Author Topic: Believe Dorian and Levrone cycles?  (Read 12601 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Believe Dorian and Levrone cycles?
« on: August 30, 2015, 03:19:08 PM »
Dorian used 750 test plus 500 deca and 50mg anavar

Kevin , test 600 a week, 400 deca and anadrol

Believe that?   Maybe roids were much more potent then?

http://musculardevelopment.com/articles/chemical-enhancement/14337-the-lowdown-on-drugs-part-3-kevin-levrone-shawn-ray-dorian-yates-speak-out.html#.VeN1k1I8KnN
you are gay.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Re: Believe Dorian and Levrone cycles?
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2015, 03:20:19 PM »
no, I do not believe that at all.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2015, 03:21:41 PM »
whatabout creatine? some would get by 3grams a day other would do 5grams and some would megadose 10grams

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2015, 03:22:18 PM »
Drug responses are genetic like everything else. Some people grow on small amounts , some don't. The people who take twice that and don't grow call shit. Life isn't fair

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2015, 03:44:16 PM »
Lee touches on this subject

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2015, 03:46:31 PM »
LOL!!!

What a discredit to themselves to eve talk about it if they're gonna BS like that. If they only needed so little, they could have contiuned on for another decade, Kevin especially...
?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2015, 03:47:42 PM »
whatabout creatine? some would get by 3grams a day other would do 5grams and some would megadose 10grams

The usage of dextrose can allow 3 grams to be more effective than 10 grams used by itself (without dextrose)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2015, 03:54:30 PM »
LOL!!!

What a discredit to themselves to eve talk about it if they're gonna BS like that. If they only needed so little, they could have contiuned on for another decade, Kevin especially...

I honestly think that they don't want young guys finding out their real dosages.... and consequently trying to match or EXCEED it

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2015, 04:02:47 PM »
If those test doses are per day, yeah. 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2015, 04:10:17 PM »
I honestly think that they don't want young guys finding out their real dosages.... and consequently trying to match or EXCEED it

Young guys will always have the more the merry attitude when it comes to drugs , if 700 is working than 1000 would do better. And when you have guys like Bostin Loyd telling them that who are they going to listen to anyway? Even if they were trying to downplay the dosages it's not likely to convince any young guys anyway

Dorian has always been a straight shooter it's his nature. When he was competing he admitted he was on steroids but he would never disclose the dosages. Well after he retired and his supposed cycle was disclosed and he addressed it as bullshit ye still didn't disclose the amounts. Now that he has , people don't believe it. I think this speaks on them more than the Pros who do admit it.

It's no coincidence that the guys back then trained harder and looked better. Dorian as many people have said is a very straight forward no nonsense type of guy , Kevin Horton who has known him for 30 years has said he's the most honest person , especially in a sport where a lot of shit if talked. Dorian was one of the first people to call out Victor Richard's 30,000 calories has bullshit. Shaw as well has always been known as a person who didn't hold back , even when competing he said he wasn't going to take it to the limits other guys would and mentioned Nasser by name.

In the end the only person who knows is the pro themselves. What does he have to gain by lying?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2015, 04:28:39 PM »
How old were you when you did your first cycle of steroids? Do you feel you were old enough? What was the cycle, and what type of results did you experience?

SR: I had just turned 20 and was coming off my overall victory in the NPC Teenage National Championship in Atlanta, Georgia. It was a time of trepidation for me. I knew this chemical aspect was present, however I just never wanted it to be a part of my economy as an athlete. Yet I also knew there were beneficial aspects to help growth, recovery and condition, and that these drugs were designed to aid and assist bodybuilders in their progress and competitive edge. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t scared, but like the majority of bodybuilders with any credible measure of success, I too would have to cross this bridge to get to the other side. I was on the verge of becoming my own person, making adult decisions, and this would for sure be one of them. I did a very light cycle of Anavar and Winstrol V for six weeks for that contest, and found myself in the victory circle again, a mere five months after becoming the best teenage bodybuilder in America. I was now the best junior champion in the world, at 20 years old.

Pretty fucking impressive just 1 year on gear

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2015, 04:28:42 PM »
As natural as a GH gut.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2015, 04:37:02 PM »
Young guys will always have the more the merry attitude when it comes to drugs , if 700 is working than 1000 would do better. And when you have guys like Bostin Loyd telling them that who are they going to listen to anyway? Even if they were trying to downplay the dosages it's not likely to convince any young guys anyway

Dorian has always been a straight shooter it's his nature. When he was competing he admitted he was on steroids but he would never disclose the dosages. Well after he retired and his supposed cycle was disclosed and he addressed it as bullshit ye still didn't disclose the amounts. Now that he has , people don't believe it. I think this speaks on them more than the Pros who do admit it.

It's no coincidence that the guys back then trained harder and looked better. Dorian as many people have said is a very straight forward no nonsense type of guy , Kevin Horton who has known him for 30 years has said he's the most honest person , especially in a sport where a lot of shit if talked. Dorian was one of the first people to call out Victor Richard's 30,000 calories has bullshit. Shaw as well has always been known as a person who didn't hold back , even when competing he said he wasn't going to take it to the limits other guys would and mentioned Nasser by name.

In the end the only person who knows is the pro themselves. What does he have to gain by lying?

The whole bodybuilding industry is built on deception. Dorian has his own supplement company/line that didn't exist when he was competing yet he's using the Mr.O winning build to sell his products.

As someone here said much better than I can paraphrase, Kevin spent years as being a runner up in the sport he devoted his life to, his pushed the physical limits of his body, but he didn't experiment with using more drugs, whatever he claimed he used was the "sweet spot" for growth....... yet he hasn't revealed the same information with food consumption,  weight poundages/exercise selection, and so on.  ::)

No doubt these are good dudes, who are all time greats and are extremely knowledgeable about the contests they dominated, however they would have a lot to lose if they were completely honest about their drug regimen, I mean one of Dorian's two losses came against a guy who died after winning the show.

