Author Topic: Without Prejudice: Offical Legal Statment Regarding Case Against BigMc  (Read 60397 times)

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
Re: Without Prejudice: Offical Legal Statment Regarding Case Against BigMc
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2015, 05:27:20 PM »
I will be releasing the first video recording tomorrow around 11.00am UK time after I have spoken with my lawyer.

hey joon

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2015, 05:29:15 PM »
The other day you were asking to be a mod on the mma board and said you lived and breathed mma etc.

So why didn't you use your jump roping skills to scare him away? Also you use steroids too and posted a pic of your drawer full to make us all drool. Maybe he just wanted you to share. :D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2015, 05:29:24 PM »
Also you use steroids too and posted a pic of your drawer full to make us all drool. Maybe he just wanted you to share. :D

Personal use or possession isn't even illegal in the UK I don't think. Pretty lax laws unless you're dealing. I don't know if this is still the case but from what I've read you could even import drugs such as testosterone for personal use.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2015, 05:30:18 PM »
I'm just going to assume that this is just more UK tomfoolery and not legit.

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, is that bitch-ass. Even Joon isn't possibly that much of a pussy.

It makes my owning of Joon look fucking LAME. I mean, he's like a like timid little girl.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2015, 05:38:36 PM »
I'm just going to assume that this is just more UK tomfoolery and not legit.

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, is that bitch-ass. Even Joon isn't possibly that much of a pussy.

It makes my owning of Joon look fucking LAME. I mean, he's like a like timid little girl.

AJ, are you saying that joon should put on her best dress and lipstick and go work the nearest corner with a sign taped to her back saying "Cheapest little Bitch in Town"?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2015, 05:41:01 PM »
Hey there sizzlechest.

:Calls constable:

Joon Rosenberg - "Hello, I was hurt at my home today. Yes, I opened the door, and this huge muscly man from Getbig pushed me, and said some terrible, awful things in front of my neighbours and co-workers. I was very injured...."

Constable - "Physically hurt?"

Joon Rosenberg - "I sustained an injury, but I was initially hurt by his words. Listen, he said bad, awful, hurtful things. then I ran to the back of the house to check the CCTV footage, and I slipped, and broke my glasses and my shoes fell off....".

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2015, 05:51:18 PM »
hey joon didnt you like beat up 5 workers last week when you woke up and didnt like the work they were doing.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2015, 05:54:13 PM »
The other day you were asking to be a mod on the mma board and said you lived and breathed mma etc.

So why didn't you use your jump roping skills to scare him away? Also you use steroids too and posted a pic of your drawer full to make us all drool. Maybe he just wanted you to share. :D

Exactly.

What will be the consequences when Juniors getbig  posts by himself (and gimmicks) are subpoenaed, posts where he blatantly flaunts illegal activities....

I'm sure it was said here that Junior and Bigmc have hung out in real life, I thought there was video evidence as well. If this was real my best guess is the judge will see this as a domestic dispute between ex lovers.

What happens when Juniors Hulksmash account is involved in the subpoena and they see he's made an assassination threat against a presidential candidate ?  :o

Good thing this is all made up.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2015, 05:57:50 PM »
hey joon didnt you like beat up 5 workers last week when you woke up and didnt like the work they were doing.

haha I got a better one than that, Ill find the viber message

He msgd me saying he was driving down the road and 2 albanians pissed him off and he ran them over with his car and then got out and kicked them both in the face unconscious

I HAVE TO find it--Ill post it up
bigmc will love to see it

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2015, 06:00:19 PM »
bah i dont know how to go back more than one day of history on viber
ill contact them and ask--i have to post that

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2015, 06:03:55 PM »
Exactly.

What will be the consequences when Juniors getbig  posts by himself (and gimmicks) are subpoenaed, posts where he blatantly flaunts illegal activities....

I'm sure it was said here that Junior and Bigmc have hung out in real life, I thought there was video evidence as well. If this was real my best guess is the judge will see this as a domestic dispute between ex lovers.

What happens when Juniors Hulksmash account is involved in the subpoena and they see he's made an assassination threat against a presidential candidate ?  :o

so dave d your saying this is a gay anal butt sex lovers quarrel?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2015, 06:11:00 PM »
Got some pretty bad diarrhea tonight will keep you all posted.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2015, 06:12:38 PM »
Exactly.

you mean stuff like this? Ive got a whole library on him  :D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2015, 06:13:36 PM »

I'm just hypothesizing what the judge will see it as.

