Author Topic: Without Prejudice: Offical Legal Statment Regarding Case Against BigMc  (Read 60821 times)

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
Re: Without Prejudice: Offical Legal Statment Regarding Case Against BigMc
« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2015, 06:26:20 PM »
I wanna know where BigMc gets the balls to go to someones house and confront them over comments in an internet bodybuilding board?  WTF? See, this is why I'm pro 2nd amendment and this is why I exercise my rights...10 years ago, I'd give a couple o' round houses and uppercuts, now, time is short, I'm just giving out rounds (Easy, tough guy  ;D ) BigMc where do you get your balls going to another mans house?  I don't think anyone is stupid enough to do that in the states.  You can definitely expect to be legally shot.  Especially out here in Vegas and I'd have to agree with it 100%.

Beat me to it.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2015, 06:28:30 PM »
I wanna know where BigMc gets the balls to go to someones house and confront them over comments in an internet bodybuilding board?  WTF? See, this is why I'm pro 2nd amendment and this is why I exercise my rights...10 years ago, I'd give a couple o' round houses and uppercuts, now, time is short, I'm just giving out rounds (Easy, tough guy  ;D ) BigMc where do you get your balls going to another mans house?  I don't think anyone is stupid enough to do that in the states.  You can definitely expect to be legally shot.  Especially out here in Vegas and I'd have to agree with it 100%.
Wiggs getting all hebrewish in this thread.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2015, 06:28:57 PM »
Joon and bigmc quietly drawing us all into their web. We start paypaling money to bigmc defense account, then BAM! Another arce story...

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2015, 06:30:30 PM »

your black ass couldnt fight his way out of a kindergarten recess

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2015, 06:32:43 PM »
If true though, does this story top Onemorerep's owning of suckmymuscle? I can't imagine the mighty joon (as he portrays himself) getting shook up like this. Dude was just a chump the whole time or is this just UK drama?

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2015, 06:36:15 PM »
If true though, does this story top Onemorerep's owning of suckmymuscle? I can't imagine the mighty joon (as he portrays himself) getting shook up like this. Dude was just a chump the whole time or is this just UK drama?

Nothing could top that.  :D
:

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2015, 06:36:34 PM »
All bullshit, these 2 are always trying to wind getbig up.Attention whoring at its worst.Theres ten or so posters that revel in this bullshit, ruins the whole board.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2015, 06:37:51 PM »
your black ass couldnt fight his way out of a kindergarten recess

This is what I'd like you to think.  :)

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2015, 06:41:07 PM »
This is what I'd like you to think.  :)

Wiggs you homo

Irishdave used to email me all the time looking for personal info on you
hes a bit of a twat

just letting you know----obviously i gave him nothing,.....other than your boyfriends name  :D :D :D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #60 on: August 27, 2015, 06:43:58 PM »
Got some pretty bad diarrhea tonight will keep you all posted.

Been crapping out stomach acid basically the last couple trips, not looking good.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #61 on: August 27, 2015, 06:48:00 PM »
Wiggs you homo

Irishdave used to email me all the time looking for personal info on you
hes a bit of a twat

just letting you know----obviously i gave him nothing,.....other than your boyfriends name  :D :D :D

I know.  But I openly told him what would happen if he came to my house and it still stands because I'm serious.  It takes some huge balls and lack of intelligence to do that especially from comments made on an internet message forum.  Tells you the guy has a couple of screws loose and that the internet is very serious to them.  You have no idea what they have in mind.  They took the time to search you out come to your house and it wasn't for tea or a beer. I have to assume the worst, I'm not taking time to talk things out.  One warning, then a bullet.  And do it all within the law.  No guilt but no bragging either. It is what it is. You have to defend yourself in this crazy world and I classify someone searching another person out over comments made because they didn't have the intellectual fortitude to out think the other person and now want to fight as crazy and crazy gets bullets today. 

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #62 on: August 27, 2015, 06:49:01 PM »
I know.  But I openly told him what would happen if he came to my house and it still stands because I'm serious.  It takes some huge balls and lack of intelligence to do that especially from comments made on an internet message forum.  Tells you the guy has a couple of screws loose and that the internet is very serious to them.  You have no idea what they have in mind.  They took the time to search you out come to your house and it wasn't for tea or a beer. I have to assume the worst, I'm not taking time to talk things out.  One warning, then a bullet.  And do it all within the law.  No guilt but no bragging either. It is what it is. You have to defend yourself in this crazy world and I classify someone searching another person out over comments made because they didn't have the intellectual fortitude to out think the other person and now want to fight as crazy and crazy gets bullets today. 

I never heard from him again---hes retarded

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 27, 2015, 07:03:26 PM »
Been crapping out stomach acid basically the last couple trips, not looking good.

What's it looking like now?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #64 on: August 27, 2015, 07:06:31 PM »
What's it looking like now?

