Author Topic: HCG  (Read 3783 times)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
HCG
« on: August 28, 2015, 09:04:46 PM »
Any good reasons to use it if you're on life long HRT?
T

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: HCG
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2015, 11:27:31 PM »
Some docs prescribe it to guys on hrt and I forget why.
But I don't see the use for it.
?

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2015, 07:14:33 AM »
Some docs prescribe it to guys on hrt and I forget why.
But I don't see the use for it.

great answer!

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2015, 07:37:18 AM »
I'm on TRT right now and I take HCG. If you're on test for a long time it can shrink your balls and lower sperm count. HCG keeps your balls full and gives you a better chance of being fertile. Even if you become unfertile, you have a better chance of getting your fertility back because your balls are bigger. You would just have to stop HRT and do an agressive pct.

Even if you don't care about ball size, or ever having kids in the future, it's still good to take hcg on trt. If your balls shrink and lose total function...your orgasams and ejaculating will start to feel weird and on natural. If your balls get to Small and don't have a lot of seminal fluid...ejaculating and having orgasams Wil feel different.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2015, 07:40:33 AM »
http://www.ergo-log.com/continuous.html

ill just leave this here :>
dont worry about your balls

the use of hcg while on trt is pointless unless youre trying to have kids (hcg, hmg, clomid all seem to work then) or want bigger loads  ;D

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2015, 08:30:04 AM »
I'm on TRT right now and I take HCG. If you're on test for a long time it can shrink your balls and lower sperm count. HCG keeps your balls full and gives you a better chance of being fertile. Even if you become unfertile, you have a better chance of getting your fertility back because your balls are bigger. You would just have to stop HRT and do an agressive pct.

Even if you don't care about ball size, or ever having kids in the future, it's still good to take hcg on trt. If your balls shrink and lose total function...your orgasams and ejaculating will start to feel weird and on natural. If your balls get to Small and don't have a lot of seminal fluid...ejaculating and having orgasams Wil feel different.
First paragraph won't be a concern. The second paragraph does potentially have merit.
T

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2015, 09:13:13 AM »

this is pretty spot on. they will prescribe HCG on top of your TRT if your sperm count is shot! some guys want to have kids but can;t after years of relying on synthetic testosterone. sometimes they take you off TRT for awhile and try HCG, arimidex, clomid shit like that. I know a guy who shot his sperm count and he has been on HCG for a few years and he still has super low sperm count. No kids yet after two years of HCG treatment.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2015, 09:17:03 AM »
the second paragraph is very individual though

some guys dont even feel a difference

it also depends on the AAS. tren diminishes my "volume" hard, test only for example doesnt

also HCG doesnt do anything against shutdown. it just mimicks LH, so that your balls produce testosterone (as long as you inject it, if you drop hcg then youre still shut down).
producing testosterone doesnt mean producing sperm though

HMG is much better for that, clomid supposedly too. triptorelin can be used to restart the axis when youre shut down. hcg alone is pretty useless, but as always, doctors got no clue

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2015, 09:19:00 AM »

Never had any issues of what you mention in the second paragraph, been on 3 years.
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2015, 09:20:18 AM »
Never had any issues of what you mention in the second paragraph, been on 3 years.

same here
volume is much less and more liquidy
 thats the only difference
but i can just take maca and soy lecithin and its twice as much as i had naturally lol

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2015, 09:26:10 AM »
I just shot 5,000IU's to see if it boost sex drive at all while on cycle I took 50mg clomid as well. Ive heard guys who do this. Rich Piana does it and a few others.they will shoot HCG while on a stack

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2015, 04:15:23 PM »
My doc prescribed 500iu twice per week for 4 weeks every few months while I'm on.  I don't intend on having kids, but he said it's a good idea to keep things working.  Definitely increases sex drive, even while on a decent cycle. 

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2015, 11:06:53 PM »

I haven't either..I'm only 32. But I read and do research alot...And it's what I heard from a leading HRT clinic I  south florida. I try to take every preventive measure possible.

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2015, 03:17:38 AM »
I have been on sust 500mg for awhile now plus anadrol and tren. just to test it out I shot 5,000IU's of HCG this morning and dropped 50mg pharma clomid and holy shit I was super horny more then usual! pretty sure it wasn't a placebo effect . I think I'm going to incoorperate into my cycle for now on! My sex drive and dick seemed to function way better then normal.