One person openly fantasizing about intercourse with transsexuals,  claiming it's a completely heterosexual act. The other person calls himself "BIG"mc on a devoted bodybuilding board despite being built like a young DJ Quarles.
They've had videos posted of their train rides to various destinations, as well as videos of being in the same home so from the judges perspective........, and this is just a small sample of the nonsense.

I'm sure it's all a joke though, because this makes Groinks  near death seem more realistic.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2015, 06:14:58 PM »

I'm sure it's all a joke though, because this makes Groinks  near death seemed more realistic.

Getbig doesn't disappoint does it?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2015, 06:15:29 PM »
you mean stuff like this? Ive got a whole library on him  :D

Dudes got a history of breadcrumbs leaving a trail from where he came...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2015, 06:15:55 PM »
I'm at a loss for words at the bitchness being displayed.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2015, 06:16:31 PM »
and this?

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2015, 06:17:29 PM »
Without Prejudice and Strictly Off The Record

I am limited in what I can say here legally, but I just want to give you a quick update so we are quite clear on the matter of me  posting on this forum from now on and specifically in relation to any comments, direct or indirect communications construed to be had in regards to Bigmc

As I stated on another forum a few days ago I would be making an offical legal statement regarding this matter just as soon as my account got reinstated on Getbig after I sought further legal advice from my laywers that it was ok to do so.

Against their advice I am making this statement as matter of principal because while I believe it may not be in my best legal interest to do so I believe that morally it is the right thing to do, so you know the truth of what an idividual you are dealing with here.

On Tuesday 25th August at approximately between 3.30 to 4.00pm I recieved knock on my door by an idividual who I had previously met and knew from Getbig.com internet forums known to me as Bigmc or by his real name which I won't mention on here. I had not been expecting this visit and nor had he been invited to my property. He proceeded to threaten me and verbally abuse me in and etremely aggresive manner in relation to some comment I had made on this board which he did not like. He then threatened to kill me if I made any such futher comments about him and also threatened members of my family and caused me ridicule and embarrasment in front of my neighbours and workers who were there and witnesses. There is also some video evidence which I shall post shortly. He is also a well known steroid abuser.

After  I asked him several times to leave me and my property he refused and pushed me in my chest and assulted me.

This matter was reported to the Metropolitan Police and crime reference number obtained and I have instructed my Solitictors Wallace LLP of Mayfair to also take civil action against Bigmc and no stone will be left unturned in this matter.

No one should be allowed to get away with this kind of appaling behaviour and he has a history it seems in this kind of thing.

Bigmc made a post  recently stating that he had been questioned by the police regarding this incident yet further started abusing me here verbally, defaming me and bringing my character into disrepute.

I will be posting some video evidence as Bigmc was leaving my property which has also been forwarded to the Metropolitan Police as well as CCTV footage.

I wish to have absolutely no communication with Bigmc direclty or indirectly and will only answers questions where it is permissibale for me to do so.

Why call cops and sew him?why not just beat his ass?

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2015, 06:17:33 PM »
and this?,..................I can do this all day

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2015, 06:18:54 PM »
open image in new tab, sorry its so small

ooooo lemme dig out the one where he says he owns the police and they deliver drugs and money for him

bigmc will like that one

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2015, 06:22:35 PM »
 :D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2015, 06:24:07 PM »
I wanna know where BigMc gets the balls to go to someones house and confront them over comments in an internet bodybuilding board?  WTF? See, this is why I'm pro 2nd amendment and this is why I exercise my rights...10 years ago, I'd give a couple o' round houses and uppercuts, now, time is short, I'm just giving out rounds (Easy, tough guy  ;D ) BigMc where do you get your balls going to another mans house?  I don't think anyone is stupid enough to do that in the states.  You can definitely expect to be legally shot.  Especially out here in Vegas and I'd have to agree with it 100%.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2015, 06:24:55 PM »
I wanna know where BigMc gets the balls to go to someones house and confront them over comments in an internet bodybuilding board?  WTF? See, this is why I'm pro 2nd amendment and this is why I exercise my rights...10 years ago, I'd give a couple o' round houses and uppercuts, now, time is short, I'm just giving out rounds (Easy, tough guy  ;D ) BigMc where do you get your balls going to another mans house?  I don't think anyone is stupid enough to do that in the states.  You can definitely expect to be legally shot.  Especially out here in Vegas and I'd have to agree with it 100%.

I call bullshit on the whole story.
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2015, 06:26:05 PM »
I call bullshit on the whole story.

Ok.