Author Topic: Some cycle advices needed please -whitewidow, etc.  (Read 2285 times)

meathead23

• Getbig II
Some cycle advices needed please -whitewidow, etc.
« on: August 30, 2015, 12:18:19 AM »
Hey guys just wanting a little feedback for my cycle of which I'll be starting tomorrow.. Goal is lean size / fat reduction..

Weeks 1-6: 100mg prop + 75mg tren a to be jabbed mon/wed/fri.. On Mondays jab, I will add one ml of test blend (450mg/ ml) to the jab. One anapolan a day for 6 weeks..

Weeks 6-12: 1ml test blend + 1ml tren enanthate to be jabbed Monday and Thursday. Dropping the anapolans.

Arimidex EOD.

This is the cycle for the time being.. Might stretch it out to 24-25 weeks.. Weeks 12-25 all I know is that I'll be using some form of test and potentially may throw some masteron into the mix.. This is my lead into summer cycle.. Only do one cycle a year leading into summer. Currently 180cm and approximately 88kg. Diet always clean.

Cheers fellas,
Meathead23.
Team Anders Behring

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: Some cycle advices needed please -whitewidow, etc.
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2015, 12:34:11 AM »
why use short esters if you're going to cross to long lasting? YOU're gonna feel a huge drop while you wait it to work.

Just use the enanthate or whatever is in your blend from the start. Not so sure 3 shots a week is best for tren ace either...

But sure hope you're crazy lean to weigh what you do and sounds to me like you don't eat enough. (like I should talk...)

Anyway, enjoy your cycle, hope it produces for ya!
?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2015, 12:43:01 AM »
Hey guys just wanting a little feedback for my cycle of which I'll be starting tomorrow.. Goal is lean size / fat reduction..

Weeks 1-6: 100mg prop + 75mg tren a to be jabbed mon/wed/fri.. On Mondays jab, I will add one ml of test blend (450mg/ ml) to the jab. One anapolan a day for 6 weeks..

Weeks 6-12: 1ml test blend + 1ml tren enanthate to be jabbed Monday and Thursday. Dropping the anapolans.

Arimidex EOD.

This is the cycle for the time being.. Might stretch it out to 24-25 weeks.. Weeks 12-25 all I know is that I'll be using some form of test and potentially may throw some masteron into the mix.. This is my lead into summer cycle.. Only do one cycle a year leading into summer. Currently 180cm and approximately 88kg. Diet always clean.

Cheers fellas,
Meathead23.

Read closer.  He's using a test blend, presumably with some long esters from jump street.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2015, 12:46:18 AM »
Read closer.  He's using a test blend, presumably with some long esters from jump street.

Ooops, it is bedtime... I'd split that shot with the others as well though. Not the most crucial thing to do, but why not? But poking the vial that much may lead to rubber floating in the vial, so unless taking at least .5ccc, maybe not.

Must suck ass to pct after such a long cycle, lol...
?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2015, 12:49:30 AM »
Ooops, it is bedtime... I'd split that shot with the others as well though. Not the most crucial thing to do, but why not? But poking the vial that much may lead to rubber floating in the vial, so unless taking at least .5ccc, maybe not.

Must suck ass to pct after such a long cycle, lol...

I agree on splitting it up. 

25 weeks on is long.  Shutdown and PCT is gonna be rought.  Why not just do TRT if you're gonna stay on that long?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2015, 01:06:42 AM »
I agree on splitting it up. 

25 weeks on is long.  Shutdown and PCT is gonna be rought.  Why not just do TRT if you're gonna stay on that long?

Otherwise, it's back to square 1...

But tren enanthate will inhibit recovery big time, would be best to use ace the whole time but the pining could be an issue... Or start with tren enanthate and ace, then the enanthate kicks in, stop the ace and finish the cycle with tren ace to allow better recovery.

Just a few minor adjustments, seen much worse, lol...

?

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2015, 07:21:46 AM »

Arimidex EOD.

Cheers fellas,
Meathead23.

looks similar to the cycle I use except I'm just a straight sust-250 guy. id start with around 500mg of sust a week. not sure what esters are in your blend. I'm not a fan of those 450mg combos.

don't make it complicated 2 shots of sust -250 a week, 500mg tren a week, 1 anadrol-50 a day use AI's as needed if you want to look dryer and harder raise your arimidex usage or stack it with letro. As long as your training and dieting clean you will get lean. then once you get say 7-8% throw in that masteron for a few weeks.

