Author Topic: Believe Dorian and Levrone cycles?  (Read 12554 times)

mazrim

• Getbig V
Re: Believe Dorian and Levrone cycles?
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2015, 06:26:06 PM »
Cannot believe some of you guys believe those doses. Didn't think anyone was that gullible.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2015, 07:18:06 PM »
The info he gave was all shit. He did not admit to anything little runt... He would just say " I heard of guys using x amount." Really??? Wow man, super hardcore info buddy, thanks....
See, we've all heard of so and so using x amount also so shit like that was just some stunt to have people talk about him.
He still compete?

You sure? I thought he gave some of his usage numbers in that interview he did after he did the Olympia drug free (it's been awhile since I watched it so I could be wrong)

Morris talked about winning shows drug free as a teen too and how the steroids didn't give him the size he thought it would. He retired because he was looking at kidney failure.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2015, 07:29:28 PM »

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2015, 07:42:06 PM »
You sure? I thought he gave some of his usage numbers in that interview he did after he did the Olympia drug free (it's been awhile since I watched it so I could be wrong)

Morris talked about winning shows drug free as a teen too and how the steroids didn't give him the size he thought it would. He retired because he was looking at kidney failure.
I'm 90% sure. I remember not being impressed by his BS interview but why was I surprised? They never disclose any juice info, never!

If a pro was natty, he would go in the natty category. To even think for a second a pro is natty in a non tested even is kinda foolish... As even in the tested events, they're all on gear...
?

DHEA-100

« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2015, 09:19:25 PM »
Considering my comparitive miniscule steroid use I don't see how anyone w/ even a minor amount of steroid knowledge could not see Dorian's & Levrone's long term use will not cause  a degree of long-term endogenous  testosterone production impairment.  You can bet your ass 99% of former pro & amateur bb'ers must continue at the least to require 250mg of Sustanon per week for the rest of they're lives just to maintain normal testosterone levels.  You can't screw w/ the endocrine system as bb'ers do & not expect some permanent health problems.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2015, 09:36:28 PM »
From a pro I've known for years and has no reason to lie because the context in which it was told bore no consequences. Take it anyway you want.

"Short version of the story is I was competing at nationals using higher then normal doses but still somewhat within reasonable dosages most guys use......i had a video shoot with a top olympia 212 competitor and we got talking about gear, I told him my doses and he shook his head with a smug look on his face an responded "kid I dont use 1/4 of the shit ur using, if u need all that gear just to be at nationals then u need to think of a career change because no one uses that much gear, ur genetics are just inferior and u will never make it...."

I was so distrought, depressed, and frankly devestated, I went to visit family in NY and was a girl hair away from giving up on everything. I met kai greene in the gym, I trained 2x a day and so did he, and we saw eachother all day every day for a few days but I didnt wanna disturb him. He approached me and asked how ling id be in town and offered to train with me since we had similar training styles etc....

End of the story is I told him I was gonna give it up because of what this 212 pro told me, he was annoyed and told me that he was completley full of shit, and that he was running almost as much gear as kai. He then called this particular guy, put him on speaker and candidly asked " so how much suspension u running now?" he response was " eh 300mg 3x a day, but that may increase...." So kai was tbe only guy who ever shot straight with me, the only one."

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2015, 09:38:58 PM »
"Put it this way EVERYONE in the mainstream pro circuit competing in the arnold, olympia, actually everyone whos actively competing and doing well on the pro circuit at all even in lower level shows like  ny pro etc. are running a minimum of 1g test A DAY, not even factoring in everything else becuz each guy has there preferences as far as how much deca, eq, dbol, drol etc. but an overall fair assessment is that everyone without fail is running 1g test a day minimum..... Most are at the 10g per week mark with test because thats what it takes to maintain 270lbs of pure lean muscle"