Last stool was very very loose, feeling a bit better thanks man.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #65 on: August 27, 2015, 07:13:55 PM »

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 27, 2015, 07:18:34 PM »
Last stool was very very loose, feeling a bit better thanks man.

Did you check under the toilet seat to see if there was any splash back from the explosion? You may want to do that as it is a bit embarrassing for company to come by, take a piss and see that when they lift the seat.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #67 on: August 27, 2015, 07:21:14 PM »
Did you check under the toilet seat to see if there was any splash back from the explosion? You may want to do that as it is a bit embarrassing for company to come by, take a piss and see that when they lift the seat.

Pro tip.

x2

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: August 27, 2015, 07:42:30 PM »
This has been an interesting topic and somewhat close to an actual experience  as a result of  a home intrusion a few years back.

The following is submitted for anyone who may undergo a similar experience in the future.

This pertains to the State of Nevada but may be somewhat similar to the "law' within the state in which you reside, but check it out before you cock that trigger.

Sorry for the length of this but it may prove to be of some importance to one of more GetBiggers.

It is legal in Nevada to batter, injure or even kill another person in self-defense. However, self-defense is lawful only when you reasonably believe you are facing immediate harm and you inflict no more force than is necessary to protect yourself.

Our Las Vegas criminal defense lawyers have been very successful in fighting violent crimes charges by claiming self-defense. Scroll down to learn more about self-defense laws in Nevada and how we can help your case.

Self-defense in Las Vegas is a legal defense which excuses violent behavior that otherwise would be criminal. As long as you are reasonably trying to protect yourself, the law recognizes that you should not be penalized for hurting or even mortally wounding someone else.

In Nevada Self-defense is justified in the following circumstance:
   1   The defendant reasonably believes he/she is facing immediate bodily harm, and
   2   The defendant uses no more physical force than necessary to protect him/herself.
In order to explain the concepts of "immediate bodily harm" and "necessary physical force," let us look at some examples:

Example: Tom tells John to leave his Henderson home, but John refuses. Tom then puts John in a headlock and leads him out of the house. While trapped in the headlock, John reaches for his knife and stabs Tom in the chest. Tom survives, but the police arrest John for attempted murder with a deadly weapon in Henderson.
Here, odds are John would not win on self-defense grounds. Even though Tom was the aggressor by putting John in the headlock, the court would probably find that John overreacted with unnecessary physical force. If John had merely bit or punched Tom to get out of the headlock, John would have a much better case for self-defense in Henderson. Now let us change this example slightly:

Example: Tom puts John in a headlock and leads him out of Tom's house. Once outside, Tom lets John go and walks back inside the house. John then turns around, goes back in the house and punches Tom. The police arrest John for battery in Henderson.

Here, John would not have a viable self-defense claim either. Since Tom had let John go, John was no longer in any immediate physical danger. It does not matter if John honestly believed that he was acting in self-defense . . . the courts care only about whether his belief was reasonable. let us take one final example:

Example: Tom yells at John, "Look out! I am gonna kick your ass!" and punches him. John punches back harder, causing Tom to fall back and pass out. The police arrest John for battery in Henderson.

Here, John's battery charges probably would be dismissed on self-defense grounds. Even if Tom never intended to punch John more than once, John reasonably believed he faced immediate physical harm in the form of Tom's punch and verbal threat. Furthermore, John retaliated using only as much force as necessary to stop him.
As you can see, self-defense cases are very fact-specific. Nevada courts look very closely at the details of exactly what happened when in order to decide whether the defendant acted reasonably.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #69 on: August 27, 2015, 07:44:06 PM »
I just couldnt shoot my mouth off like junior and then be a total bitch when someone showed up,....Id rather take my lumps

how can a person look in the mirror after being such a little k-unt

well said sir
~

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #70 on: August 27, 2015, 08:51:47 PM »
We are going through the same thing, Junior.  :'( :'(
X

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: August 27, 2015, 09:01:53 PM »
I'll match that donation... Harley are you reading this? We need your help!

If there is a GetBigger out there who needs my legal help, I am there.
But in this case, I don't know where "there" really is.
I have no idea what's going on but that has never stopped a lawyer before.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #72 on: August 27, 2015, 09:08:21 PM »
If there is a GetBigger out there who needs my legal help, I am there.
But in this case, I don't know where "there" really is.
I have no idea what's going on but that has never stopped a lawyer before.

Harley, Junior lives in the UK. Our getbig brothers from across the pond.  :) :)
X

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #73 on: August 27, 2015, 09:25:03 PM »

which biblical passage says you can put a bullet in a man on your property after a first warning, if he does not comply? You have obviously not being transformed in Christ.

ps: where your life or the life of a loved one or neighbor is imminently at risk of death I condone it but even there a non lethal shot is better if possible. Thing is most yanks feel imminently in danger when a bird chirps.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 27, 2015, 09:40:23 PM »
Reminds me of that Sopranos episode, where Tony (another ruthless G) gets bullied by Carmela's sancho, and T sorts him out with a vicious restraining order. Sangre por sangre.