I like the cycle id just change to a sust-250 something in amps preferably. if you can get like a Tri-Tren that is also a good route I seemed alot leaner and  thicker using Tri-Tren just was spendy to maintain.

you can get lean using any AAS all depends on your diet and training. and how well you incorporate your AI's. I don;t think it will take more then 12 weeks to see some rapid results.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2015, 07:26:52 AM »
looks similar to the cycle I use except I'm just a straight sust-250 guy. id start with around 500mg of sust a week. not sure what esters are in your blend. I'm not a fan of those 450mg combos.

don't make it complicated 2 shots of sust -250 a week, 500mg tren a week, 1 anadrol-50 a day use AI's as needed if you want to look dryer and harder raise your arimidex usage or stack it with letro. As long as your training and dieting clean you will get lean. then once you get say 7-8% throw in that masteron for a few weeks.

I like the cycle id just change to a sust-250 something in amps preferably. if you can get like a Tri-Tren that is also a good route I seemed alot leaner and  thicker using Tri-Tren just was spendy to maintain.

you can get lean using any AAS all depends on your diet and training. and how well you incorporate your AI's. I don;t think it will take more then 12 weeks to see some rapid results.

Between sustanon and test enanthate, he will see the same results. You just want him to be interested in sustanon amps becasue you sell them.

So obvious....
?

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2015, 08:10:27 AM »
Between sustanon and test enanthate, he will see the same results. You just want him to be interested in sustanon amps becasue you sell them.

So obvious....

No actually that's just what I would choose over a 450 combo blend. just basic sust-250 amps. I just like sust better it works faster and has fast and long acting esters. Nothing wrong with Test E either. Ive always been a sustanon guy. I'm not trying to sell anything he obviously has his stack ready. Ritch you like those 450 combo blends?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2015, 08:22:13 AM »
No actually that's just what I would choose over a 450 combo blend. just basic sust-250 amps. I just like sust better it works faster and has fast and long acting esters. Nothing wrong with Test E either. Ive always been a sustanon guy. I'm not trying to sell anything he obviously has his stack ready. Ritch you like those 450 combo blends?

I don't like blends. You would need 1ml of sustanon ed for the fast effects to be relevant. So why use something with prop if you're only going to use it twice a week? But it's only like 60mg of prop, so I doubt the fluctuating levels will really matter.

Not a fan of combo blends, never used them. The best sustanon is the one you inject from 2 bottles. 1ml of prop, .5ml enanthate=200mg fast and long lasting test. Inject at ed or whatever the range it is you're looking for.

what I don't like about sustanon is the "decaonate" ester" takes forever to kick and can potentially mess up someone's pct as they calculate the enanthate ester. Also the least amount of actual test per ml in decaonate. Even if you want to cruise after, will take a long time to clear the decaonate and be in actual "cruise" levels.

?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2015, 06:43:12 PM »
I'm a more is less guy and am ok with blends.  Last summer I used stack 375.  It was 125mgs each of test enan, tren enan and mast enan.  Did one every Monday and Friday.  Used superdrol as a kick starter.  Best cycle I've ever run.  Did pct with clomid, exemestane, dhea and osta.  Gains continued beyond pct. 

This summer I did 500 test, 450 deca and 20mgs of dbol.  NEVER again.  Gains were good, but side effects were scary to say the least.  High blood pressure.  Fucked up ekg.  Borderline fucked up heart ejecton fraction rate. 

Just my $.02

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2015, 11:35:04 PM »
I'm a more is less guy and am ok with blends.  Last summer I used stack 375.  It was 125mgs each of test enan, tren enan and mast enan.  Did one every Monday and Friday.  Used superdrol as a kick starter.  Best cycle I've ever run.  Did pct with clomid, exemestane, dhea and osta.  Gains continued beyond pct. 

This summer I did 500 test, 450 deca and 20mgs of dbol.  NEVER again.  Gains were good, but side effects were scary to say the least.  High blood pressure.  Fucked up ekg.  Borderline fucked up heart ejecton fraction rate. 

Just my $.02

I wonder how this is? Technically, the blend had stuff "much worse" for you. Guess your system does not like deca, but 450mg is not much.

Any other factors you could relate the bad blood work to? Bad diet, stress?
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2015, 12:50:34 AM »
abraham have you had these levels checked on the test tren mast sdrol run?

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2015, 12:57:54 AM »
I make my own sust blend I add a a CC of watson Test cyp to it as well. Ritch is right technically the correct way to use sust is everyday or at least everyday you train to get the most out of the prop. I talked  to some IFBB pros and some ex mr.O's and most were daily sust users.

you can gain on just 500mg a week but the correct way is a daily injection. Like I said I just make my own sust. I'lll add more prop I'll do a shot of watson Test cyp once a week when I'm blasting. I just seemed to get leaner gains off sust.

right now I'm just using 500mg a week of sust but come blast time I shoot it before every workout. in the end Test is Test. it just depends on how many injections you want to do. with a cyp or enan just one/two injections are needed a week.