DHEA-100

« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2015, 09:41:35 PM »
All for a fleeting ego boost & a $3 plastic trophy.  Screw that.  No one, least of all hot chicks, gives a shit.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2015, 09:42:49 PM »
"Sponsers 100% do not supy aas/gh, g15 is just maki.g that up, literally no company does that. The contract ur sponser makes u sign actually states that u will only use, advertise, and promote the products assigned to you, and illegal drug use will result in contract termination. (obviously the sponsers know ur juicing but u know, legal shit) if u look at a bodybuilders progression throughout their career u will see, the more $$ they make the bigger they seem to get. I know many guys have a sponser, even at a beginner level sponser, for a nop national guy or a new pro.....ill use my first sponser as an example. I was a top national guy, picked up a sponser, took home 4000$ a month after taxes. I literally SPENT EVERY PENNY of that on gear, I kept my bouncing and dancing gigs to pay bills, but my bills were cheap, kept them low based off my goals. Small apt, no cable, basic car.....etc. Turned pro, my salary doubled, took home a little over 8k a month. This new contract made me travel every weekend during my off season, so I couldnt really bounce or dance anymore but I didnt need too, since my girl makes money as well, she helped with bills and we continued to keep our bills In check until I began winning shows and using the prize money to invest in a few business ventures that also provide me income. As well as raises from the sponser as ur popularity increases. bodybuilding is very expensive, thats why if u want to excel u need to be willing and able to invest into urself to an extreme degree. This will take some selfishness, but it is necessary. Sadly, a cop with a family probably isnt going to make it, simply for financial restraints."

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2015, 09:43:16 PM »
Dorian used 750 test plus 500 deca and 50mg anavar

Kevin , test 600 a week, 400 deca and anadrol

Believe that?   Maybe roids were much more potent then?

http://musculardevelopment.com/articles/chemical-enhancement/14337-the-lowdown-on-drugs-part-3-kevin-levrone-shawn-ray-dorian-yates-speak-out.html#.VeN1k1I8KnN

total  BS

multiply those doses by 3-5 and add in many other drugs

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2015, 09:45:55 PM »
How old were you when you did your first cycle of steroids? Do you feel you were old enough? What was the cycle, and what type of results did you experience?

SR: I had just turned 20 and was coming off my overall victory in the NPC Teenage National Championship in Atlanta, Georgia. It was a time of trepidation for me. I knew this chemical aspect was present, however I just never wanted it to be a part of my economy as an athlete. Yet I also knew there were beneficial aspects to help growth, recovery and condition, and that these drugs were designed to aid and assist bodybuilders in their progress and competitive edge. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t scared, but like the majority of bodybuilders with any credible measure of success, I too would have to cross this bridge to get to the other side. I was on the verge of becoming my own person, making adult decisions, and this would for sure be one of them. I did a very light cycle of Anavar and Winstrol V for six weeks for that contest, and found myself in the victory circle again, a mere five months after becoming the best teenage bodybuilder in America. I was now the best junior champion in the world, at 20 years old.

Pretty fucking impressive just 1 year on gear

yes, it would be if it was actually true
Shawn was juicing since he was 16 and he was using a lot more than a "light cycle of winstrol and anavar"

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2015, 09:48:45 PM »
All for a fleeting ego boost & a $3 plastic trophy.  Screw that.  No one, least of all hot chicks, give a shit.

You really think that all you get winning the Arnold or the Mr. O is a trophy?

That's like saying all a UFC fighter gets is a belt.

Jay was going to school to be a corrections officer. Ronnie could have stayed just being a cop. Heath would be in some cubicle complaining about how the man is always keeping a brother down.

Not everyone is content with the 8-5 gig. As one bber put it: "It sucks to be normal."

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2015, 10:08:03 PM »
"Put it this way EVERYONE in the mainstream pro circuit competing in the arnold, olympia, actually everyone whos actively competing and doing well on the pro circuit at all even in lower level shows like  ny pro etc. are running a minimum of 1g test A DAY, not even factoring in everything else becuz each guy has there preferences as far as how much deca, eq, dbol, drol etc. but an overall fair assessment is that everyone without fail is running 1g test a day minimum..... Most are at the 10g per week mark with test because thats what it takes to maintain 270lbs of pure lean muscle"

thankyou pellius for some truth on this topic!

well known story in BB industry: a UK pro Shawn Dino Davis (who had a kidney transplant) went to see Kev levrone's dr in the USA.
Kev's dr told him that as a pro, if you are not using minimum 10-12 ml of test/week = approx. 3 grams sustanon 250/or other form of test/week you are wasting your time trying to make it as a pro

DHEA-100

« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2015, 10:23:37 PM »
You really think that all you get winning the Arnold or the Mr. O is a trophy?

