Author Topic: Without Prejudice: Offical Legal Statment Regarding Case Against BigMc  (Read 60736 times)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Re: Without Prejudice: Offical Legal Statment Regarding Case Against BigMc
« Reply #75 on: August 27, 2015, 09:55:05 PM »
Without Prejudice and Strictly Off The Record

I am limited in what I can say here legally, but I just want to give you a quick update so we are quite clear on the matter of me  posting on this forum from now on and specifically in relation to any comments, direct or indirect communications construed to be had in regards to Bigmc

As I stated on another forum a few days ago I would be making an offical legal statement regarding this matter just as soon as my account got reinstated on Getbig after I sought further legal advice from my laywers that it was ok to do so.

Against their advice I am making this statement as matter of principal because while I believe it may not be in my best legal interest to do so I believe that morally it is the right thing to do, so you know the truth of what an idividual you are dealing with here.

On Tuesday 25th August at approximately between 3.30 to 4.00pm I recieved knock on my door by an idividual who I had previously met and knew from Getbig.com internet forums known to me as Bigmc or by his real name which I won't mention on here. I had not been expecting this visit and nor had he been invited to my property. He proceeded to threaten me and verbally abuse me in and etremely aggresive manner in relation to some comment I had made on this board which he did not like. He then threatened to kill me if I made any such futher comments about him and also threatened members of my family and caused me ridicule and embarrasment in front of my neighbours and workers who were there and witnesses. There is also some video evidence which I shall post shortly. He is also a well known steroid abuser.

After  I asked him several times to leave me and my property he refused and pushed me in my chest and assulted me.

This matter was reported to the Metropolitan Police and crime reference number obtained and I have instructed my Solitictors Wallace LLP of Mayfair to also take civil action against Bigmc and no stone will be left unturned in this matter.

No one should be allowed to get away with this kind of appaling behaviour and he has a history it seems in this kind of thing.

Bigmc made a post  recently stating that he had been questioned by the police regarding this incident yet further started abusing me here verbally, defaming me and bringing my character into disrepute.

I will be posting some video evidence as Bigmc was leaving my property which has also been forwarded to the Metropolitan Police as well as CCTV footage.

I wish to have absolutely no communication with Bigmc direclty or indirectly and will only answers questions where it is permissibale for me to do so.

hahahhahahaha  i tought you where a gangster and a mma fighter and you run to the police just because somelne pushes you .......what a fucking pussy you are junior the nerd is revealed. I bet you where scared shitless haha

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: August 27, 2015, 10:10:14 PM »
But to be serious this not funny at all and not a ok move from bigmc he should be ashamed of himself......... i mean push joon when he had the chance to punch that little cokesquirell lål

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: August 27, 2015, 10:16:02 PM »
... or when Fring threatens Walt's family on Breaking Bad, remember? Undaunted, White slowly dons the pork pie - then POW! - savagely calls Albuquerque HD on Los Pollos Hermanos.

Straight up fucken G.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #78 on: August 27, 2015, 10:23:15 PM »
OP is a rat that calls the police.  Never trust that piece of shit. 
a

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: August 27, 2015, 10:32:35 PM »
To bad they are probably trolling...is one thing to expect from joon the rat but not that bigmc is taking after  joon the rats antics

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #80 on: August 28, 2015, 12:09:46 AM »
Rats are everywhere on Getbig. Bigmc said he was contacting Arnold's lawyers about the time Arnold was at my place in 1974. I haven't heard from anyone.

Last week Joon said he was going to throw hands with bigmc. Looks like bigmc showed up. Joon wrote that he was pissed off that booty sent bigmc an

intimate photo (behind Joon's back no less!). Nuff there for fisticuffs for sure! Looks like junior lost his last two mates.....Josh and bigmc!

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: August 28, 2015, 12:28:47 AM »
I was verbally, physically and racially abused. That is no laughing matter by any imagination. People need to realize some of the people here who don't distinguish between real life and the internet, its shocking

U too must be room mates  :P

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: August 28, 2015, 12:29:58 AM »
Joon, BigMC: What a load of shit.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: August 28, 2015, 01:00:28 AM »
Rats are everywhere on Getbig. Bigmc said he was contacting Arnold's lawyers about the time Arnold was at my place in 1974. I haven't heard from anyone.

Last week Joon said he was going to throw hands with bigmc. Looks like bigmc showed up. Joon wrote that he was pissed off that booty sent bigmc an

intimate photo (behind Joon's back no less!). Nuff there for fisticuffs for sure! Looks like junior lost his last two mates.....Josh and bigmc!

