Author Topic: Lipstick The Prostitute I Was Sleeping With Was On The Jeremy Kyle Show.  (Read 5102 times)

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
So I turn on Jeremy Kyle the other day like I do every morning sharp after my wake me up spliff and guess who is fucking on the fucking Jeremy Kyle Show........fucking Lipstick..........I was like WTF where do I know this slag from and then I remembered it was her.....lololololol

Fucking hilarious, this crazy ass shit always happens to me.

Fuck if her old man found out she would be fuct, gypsies are nutters, she would be disowned for life.

I am seriously considering writing to the Jeremy Kyle show and asking to have me and Bigmc do lie detector tests on some gimmicks.

But he is a pussy he won't do it.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
I would love Jeremy Kyle to have a guest spot on getbig, would be hilarious...

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
I would love Jeremy Kyle to have a guest spot on getbig, would be hilarious...

I already told Bigmc that I would seriously do it if he agreed. The reason we fell out is cos he insists on lying to me about his gimmicks when I know for full fact which ones they are. So the discussion turned into doing a polygraph test which I agreed to do but when it came to paying for the test (about £500) he chickened out of paying his £250 for the share.

I know he is using it as an excuse cos he knows fully well I can beat any lie detector test in the world and he can't.

I told him id write to Jezza and we can both be on the show.

But the ball is in his court now.

I have disowned him completely after he royally fucked up that troll job, never trolling with him again, he sucks.

What could have easily been fucking 50 page + thread only got lousy 15 pages cos of his fuck ups.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
I already told Bigmc that I would seriously do it if he agreed. The reason we fell out is cos he insists on lying to me about his gimmicks when I know for full fact which ones they are. So the discussion turned into doing a polygraph test which I agreed to do but when it came to paying for the test (about £500) he chickened out of paying his £250 for the share.

I know he is using it as an excuse cos he knows fully well I can beat any lie detector test in the world and he can't.

I have disowned him completely after he royally fucked up that troll job, never trolling with him again, he sucks.

What could have easily been fucking 50 page + thread only got lousy 15 pages cos of his fuck ups.

Nobody cares man, sorry

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

Who is Jezza?

Kyle?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Nobody cares man, sorry

+1

The paki can fuck right off now

denarii

• Getbig V
Re: Lipstick The Prostitute I Was Sleeping With Was On The Jeremy Kyle Show.
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2015, 04:03:05 PM »

cant a man of your means afford better than a £40 for 20 min hooker with a 5pm shadow, hairy forearms and a hair color that shouts mental case?