I was a Tren acetate guy but if I can get quaity tri-tren I go for that. less injections thicker gains then just a tren acetate protocol.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2015, 02:48:05 AM »
I wonder how this is? Technically, the blend had stuff "much worse" for you. Guess your system does not like deca, but 450mg is not much.

Any other factors you could relate the bad blood work to? Bad diet, stress?

Diet is always good.  Keto with a huge cheat day.  Stress, for sure could have played a part.  The most deca I had run prior to 450 was 250 a week.  This was also the 1st time with dbol.
I forgot to mention the nipple issues it caused.  Adex did little to nothing, so I switched to letro until it was gone and finished up with exemestane.  The good news is that it only took about 7-10 days to
get my bp down to normal with 10mg's of lisinopril.  Not sure if my system likes deca or not, but I'm guessing the dbol for sure is a no go.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2015, 02:51:00 AM »
abraham have you had these levels checked on the test tren mast sdrol run?

Unfortunately no.  Except for BP.  The only reason I had the others done this time is because my BP was so high.  I am staying off for at least 6 months.  At this point, I'm
having everything checked again and will decide then if and when I'm going to cycle again.

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2015, 04:44:00 AM »
Unfortunately no.  Except for BP.  The only reason I had the others done this time is because my BP was so high.  I am staying off for at least 6 months.  At this point, I'm
having everything checked again and will decide then if and when I'm going to cycle again.

I remember you telling about your BP and brother you were killing yourself! That was extreme hypertension . I hope you got your kidney function checked.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2015, 04:45:56 AM »
there is your reason
of course dbol and deca will elevate BP more because you retain lots of water on them
other than that, deca and dbol are both relatively harmless regarding sides (except for estrogen from dbol if youre prone)

that being said, imo dbol is a shit aas. ive used pretty much every harsh oral in the book and not even the hefty ones in high dosages give me the sides a measly 25mg dbol give me, lol.
i can run grams of test/tren and not get any acne at all, however i put 3 pills of dbol in my mouth and the next day ill have 3 huge painful zits on my back
shit stuff

HOWEVER tren and superdrol are MUCH MUCH MUCH worse for your health in general though, even if your BP doesnt suffer as much (that is diet/weight related anyway... bulk on a lot of carbs = your BP is always fucked if you use AAS, regardless of what compounds you use, unless youre genetically gifted in that department)

whatever, thats the price.

whitewidow

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2015, 05:24:17 AM »
there is your reason
of course dbol and deca will elevate BP more because you retain lots of water on them
other than that, deca and dbol are both relatively harmless regarding sides (except for estrogen from dbol if youre prone)

that being said, imo dbol is a shit aas. ive used pretty much every harsh oral in the book and not even the hefty ones in high dosages give me the sides a measly 25mg dbol give me, lol.
i can run grams of test/tren and not get any acne at all, however i put 3 pills of dbol in my mouth and the next day ill have 3 huge painful zits on my back
shit stuff

HOWEVER tren and superdrol are MUCH MUCH MUCH worse for your health in general though, even if your BP doesnt suffer as much (that is diet/weight related anyway... bulk on a lot of carbs = your BP is always fucked if you use AAS, regardless of what compounds you use, unless youre genetically gifted in that department)

whatever, thats the price.

even if you use AI's like arimidex almost daily with the dbol it effects you like that? I can use Dbol and get shredded I do have to jack up my AI's though

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2015, 08:05:49 AM »

What is the benefit of the letro and Arim stack with the AIs?  I could be wrong but i thought if you take letro, there isnt really a need to take Arim

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2015, 10:02:17 AM »
What is the benefit of the letro and Arim stack with the AIs?  I could be wrong but i thought if you take letro, there isnt really a need to take Arim
there is no need, widow is just always overdoing everything  :D
two AIs combined work better than a single one
however i would combine aromasin with letro/adex, since they work via different pathways. not sure if combining letro with adex makes any sense

even if you use AI's like arimidex almost daily with the dbol it effects you like that? I can use Dbol and get shredded I do have to jack up my AI's though
yup
dbol = methylestradiol, much stronger than "regular" estrogen. AIs dont do shit for dbol for me

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2015, 06:03:02 PM »
I remember you telling about your BP and brother you were killing yourself! That was extreme hypertension . I hope you got your kidney function checked.

Yeah, everthing else was good.  My liver values were slightly elevated, but nothing else was off.