Author Topic: Cycling concepts  (Read 1402 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Cycling concepts
« on: August 30, 2015, 02:13:37 PM »
I'm thinking of short cycles, like 8 weeks of prop 150 EOD, then take 4 months off and repeat.  I think recovery in terms of pct should less severe.    I think I can retain size till the next cycle.

I still think it's healthier than staying on at all times...
you are gay.

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: Cycling concepts
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2015, 02:17:45 PM »
4 months off???
Hell no you won't keep that, lol!!!!
?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2015, 02:18:35 PM »
4 months off???
Hell no you won't keep that, lol!!!!

I'm off 6 weeks and kept my size so far, I think sermorelin really helps
you are gay.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2015, 02:25:18 PM »

I don't remember your stats but if you keep gains it's because you were not close to your genetic limit. But spermorelin (see what I did there, haha!) is not really being off, but still good you kept the gains!

Not bad...
?

Depocyp

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2015, 05:07:55 PM »
Why the fuck do so many c unts  cycle with prop. Have fun with all those injections and scar tissue. Makes better sense to shoot a longer ester once a week than three or four shots of prop.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2015, 06:35:32 PM »

But surely you find you're stronger on cycle and look leaner, no?
?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2015, 06:44:15 PM »
But surely you find you're stronger on cycle and look leaner, no?

Definitely, not nearly as sharp.   My theory with prop is it's quicker acting allowing for shorter cycles, then easy to start pct the day after your last inject...

My goal here is to build up some lean mass but not be on for the rest of my life.   
you are gay.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2015, 07:02:19 PM »
Definitely, not nearly as sharp.   My theory with prop is it's quicker acting allowing for shorter cycles, then easy to start pct the day after your last inject...

My goal here is to build up some lean mass but not be on for the rest of my life.   

As long as your expectations are realistic, you can do that for a long time. But as far as making better gains, I think what you see from doing a cycle like that, is what you will reap in further cycles. Especially if you've been training a long time.
?

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2015, 11:21:03 PM »
I'm thinking of short cycles, like 8 weeks of prop 150 EOD, then take 4 months off and repeat.  I think recovery in terms of pct should less severe.    I think I can retain size till the next cycle.

I still think it's healthier than staying on at all times...

I have some advice for you. Why don't you donate at the cross every 56 days it's good for others and it's good for you...why don't you buy beetroot juice and drink it every morning...Take 4 hawethorn berry pills a day 600mg with your multivitamin...and eat celery a couple times a week..Watch sodium..Drink lots of water and take 81mg chewable baby aspirin 3-4 times a week if needed...Then there will NEVER be a reason you cannot use 200-250mg for hrt dose and maintain size better if you REALLY wanna come off.....I know people who knocked up their girls on tren...the heart has a way of being able to stabilize itself...as long as it's not "hard" you should always be fine when blasting or cruising...hormones are not the devil...

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2015, 03:03:45 AM »
trying out something new where i come up with a base amount shot e4d, add on top of it with orals for the first few weeks then swap on to a fast ester injectable eod to take its place for the rest of the cycle.

6- 8 weeks of hrt dose then swap up the base compounds and start again, maybe increase.

only using test/deca, dbol right now, after the upcoming bridge i'll try test/eq. dbol then test/deca/eq over the course of the next year or two to put on some mass ready to start competing.

only using prop as my fast acting injectable atm, will see if i can get my hands on some npp for the next time i run deca probably do 75mg npp + prop eod on top of my base amounts

will probably consider adding hgh to the gear before doubling up into multiple grams of hormones.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2015, 06:17:56 PM »
Go for a big size , long cycle , then come off and do these Lil short cycles to do somewhat of a maintenance protocol. Or go by the old saying of time on equals the time off..... wanna stay off for 4 months then go on for 4 months