That's like saying all a UFC fighter gets is a belt.

Jay was going to school to be a corrections officer. Ronnie could have stayed just being a cop. Heath would be in some cubicle complaining about how the man is always keeping a brother down.

Not everyone is content with the 8-5 gig. As one bber put it: "It sucks to be normal."

As I'm sure many former pro bb ers are sayin' now "It sucks to be dead".

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2015, 10:35:54 PM »
As I'm sure many former pro bb ers are sayin' now "It sucks to be dead".

No, they're not.

What do you do for a living?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2015, 10:36:49 PM »
Lol are you fuckin bozos still arguing and fantasizing about how much gear the pros take haha, get a grip, you're grown men and should be ashamed

Why are you here on a bbing board?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2015, 11:36:20 PM »
Lol are you fuckin bozos still arguing and fantasizing about how much gear the pros take haha, get a grip, you're grown men and should be ashamed

GetBiggers have no shame  :D
X

Simple Simon

« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2015, 12:08:06 AM »
I can maintain 215lb at 10% on 250mgs test a week to 10 days so why would it take 25,000 mgs to maintain an extra 55lb?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2015, 12:13:59 AM »
I can maintain 215lb at 10% on 250mgs test a week to 10 days so why would it take 25,000 mgs to maintain an extra 55lb?

Rule of diminishing returns?
500mg test enanthate put a good 20lbs on me. But using 1000mg would not put another 20, more like 5.

Stupid me, thought I'd go pro when I saw how good and "special like" I responded to gear I was thinking, lol...
?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2015, 01:03:50 AM »
Agreed.

It's funny how often this topic comes up,  because no one ever wants the truth. If those guys did use a little they're lying if the admit to using tons they're suicidal drug addicts.

I met Shawn Ray at a gym once and my buddy started talking to him about drugs and Shawn started asking him what contests he had done and where did he end up placing. Long story short  Ray said if he couldn't win a local show drug free why did he think steroids would make the difference, it was a pretty profound statement.

Actually Shawn is wrong, natural training vs enhanced training are very different. I've seen it with my own eyes, some people look good natural training and when jumping on steroids make minimal improvements, others build a decent build but jump on steroids and are "hyper responders" this is the key

It's all about the genetic response, if you got that u can do fairly well with bbing

It's very hard to tell unless someone jumps on the sauce to find out what their potential are

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2015, 01:46:32 AM »
Dorian used 750 test plus 500 deca and 50mg anavar

Kevin , test 600 a week, 400 deca and anadrol

Believe that?   Maybe roids were much more potent then?

http://musculardevelopment.com/articles/chemical-enhancement/14337-the-lowdown-on-drugs-part-3-kevin-levrone-shawn-ray-dorian-yates-speak-out.html#.VeN1k1I8KnN

Dorian stated that those doses were used during his mass cycles. You have forgotten about growth hormone in that stack. Plus, if legit steroids were used, it's a decent amount.
    Same for Kevin, plus he used 3-4 anadrol-50, a extremely powerfull steroid.
    Once again, genetics are everything.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2015, 01:48:50 AM »
    Dorian stated that those doses were used during his mass cycles. You have forgotten about growth hormone in that stack. Plus, if legit steroids were used, it's a decent amount.
    Same for Kevin, plus he used 3-4 anadrol-50, a extremely powerfull steroid.
    Once again, genetics are everything.

Come on.... You cant be serious?

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2015, 02:00:38 AM »
The 90's guys are probably honest about how much test and anabolics they are  taking.

But they were also taking legit kigs which makes you blow up lean from within the muscle.

All the difference in the world really.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2015, 02:21:17 AM »
The 90's guys are probably honest about how much test and anabolics they are  taking.

But they were also taking legit kigs which makes you blow up lean from within the muscle.

All the difference in the world really.

Please explain this, something u hear repeated on forums and that dumbass gh15 ::)

U don't know what u are talking about

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2015, 02:28:17 AM »
The only good dishonest thing most pros do is downplay how much gear they were on