Author Topic: Another Day Another Owning: Trump Punks CNN Reporter  (Read 4337 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Another Day Another Owning: Trump Punks CNN Reporter
« on: August 28, 2015, 07:27:19 PM »

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Another Day Another Owning: Trump Punks CNN Reporter
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2015, 07:29:14 PM »
Man, this dude is a riot, but can he keep the momentum?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2015, 07:44:48 PM »

As long as the naive reporters who are way out of their league continue to think they can steamroll him with pathetic, petty questions like this he will continue to mow them down and get major airtime.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2015, 08:04:54 PM »
Shit, at this point, why not? I'll vote Trump, fuck it. Only focusing on two major issues, with zero Bible Belt baggage. Who's the alternative?

I like Cruz, but he comes with all the religious horseshit.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2015, 08:25:38 PM »

He is giving the people what they want.  Hell, how many people actually do want the greasy Messycans and Hispaniggs coming here and fucking up things like they normally do?  He's only saying out loud what the others say in code.

Welcome to the Trump Road House Side Show... err.... I  mean 2016 GOP campaign.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2015, 11:53:45 PM »
Trump is definitely a likeable democrat - and an honest one - as he said his sister, a pro-choice leftist, would be a great SCOTUS appointee.

This is where trump will do the most damage.   2 or 3 appointees, all middle or left. 

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2015, 12:25:27 AM »
Trump is definitely a likeable democrat - and an honest one - as he said his sister, a pro-choice leftist, would be a great SCOTUS appointee.

This is where trump will do the most damage.   2 or 3 appointees, all middle or left. 

So what's your point? Hold off for the most conservative, and therefore most polarizing, candidate? The one with the least chance of winning?

We get it, Trump's really a Democrat. So what. Only pushing two issues right now, and he's righter than the right on those.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2015, 12:42:23 AM »
So what's your point? Hold off for the most conservative, and therefore most polarizing, candidate? The one with the least chance of winning?

We get it, Trump's really a Democrat. So what. Only pushing two issues right now, and he's righter than the right on those.

RINOs/moderate repubs dont win - mccain, romney, dole.

those who run as conservatives - reagan, bush, bush (bush1 wins re-election without outlier perot) - they win.

cause they bring out WOMEN - conservative women came out in 80,84,88, 2000, 2004 and 2010 - repubs won women all those years - and they won gig those years. 

It's not about winning that middle 5% of idiots - it's about motivating your 20% base to show up, GOTV, donate, and really give a shit.  A lot of repubs hated romney or mccain, and just didnt vote.  They voted Bush twice, but didn't bother.  Dems, they waited for 7 hours in sun in ATL to vote 2 weeks early, that is how motivated the dem base was.

it's all about that base.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2015, 12:58:18 AM »

those who run as conservatives - reagan, bush, bush (bush1 wins re-election without outlier perot) - they win.

cause they bring out WOMEN - conservative women came out in 80,84,88, 2000, 2004 and 2010 - repubs won women all those years - and they won gig those years. 

It's not about winning that middle 5% of idiots - it's about motivating your 20% base to show up, GOTV, donate, and really give a shit.  A lot of repubs hated romney or mccain, and just didnt vote.  They voted Bush twice, but didn't bother.  Dems, they waited for 7 hours in sun in ATL to vote 2 weeks early, that is how motivated the dem base was.

Just assumed Repubs always show up and punch the hole they're expected to. Which has been a shit hole lately. And I think McCain lost lots of votes to Obama, not to indifference. Romney, not sure, maybe you're right. Right for me, anyway.

Who motivates the base then, Rob? Who's your guy?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2015, 04:18:41 AM »

No treble?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2015, 07:24:03 AM »
Just assumed Repubs always show up and punch the hole they're expected to. Which has been a shit hole lately. And I think McCain lost lots of votes to Obama, not to indifference. Romney, not sure, maybe you're right. Right for me, anyway.