Ive been thinking of doing this anyway saw this thread and said fuck it I'll test dummmy that theory.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2015, 03:52:19 AM »
lol 5000iu at once

widow goddamnit do some research on what you inject in your body man  :D

more is not always better

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2015, 05:05:41 AM »
lol 5000iu at once

widow goddamnit do some research on what you inject in your body man  :D

more is not always better

brother it was just a Test. nothing i plan on doing to often. I'm not scarred I'll Test dummy drugs like that in those dosages. I'll do hit cardio for a hour plus sauna in ketosis on DNP just to see what it's all about. Your the big research guy wich I like I just love testing things out! sometimes fuck what science says. what's the worst that could happen? I feel fucking great!

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2015, 11:00:32 AM »
the second paragraph is very individual though

some guys dont even feel a difference

it also depends on the AAS. tren diminishes my "volume" hard, test only for example doesnt

also HCG doesnt do anything against shutdown. it just mimicks LH, so that your balls produce testosterone (as long as you inject it, if you drop hcg then youre still shut down).
producing testosterone doesnt mean producing sperm though

HMG is much better for that, clomid supposedly too. triptorelin can be used to restart the axis when youre shut down. hcg alone is pretty useless, but as always, doctors got no clue

What type of doctor would prescribe triptorelin??? How much would one 100mcg shot cost? I heard that it can restart the hpta system even after years straight of hardcover steroid cycles. I wouldn't buy this from a source though. I want it from a doctor. I'm gonna try and come off trt with in the next year or so.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2015, 12:28:27 PM »
doctors are 10 years behind regarding anything hormonal

so youll still have to wait a couple years lol ;)

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2015, 12:30:19 PM »
brother it was just a Test. nothing i plan on doing to often. I'm not scarred I'll Test dummy drugs like that in those dosages. I'll do hit cardio for a hour plus sauna in ketosis on DNP just to see what it's all about. Your the big research guy wich I like I just love testing things out! sometimes fuck what science says. what's the worst that could happen? I feel fucking great!

Yikes man. That does not sound very good. Should have someone watch over you while you do that.
?

whitewidow

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2015, 05:29:04 AM »
Yikes man. That does not sound very good. Should have someone watch over you while you do that.

They won't let members in the sauna unless somebody else is in there. weird rule. dosn;t mean you have to obey it. usually someone is in there

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2015, 07:38:20 AM »
just to see what its all about  ::)

whitewidow

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2015, 03:56:00 PM »
just to see what its all about  ::)

I want to try every compound. always have.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2015, 08:49:19 PM »
I want to try every compound. always have.

There's a saying...."you don't know what you don't know"

I've always been like moses in the ten comandments....if they say GOD is up on that mountain, but it's forbidden to go up there...then Ima fucking climb that mountain!!!

whitewidow

« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2015, 04:27:12 AM »
There's a saying...."you don't know what you don't know"

I've always been like moses in the ten comandments....if they say GOD is up on that mountain, but it's forbidden to go up there...then Ima fucking climb that mountain!!!

Nice! I'm a pretty hardcore guy. Ive been there and done that and if I havn't done it it's on my list.

chokeslam

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2015, 07:57:18 AM »
doctors are 10 years behind regarding anything hormonal

so youll still have to wait a couple years lol ;)

Other guys in endocrinology and internal medicine may not be as up-to-date, but fertility docs usually need to be more intuitive and lean towards the cutting edge techniques and research when needed. I had a great experience with one and he answered lots of steroid question. First thing he said at my consult was "hey, you've got some small nuts, man". And that was our segway into what steroids I've run and for how long, etc. ;D

Some guys get shut down hard and some guys don't. The only way to know for certain is to have a semen analysis if you're having trouble with conception. Usually abstaining from gear for a few months and taking HCG will help. If not, other gonadotropins can be added to the mix. Even if hormonal conditions are right, you can have everything in the perfect range with little to no sperm production. That may indicate that it's worthwhile to do a bout of HCG maybe once a year if fertility is a concern. But I don't want to make a false inference - this is just my guess. I was on for years, was shut down hard, shot blanks for months and then it was 1 million, 5 million, 20 million, 50 million sperm counts all with good form, motility, etc. Endo said I was a stubborn case, but a healthy, young male without congenital issues can generally produce some good sperm after messing with steroids. And then you have the guys on 2g of gear for years with two or three children back to back. They can almost ejaculate into a sock and get the neighbors wife pregnant. It's all luck of the draw.