Author Topic: genova finally got lean!  (Read 4758 times)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
genova finally got lean!
« on: August 28, 2015, 04:11:18 AM »
impressive

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Re: genova finally got lean!
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2015, 04:23:01 AM »
Him and Joon should go into business together.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2015, 04:24:44 AM »
Like rain man repeating stupid bb cliché phrases over and over.

"Whole package" where is he hearing this shit?  ::)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2015, 04:27:47 AM »
Like rain man repeating stupid bb cliché phrases over and over.

if jason was in the same kind of shape as some of the bodybuilders, I wouldn't see any difference in the way he speaks and represents himself.  Mentally ill "sport". Can't believe I was one of these crazy ass bodybuilding fans, now it gives me the same type of entertainment as a freak circus. It's not impressive one bit, it's just in a very weird way entertaining... no homo.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2015, 04:57:18 AM »
Definitely the most progress I've ever seen from him.

Gotta give him props.

Not show ready, but progress for him nonetheless. How much time before his show?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2015, 05:08:03 AM »
Definitely the most progress I've ever seen from him.

Gotta give him props.

Not show ready, but progress for him nonetheless. How much time before his show?

3-4 weeks

he's squatting with 135 at 09:30 but it's because he's carb depleted

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2015, 05:19:17 AM »
if jason was in the same kind of shape as some of the bodybuilders, I wouldn't see any difference in the way he speaks and represents himself.  Mentally ill "sport". Can't believe I was one of these crazy ass bodybuilding fans, now it gives me the same type of entertainment as a freak circus. It's not impressive one bit, it's just in a very weird way entertaining... no homo.

What you are trying to say is that you so desperately wanted to be a big lean guy and because you've never been able to get in shape MUCH-LESS compete - you hate that stupid bodybuilding - LOL...
You literally live your life on on a BB site - pathetic

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2015, 05:21:08 AM »

What you are trying to say is that you so desperately wanted to be a big lean guy and because you've never been able to get in shape MUCH-LESS compete - you hate that stupid bodybuilding - LOL...
Define "bodybuilding site."

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2015, 05:32:58 AM »

u truly think this is a bb site ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2015, 06:07:22 AM »
Define "bodybuilding site."

There are more political threads than there are bodybuilding threads.
X

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2015, 06:12:20 AM »
Big fucking deal eat meat=lose weight
A

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2015, 06:41:36 AM »
What I find disturbing is all of your fascination with a guy that has some type of delay. It really is disturbing how some of you find this funny and almost "cream in your pants" making fun of him.
First off, He's just a person that has a delay and doing something he likes as a hobby. This is what drives him just like some of you morons that post nasty, negative things about him. Wow...you can make fun of a handicap...congratulatio ns.
Second, Its obvious he doesn't take any drugs...but here with the GetBig Dum Dums even if he did, you dummies would find something else to pick on. Ridiculous.

Grow up Assholes. Get to the gym and work out instead of spending countless hours wanking your dics on GetBig and trying to make yourselves feel better.

I brought this crap up to Ron last week at Yogis Grill, but that wasn't the time and place.

I've had it. Next Mod meeting at GetBig headquarters this is first on the agenda.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2015, 06:42:44 AM »
Once he gets a "head transplant" he'll be awesome looking
Flag nor fail.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2015, 06:45:40 AM »
What I find disturbing is all of your fascination with a guy that has some type of delay. It really is disturbing how some of you find this funny and almost "cream in your pants" making fun of him.
First off, He's just a person that has a delay and doing something he likes as a hobby. This is what drives him just like some of you morons that post nasty, negative things about him. Wow...you can make fun of a handicap...congratulatio ns.
Second, Its obvious he doesn't take any drugs...but here with the GetBig Dum Dums even if he did, you dummies would find something else to pick on. Ridiculous.

Grow up Assholes. Get to the gym and work out instead of spending countless hours wanking your dics on GetBig and trying to make yourselves feel better.

I brought this crap up to Ron last week at Yogis Grill, but that wasn't the time and place.

I've had it. Next Mod meeting at GetBig headquarters this is first on the agenda.

But he's admitted to using steroids; he also took buttloads of prohormones via Blackstone.

I'm actually impressed with him, not his physique; very good for the standards I have for the guy
a

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2015, 06:54:25 AM »
Hardly impressive, but very good for Jason, a person with no real dieting determination.
His training is very lame as well. More concerned with the camera and shout-outs...

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2015, 07:00:16 AM »
Jason has definitely improved and it's the first time I have thought he might actually do something if he keeps it up and finds 'the zone'. His legs are quite good considering and if he can just lean out he might surprise people.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2015, 07:52:24 AM »
For him, it looks OK. That is all.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2015, 08:12:23 AM »
Newsflash - Jason puts himself out there and craves any attention he can get.

He deals with any negative criticism by calling them all "haters" and yells back via his videos.
That last thing he wants is to be ignored or left alone.

He's  like those young folks that dress up in Goth attire.
South Park did a spoof on it .The Goth teen admitted if he didn't look like a vampire freak with purple hair, he'd just be a fat nerd nobody noticed or laughed at.
Substitute Jason for Generic_Bodybuilder_2052 823

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2015, 08:33:53 AM »

actually I'm not making fun of jason, but what he does IS entertaining. His awkwardness, the stutter, when he says he is 10x better than last year or 10 years ago is comical and that's why he has more viewers than some of the top pro's who are anything but comical, I think they are a boring bunch. And so what if he's a little slow, he's not stupid but just incredibly naive but I don't think he even wants pity or the cliche pretentious compliments. And  yes I'm jacking off to his videos, who doesn't!

growing lad

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2015, 11:11:50 AM »
Lol pull off the water.

Needs to lose 20lbs easy

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2015, 11:14:06 AM »
Will look like a normal untrained person when rest of the fat is off. Ugly bastard

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2015, 12:20:34 PM »

Some gimmicks just suck so much worse than others. And some idiots just ride the unfunny bullshit right into the ground.