Arnold said steroids are just the finishing touch,  yet he's never revealed what he took, why?  The answer is because the general public has no idea how much these guys sacrificed to get to that level, and they'd be shocked, even appalled  if the truth did come out.

*Mike Morris did a video where he talked about his drug use, and no one questions him. Genetics are undoubtedly the most important factor, no amount of drugs or training will make someone a champion if their body/talent isn't there.
As you said some use more some use less, life isn't fair, but ultimately we don't know.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2015, 04:44:09 PM »
The whole bodybuilding industry is built on deception. Dorian has his own supplement company/line that didn't exist when he was competing yet he's using the Mr.O winning build to sell his products.

As someone here said much better than I can paraphrase, Kevin spent years as being a runner up in the sport he devoted his life to, his pushed the physical limits of his body, but he didn't experiment with using more drugs, whatever he claimed he used was the "sweet spot" for growth....... yet he hasn't revealed the same information with food consumption,  weight poundages/exercise selection, and so on.  ::)

No doubt these are good dudes, who are all time greats and are extremely knowledgeable about the contests they dominated, however they would have a lot to lose if they were completely honest about their drug regimen, I mean one of Dorian's two losses came against a guy who died after winning the show.

Arnold said steroids are just the finishing touch,  yet he's never revealed what he took, why?  The answer is because the general public has no idea how much these guys sacrificed to get to that level, and they'd be shocked, even appalled  if the truth did come out.

*Mike Morris did a video where he talked about his drug use, and no one questions him. Genetics are undoubtedly the most important factor, no amount of drugs or training will make someone a champion if their body/talent isn't there.
As you said some use more some use less, life isn't fair, but ultimately we don't know.

You make some great points in the end the only ones who know what they took are them. And it's up to the person to decide if they believe them or not.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2015, 04:51:48 PM »
You make some great points in the end the only ones who know what they took are them. And it's up to the person to decide if they believe them or not.

Agreed.

It's funny how often this topic comes up,  because no one ever wants the truth. If those guys did use a little they're lying if the admit to using tons they're suicidal drug addicts.

I met Shawn Ray at a gym once and my buddy started talking to him about drugs and Shawn started asking him what contests he had done and where did he end up placing. Long story short  Ray said if he couldn't win a local show drug free why did he think steroids would make the difference, it was a pretty profound statement.

Depocyp

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2015, 04:57:02 PM »
They're telling the truth, the fact is that all the Internet gym rats who are slamming way higher doses than the pros did are pissed off and call them liars because they still look like shit because they can't stay consistent with diet and training.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2015, 05:41:28 PM »
They're telling the truth, the fact is that all the Internet gym rats who are slamming way higher doses than the pros did are pissed off and call them liars because they still look like shit because they can't stay consistent with diet and training.

Weak trolling.....

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2015, 05:43:21 PM »

True.   I believe Dorian, maybe his doses were twice a week.  He even admitted that was his cycle in 93 and later he used more.
you are gay.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2015, 05:54:48 PM »
True.   I believe Dorian, maybe his doses were twice a week.  He even admitted that was his cycle in 93 and later he used more.

Get a grip... I know some of the Brit guys from his era and they slammed the gear, unlike the states the Brit seminars and the pro's that took them were very open, and your eyes were opened.. I was shocked when I read a cycle that was wrote out by a 90's Brit pro for a close friend of mine, more or less 2ml sus per day, plus Decca and orals... It was all short cycles with a week or 2 off then start again

So he took almost a weekly dose of what his peers were doing daily, and this was mr hardcore Yates?...if you believe that I've got some magic beans for sale..

Only thing that wasn't huge was slin and gh, it was something they were all getting to grips with, but they all had that 250+ size anyway, Harrison and Ellwood were over 280 before the heavy slin/gh trends

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2015, 06:02:28 PM »

The info he gave was all shit. He did not admit to anything little runt... He would just say " I heard of guys using x amount." Really??? Wow man, super hardcore info buddy, thanks....
See, we've all heard of so and so using x amount also so shit like that was just some stunt to have people talk about him.
He still compete?
?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2015, 06:05:34 PM »
Agreed.

It's funny how often this topic comes up,  because no one ever wants the truth. If those guys did use a little they're lying if the admit to using tons they're suicidal drug addicts.

I met Shawn Ray at a gym once and my buddy started talking to him about drugs and Shawn started asking him what contests he had done and where did he end up placing. Long story short  Ray said if he couldn't win a local show drug free why did he think steroids would make the difference, it was a pretty profound statement.

Local shows now have everyone rather juiced up... But he does have a point. If you're gifted, for sure winning on that level can be done natty.
?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2015, 06:14:54 PM »
The usage of dextrose can allow 3 grams to be more effective than 10 grams used by itself (without dextrose)

Do not forget the "loading phase".

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2015, 06:17:50 PM »
Local shows now have everyone rather juiced up... But he does have a point. If you're gifted, for sure winning on that level can be done natty.

I doubt it.... Maybe an under 18 or a 1st timer class... Not a chance in novice or weight classes, did u ever see pics of haney for example when he was 17/18 and natty, couldn't have won anything, wasn't until he gassed up that he filled out

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2015, 06:19:54 PM »
I doubt it.... Maybe an under 18 or a 1st timer class... Not a chance in novice or weight classes

It's doubtful yes, but the guy who can do that natty has a good chance of turning pro. The guy who is juiced on 5 products to win some local show is not giving himself much chance to make it in the next higher up levels.
?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2015, 06:25:07 PM »