186 on: August 29, 2015, 01:44:49 AM »
The faggotry is strong with joon
P

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #187 on: August 29, 2015, 01:51:01 AM »

your having a laugh right? Its a pretty boring troll job. That or your totally owning yourself in to oblivion.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #188 on: August 29, 2015, 02:06:42 AM »
your having a laugh right? Its a pretty boring troll job. That or your totally owning yourself in to oblivion.

No BigRo you know I have always had a great deal of respect for you but this is a very serious matter and certainly no joke.
I wouldn't joke about something like this.
I would like to talk to you privately on the phone if possible... I may very well need you along with some of the other UK/Ireland posters as character witnesses. All costs will be covered. We can talk more about that on the phone

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #189 on: August 29, 2015, 02:10:44 AM »
No BigRo you know I have always had a great deal of respect for you but this is a very serious matter and certainly no joke.
I wouldn't joke about something like this.
I would like to talk to you privately on the phone if possible... I may very well need you along with some of the other UK/Ireland posters as character witnesses. All costs will be covered. We can talk more about that on the phone

You can't be serious? A character witness?

This is an Internet forum, a character statement for you would cover fighting, drug dealing, fraud, drug use, firearms etc. What could anyone possibly say about you or MC that would have any bearing on any sort of legal issue? This place is full of exaggerated personas.

This whole episode is a bit lost on me.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #190 on: August 29, 2015, 02:20:37 AM »
You can't be serious? A character witness?

This is an Internet forum, a character statement for you would cover fighting, drug dealing, fraud, drug use, firearms etc. What could anyone possibly say about you or MC that would have any bearing on any sort of legal issue? This place is full of exaggerated personas.

This whole episode is a bit lost on me.

Without Prejudice

Waller there are a few people on this board who have actually met and had interactions with Bigmc in real life such as UK Jeff, Gal, Skorp10 and some others who can fully confirm what he is like and provide character references. Bigmc has been threatening members here for years, even met with UK Jeff to attempt to fight him...he has history of this sort of ridiclous behaviour and it has all been documented now for months and will be used as evidence against him.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #191 on: August 29, 2015, 02:23:52 AM »
Without Prejudice

Waller there are a few people on this board who have actually met and had interactions with Bigmc in real life such as UK Jeff, Gal, Skorp10 and some others who can fully confirm what he is like and provide character references. Bigmc has been threatening members here for years, even met with UK Jeff to attempt to fight him...he has history of this sort of ridiclous behaviour and it has all been documented now for months and will be used as evidence against him.

If all that is true, surely you must consider the fact that you've done the same? Death threats, henchmen, the works.

I'm still waiting for a video upload to youtube where you're best buddies like the last time you 'fell out'.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: August 29, 2015, 03:17:28 AM »
seems uncle spoons is pming people my pic

::)
T

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #193 on: August 29, 2015, 03:32:52 AM »

Is it a good one at least?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: August 29, 2015, 03:33:57 AM »
Is it a good one at least?

don't know im not very photogenic  :-X

and clearly off season  8)
T

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #195 on: August 29, 2015, 03:34:33 AM »

Having to look at that could be considered "assault" also.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #196 on: August 29, 2015, 03:35:16 AM »
don't know im not very photogenic  :-X

and clearly off season  8)

Can't win 'em all.  :(

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: August 29, 2015, 03:37:42 AM »
Can't win 'em all.  :(

I do dress very smartly for all ooccassions  8)
T

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #198 on: August 29, 2015, 03:39:21 AM »
I do dress very smartly for all ooccassions  8)

What would your average day of chest shoving attire consist of?  ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: August 29, 2015, 03:40:18 AM »
What would your average day of chest shoving attire consist of?  ;D

if engaging in some light harassing and assaulting

I like to sport a nice shirt and tie combination

throwing hands is no excuse to look shoddy
T