Author Topic: Without Prejudice: Offical Legal Statment Regarding Case Against BigMc  (Read 60425 times)

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Without Prejudice and Strictly Off The Record

I am limited in what I can say here legally, but I just want to give you a quick update so we are quite clear on the matter of me  posting on this forum from now on and specifically in relation to any comments, direct or indirect communications construed to be had in regards to Bigmc

As I stated on another forum a few days ago I would be making an offical legal statement regarding this matter just as soon as my account got reinstated on Getbig after I sought further legal advice from my laywers that it was ok to do so.

Against their advice I am making this statement as matter of principal because while I believe it may not be in my best legal interest to do so I believe that morally it is the right thing to do, so you know the truth of what an idividual you are dealing with here.

On Tuesday 25th August at approximately between 3.30 to 4.00pm I recieved knock on my door by an idividual who I had previously met and knew from Getbig.com internet forums known to me as Bigmc or by his real name which I won't mention on here. I had not been expecting this visit and nor had he been invited to my property. He proceeded to threaten me and verbally abuse me in and etremely aggresive manner in relation to some comment I had made on this board which he did not like. He then threatened to kill me if I made any such futher comments about him and also threatened members of my family and caused me ridicule and embarrasment in front of my neighbours and workers who were there and witnesses. There is also some video evidence which I shall post shortly. He is also a well known steroid abuser.

After  I asked him several times to leave me and my property he refused and pushed me in my chest and assulted me.

This matter was reported to the Metropolitan Police and crime reference number obtained and I have instructed my Solitictors Wallace LLP of Mayfair to also take civil action against Bigmc and no stone will be left unturned in this matter.

No one should be allowed to get away with this kind of appaling behaviour and he has a history it seems in this kind of thing.

Bigmc made a post  recently stating that he had been questioned by the police regarding this incident yet further started abusing me here verbally, defaming me and bringing my character into disrepute.

I will be posting some video evidence as Bigmc was leaving my property which has also been forwarded to the Metropolitan Police as well as CCTV footage.

I wish to have absolutely no communication with Bigmc direclty or indirectly and will only answers questions where it is permissibale for me to do so.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
Re: Without Prejudice: Offical Legal Statment Regarding Case Against BigMc
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2015, 04:13:46 PM »
youre a bitch

welllllllllllllllll that summarizes that

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2015, 04:16:08 PM »
No one gives a shit. Too long. Didn't read. Go away.
X

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2015, 04:17:05 PM »
Joon I thought you were a bad boy gangster and yet you grassed bigmc up over a shove in the chest?!

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2015, 04:21:54 PM »
Joon I thought you were a bad boy gangster and yet you grassed bigmc up over a shove in the chest?!

I was verbally, physically and racially abused. That is no laughing matter by any imagination. People need to realize some of the people here who don't distinguish between real life and the internet, its shocking

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2015, 04:25:49 PM »
IF THIS IS REAL
I personally will donate 100 dollars (that I may have to beg on the street for lol) to bigmc's defence lawyer

this is epically the largest pussy move in the history of internet forums by joon. He is the laughing stock of all

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2015, 04:29:19 PM »
I was verbally, physically and racially abused. That is no laughing matter by any imagination. People need to realize some of the people here who don't distinguish between real life and the internet, its shocking

I like you Joon you have always made me laugh and you are great fun but it looks like you sailed a little too close to the wind and it caught up with you. Unless this whole thing has been made up....it's difficult to tell sometimes mate.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2015, 04:30:29 PM »
Bigmc can you speak on this?

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2015, 04:30:41 PM »
Jesus, it's a fucking forum.

This shit is gold.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2015, 04:44:10 PM »
Jesus, it's a fucking forum.

This shit is gold.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2015, 04:45:01 PM »
This can not truly be happening.

No F'ing way did a message board get this far out of hand.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2015, 04:52:53 PM »

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2015, 04:59:00 PM »
This can not truly be happening.

No F'ing way did a message board get this far out of hand.

Precisely Tu, and exactly why I am taking action.
No one should be victim to this type of abuse and threatening behaviour over a message board forum
Its truly shocking

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2015, 05:00:28 PM »
No one should be victim to this type of abuse and threatening behaviour over a message board forum
Its truly shocking

Its 50/50 I would put his dick in my mouth if he kicked the living shit out of your bitch ass

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2015, 05:02:01 PM »
Its truly shocking

There was a time I wanted to fly to the UK and hunt you down myself.

I decided it was better for me to step away than to get that far out of hand.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2015, 05:04:09 PM »
I just couldnt shoot my mouth off like junior and then be a total bitch when someone showed up,....Id rather take my lumps

how can a person look in the mirror after being such a little k-unt

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2015, 05:06:01 PM »
I just couldnt shoot my mouth off like junior and then be a total bitch when someone showed up,....Id rather take my lumps

how can a person look in the mirror after being such a little k-unt

Can you comment on this please Joon.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2015, 05:08:16 PM »
Found myself reading the first post in the old Jerky Boys Sol Rosenberg voice, which made it quite enjoyable. Can't wait for the video to be posted.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2015, 05:08:35 PM »
Found myself reading the first post in the old Jerky Boys Sol Rosenberg voice, which made it quite enjoyable. Can't wait for the video to be posted.

Hey there sizzlechest.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2015, 05:10:14 PM »
Both fellas are probably sniffing cocaine together right now trying to create some drama on the forum.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2015, 05:10:40 PM »
hey joon

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2015, 05:16:10 PM »
IF THIS IS REAL
I personally will donate 100 dollars (that I may have to beg on the street for lol) to bigmc's defense lawyer

this is epically the largest pussy move in the history of internet forums by joon. He is the laughing stock of all

I'll match that donation... Harley are you reading this? We need your help!

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2015, 05:19:56 PM »
I think it's true....albeit can't say 100% as I don't speak nor trust cock nose, but Bigmc went unusually quiet on me on whatsapp...and when finally heard from him he made vague reference to problems from the board spilling into his real life...I asked him to elaborate but I think his phone is off or purposely avoiding my messages.
S

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2015, 05:20:33 PM »
I will be releasing the first video recording tomorrow around 11.00am UK time after I have spoken with my lawyer.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2015, 05:21:07 PM »
The other day you were asking to be a mod on the mma board and said you lived and breathed mma etc.

So why didn't you use your jump roping skills to scare him away? Also you use steroids too and posted a pic of your drawer full to make us all drool. Maybe he just wanted you to share. :D