Author Topic: Does anyone else think Obama is the worst president ever aside from me?  (Read 757 times)

absfabs

• Getbig III
I mean 8T to 20T debt in 7 years, 20% inflation, 20% unemployment,  suppress tea party with irs, unionized fedex destroying the only hope for cheap delivery of goods, iran, didn't end iraq of afghanistan wars but claims he did, added untold regulations, pumped up banking craziness, another real estate bubble forming and fed outa control getting more power controlling more crony commy corps.....this is how it must have been in Germany b4 Hitler...

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
Re: Does anyone else think Obama is the worst president ever aside from me?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2015, 09:04:42 PM »
No...

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2015, 09:38:00 PM »
I mean 8T to 20T debt in 7 years, 20% inflation, 20% unemployment,  suppress tea party with irs, unionized fedex destroying the only hope for cheap delivery of goods, iran, didn't end iraq of afghanistan wars but claims he did, added untold regulations, pumped up banking craziness, another real estate bubble forming and fed outa control getting more power controlling more crony commy corps.....this is how it must have been in Germany b4 Hitler...

So you think Bush was better?  Really?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2015, 05:31:59 AM »
I mean 8T to 20T debt in 7 years, 20% inflation, 20% unemployment,  suppress tea party with irs, unionized fedex destroying the only hope for cheap delivery of goods, iran, didn't end iraq of afghanistan wars but claims he did, added untold regulations, pumped up banking craziness, another real estate bubble forming and fed outa control getting more power controlling more crony commy corps.....this is how it must have been in Germany b4 Hitler...

You are correct: we need to bring back the peace, prosperity, and competence of the bush/cheney years.  ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2015, 06:49:02 AM »
Another gimmick attempting to alter reality.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2015, 11:37:09 AM »
 I think FDR was worse. But definitely the most "overrated."

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2015, 11:53:49 AM »
There have been a lot of worse Presidents than Obama.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2015, 12:13:09 PM »
I never knew you were president
Y

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2015, 12:22:48 PM »
He's the worst of my lifetime. Bush wasn't so hot either, mainly because of the whole Iraq thing. But I believe Obama and his cronies have been very bad and will be far worse for the country as a whole overall. But I'm a well-to-do middle aged white guy who works in finance and has a vested interest in fossil fuels, so perhaps I'm somewhat biased - Dodd-Frank, increased taxes and other regs via ACA, EPA regs, "social justice", "social engineering", bad foreign policy IMO, etc, etc.

The recession would have happened no matter what, and much of the heavy lifting done by Paulson and Bernanke was already done by late '08. The collapse of the oil, real estate, and financial markets pretty much all at once was quite a wallop. It wasn't all Bush's fault by a long shot, and it was not "fixed" by Obama.  ::)

http://www.federalreserve.gov/communitydev/cra_about.htm

http://spectator.org/articles/42211/true-origins-financial-crisis

http://www.globalurban.org/National_Homeownership_Strategy.pdf

http://www.investopedia.com/articles/07/baselcapitalaccord.asp

Presidents aside, we are actually in a major DEFLATIONARY cycle that is very worrisome in and of itself. I'll assume that he's NOT overstepping his bounds by influencing the Fed to hold down rates or anything. But the fact that we've seen no inflation and such tepid growth is very concerning.
A

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2015, 08:05:40 AM »
he will go down as one of the worst 3-5 presidents ever probably.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2015, 10:02:09 AM »
Somewhere in the top 3....
L

absfabs

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2015, 03:17:18 PM »
So you think Bush was better?  Really?

sure

bush inherited clintons forcing fannie n freddy to loan to poor, with taxpayer on the bad end

clinton was worst than bush

clinton had a new free market begin during his time and still caused 2008

bush was ok, not great, and perscription drug handout was his worst thing

obama unionized fedex, did obamacare, won 2012 with irs scandal illegally, is not a us citizen, and took debt from 8t to 19t and counting  all rest of president combined  were 8t

also letting fed get more powerful, taxes n union pensions titanic more than ever b4

iran? immigration? dood frank

list of nukes to usa economy goes on

make no mistake, our economy is hanging by thread

low gov spending is the cure

last point: cops killing people no consequences!

Mclovin

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2015, 03:41:06 PM »
The national debt was $10.6 trillion the day Obama took office, not $8 trillion, and it is currently $18.4 trillion, not $20 trillion. Also, the huge deficit in 2009 was inherited from the previous administration. If you are looking at debt in terms of raw numbers, obviously recent presidents are going to look worse. But if you look at how much a president increases the debt on a percentage basis, Reagan takes the cake.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2015, 07:23:15 AM »
sure

bush inherited clintons forcing fannie n freddy to loan to poor, with taxpayer on the bad end

clinton was worst than bush

clinton had a new free market begin during his time and still caused 2008

bush was ok, not great, and perscription drug handout was his worst thing

obama unionized fedex, did obamacare, won 2012 with irs scandal illegally, is not a us citizen, and took debt from 8t to 19t and counting  all rest of president combined  were 8t

also letting fed get more powerful, taxes n union pensions titanic more than ever b4

iran? immigration? dood frank

list of nukes to usa economy goes on

make no mistake, our economy is hanging by thread

low gov spending is the cure

last point: cops killing people no consequences!

Are you challenging Coach?