"Penthouse" is gone long time ago  :D, wife too  ;D, gym ownership of only 20%  :) ,you are old fat ugly hairy looser.

Hey CORNUTO  sell that BS story to '60 Minutes'  ;D ;D ;D

Vincenzo va fanculo .

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #84 on: August 28, 2015, 01:17:09 AM »
"Penthouse" is gone long time ago  :D, wife too  ;D, gym ownership of only 20%  :) ,you are old fat ugly hairy looser.

Hey CORNUTO  sell that BS story to '60 Minutes'  ;D ;D ;D

Vincenzo va fanculo .

You lying piece of excrement!

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 28, 2015, 01:31:32 AM »
:D

i believe he is an ottoman. he has the same nose and hips as kim kardashian

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #86 on: August 28, 2015, 02:04:45 AM »
I think it's true....albeit can't say 100% as I don't speak nor trust cock nose, but Bigmc went unusually quiet on me on whatsapp...and when finally heard from him he made vague reference to problems from the board spilling into his real life...I asked him to elaborate but I think his phone is off or purposely avoiding my messages.
He sent threats to me on here and threatened my Family. so i can believe it. About time he was de-moded in my opinion. have to say though i am worried about this Gangsta  ::)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #87 on: August 28, 2015, 02:22:28 AM »

big Basile, maybe you should do some rat extermination and own these tiny tits.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: August 28, 2015, 02:24:57 AM »
all bullshit. Money will be collected for bigmc and then weeks later the joke will be revealed. We've seen this shit too many times on here before

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #89 on: August 28, 2015, 02:42:40 AM »

Bigmc is a longstanding lowlife as far as I am concerned. Junior and bigmc deserve what they get and they both get what they deserve.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #90 on: August 28, 2015, 02:48:11 AM »
Thank goodness Hulkotron saved this thread with some of his dump commentary.
P

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: August 28, 2015, 02:56:46 AM »
You lying piece of excrement!

U are drunk again  ::)

- U don't own "Penthouse"
- U don't have a wife  (NSW registry of :death,birth & marriages) , so don't bullshit
- & that gym is not 100% yours (Asic website )

NSW Lands titles office give away information's about property ownership in this state, so don't bullshit .

"60 Minutes" = $$$

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #92 on: August 28, 2015, 02:57:55 AM »

- U don't own "Penthouse"
- U don't have a wife  (NSW registry of :death,birth & marriages) , so don't bullshit
- & that gym is not 100% yours (Asic website )

NSW Lands titles office give away information's about property ownership in this state, so don't bullshit .

"60 Minutes" = $$$

Ouch..owned

MorganSA

• Getbig III
  • Benching 19 years, still lead with shoulders
« Reply #93 on: August 28, 2015, 03:02:09 AM »
Didn't the police laugh at you? Fuck me, ous break into my house, steal my electronic equipment, and I had to sit down in the office and refuse to leave until a case was opened (so I could claim off insurance, or I would not bother). It took some convincing but it got done.

I'm pretty sure SA police might throw you in the holding cells when you reported that crime just to hear you scream as one of their imprisoned mates injects your ass with aids. Seriously, if you went to the wrong station that would happen.

Are all MMA guys over there completely incapable of defending themselves when standing in a doorway?

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #94 on: August 28, 2015, 03:03:27 AM »
which biblical passage says you can put a bullet in a man on your property after a first warning, if he does not comply? You have obviously not being transformed in Christ.

ps: where your life or the life of a loved one or neighbor is imminently at risk of death I condone it but even there a non lethal shot is better if possible. Thing is most yanks feel imminently in danger when a bird chirps.
It's toward the middle of the book.

Maybe chapter 12... or was it 21?

I can't be bothered but it's all there.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: August 28, 2015, 03:04:10 AM »

Cheap Aldi vino roso is winning over old fagy  ;)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: August 28, 2015, 03:05:51 AM »
He sent threats to me on here and threatened my Family. so i can believe it. About time he was de-moded in my opinion. have to say though i am worried about this Gangsta  ::)

Mate Manly love is not always Gay... i will let Joon warm her up for Big Daddy... ;D

T

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #97 on: August 28, 2015, 03:10:24 AM »
Donny03:09:04 AMUsing the spellchecker

Lolololol

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #98 on: August 28, 2015, 03:12:48 AM »

Stick with the subject of the thread. Oh, I forgot, you don't have anything sensible to contribute here.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #99 on: August 28, 2015, 03:13:29 AM »
Donny03:09:04 AMUsing the spellchecker

Lolololol
take your medication.. and don´t Bugger that Dog of yours...