Who motivates the base then, Rob? Who's your guy?

there are stats someplace - something like 17% of 2004 Bush voters didn't bother showing up in 2008 to vote mccain.

and I think I read the dropoff wasn't quite as bad in 2012 but was still nothing compared to 2004 turnout.  (and bush barely won both times, by a single contested state)

It's women and hispanics - if repubs can win EITHER of them, they win the election.  

I like Cruz 2016... I love extremes running against each other.  That Bernie dude is a wackjob, hilary is going to win her nomination without a doubt...  but I want extreme left running against extreme right.  

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2015, 08:10:01 AM »
there are stats someplace - something like 17% of 2004 Bush voters didn't bother showing up in 2008 to vote mccain.

and I think I read the dropoff wasn't quite as bad in 2012 but was still nothing compared to 2004 turnout.  (and bush barely won both times, by a single contested state)

It's women and hispanics - if repubs can win EITHER of them, they win the election.  

I like Cruz 2016... I love extremes running against each other.  That Bernie dude is a wackjob, hilary is going to win her nomination without a doubt...  but I want extreme left running against extreme right.  

Not sure why, but ok. I don't get extremes in any arena, really.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2015, 10:13:16 AM »
Not sure why, but ok. I don't get extremes in any arena, really.

moderates/RINOs... they change nothing.   Jeb, hilary, biden, rubio - you get what we have now.

to change things, extremes are needed.  motivates the base to get involved too.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2015, 01:46:45 PM »
moderates/RINOs... they change nothing.   Jeb, hilary, biden, rubio - you get what we have now.

to change things, extremes are needed.  motivates the base to get involved too.

Not sure I'd be crazy about changes made by said extremist.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2015, 02:43:02 PM »

now that we have same sex marriages, and abortion is here to stay, I'm a single issue voter....find someone to stack SCOTUS with progressives.
Howard Stern feels confident that DT would appoint him to some sort of legal post. They're buddies.
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2015, 02:58:11 PM »
now that we have same sex marriages, and abortion is here to stay, I'm a single issue voter....find someone to stack SCOTUS with progressives.
Howard Stern feels confident that DT would appoint him to some sort of legal post. They're buddies.

i think it's safe to say that a President Trump would probably usher in the official END of the old school/traditional republican party.

After his 8 years in office, the SCOTUS would be stacked with moderates, gay marriage would be everywhere, guns would be permanently 'moderated', the Cold War II would be upon us, and the old school traditional values repubs would be 80+ and dead/in diapers, or just plain given up on their party.

Pres. Trump is the death of traditional Republican belief system.   And so many repubs want to vote for him anyway. 

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2015, 08:20:34 PM »
i think it's safe to say that a President Trump would probably usher in the official END of the old school/traditional republican party.

After his 8 years in office, the SCOTUS would be stacked with moderates, gay marriage would be everywhere, guns would be permanently 'moderated', the Cold War II would be upon us, and the old school traditional values repubs would be 80+ and dead/in diapers, or just plain given up on their party.

Pres. Trump is the death of traditional Republican belief system.   And so many repubs want to vote for him anyway. 

Traditional as in the last 12 years?
Y

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2015, 07:55:45 AM »
I really wish more of them would call out the democrat hatchetmen'journalists' every time they do this and point out their crap...Cruz has done it a little but TRUMP is really showing them all how its done.

most American people see this and say THANK YOU THATS WHAT WEVE BEEN WANTING TO SEE!!!
every time TRUMP does this to a 'journalist', calls them out, a million people simultaneously stand up from the couch and go YES!! YES!!!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2015, 04:46:02 PM »
I really wish more of them would call out the democrat hatchetmen'journalists' every time they do this and point out their crap...Cruz has done it a little but TRUMP is really showing them all how its done.

most American people see this and say THANK YOU THATS WHAT WEVE BEEN WANTING TO SEE!!!
every time TRUMP does this to a 'journalist', calls them out, a million people simultaneously stand up from the couch and go YES!! YES!!!

The man has a hellacious counter punch, doesn't he?  8)