Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
June 20, 2018, 02:18:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My favorite pre workouts  (Read 114275 times)
NaturalWonder83
Getbig V

John Meadows has committed career suicide

« Reply #200 on: February 16, 2018, 04:58:36 PM »

I want to try this, but the price tag is keeping me away
horrible fucking brand-I did 1/2 scoop of this crap-felt like I had the flu-took hours for me to stop cold sweating and feeling nauseous-I think itís the amp berry-they do however make Deamon Dust which is their energy booster and actually works nicely
Report to moderator   Logged

w
NaturalWonder83
Getbig V

« Reply #201 on: February 16, 2018, 05:00:13 PM »

Vapor5x by muscletech is pretty good and cheap I was surprised. I tried it had almost 5stars on Amazon . It feels almost like drugs half ass like xtasy
it is a great one-so surprising and works well.
im not buying red rum since its a blend, they dont say how much there is of each ingredient which makes it hard to dosage

their products except for deamon dust are fucking shit

w
joeygym65
Getbig II

« Reply #202 on: February 17, 2018, 01:04:28 PM »

ive been loving Ape Shit and Spazmatic from Tim Muriello-both taste incredible and work every time-very smooth clean energy-I still really like Charged from Steel Supps

My local shop just picked up Ape shit. Going to try this one next. What flavor should I go with?
NaturalWonder83
Getbig V

« Reply #203 on: February 18, 2018, 03:51:06 PM »

My local shop just picked up Ape shit. Going to try this one next. What flavor should I go with?
its good stuff-very clean-I do 2 scoops-I think I have strawberry

w
plastic
Getbig II

« Reply #204 on: April 24, 2018, 11:32:52 PM »

Yep coffee or no doze and ephedrine. I  did  try ultimate orange once but  i weighed 60 kg at the time. I had  the shakes real  bad and felt sick.
NaturalWonder83
Getbig V

« Reply #205 on: May 02, 2018, 05:39:50 PM »

As of late Iíve tried some new ones

Reign by Olympus Labs is incredible-very very strong yet very clean and smooth-pumps focus good mood steady smooth energy that lasts-no crash

I still love God of Rage by Centurian Labs-I get steady clean energy, tunnel vision, curbs hunger, and when I did close to 2.5 scoops I felt almost high-but I believe theyíre soon being forced to change formula

Assasin by Appollon -very strong, scary strong, but no jitters-euphoria and tunnel vision-bitter taste though

Iím still undecided on Arez by NTel-the original years ago was amazing
The Titanium Arez has too much Yohimbe for me and I get cold sweats
But the Other Arez with the shiny lid has been ok-have tried it twice and still need to test more 

w
NaturalWonder83
Getbig V

« Reply #206 on: May 02, 2018, 05:44:23 PM »

Yep coffee or no doze and ephedrine. I  did  try ultimate orange once but  i weighed 60 kg at the time. I had  the shakes real  bad and felt sick.
i never got to try

w
OldSchoolLifter
Getbig II

Hobbyist historian of strength/physique training

« Reply #207 on: May 03, 2018, 09:53:25 AM »

it just looks like they dumped a bunch of stuff in the bottle?
Does anyone know? Isn't ephedra banned I thought?

I think the explanation for the new ephedra products in recent years is that they do not include the banned ephedrine alkaloids. So I'm not sure how effective the remaining parts really are for fat burning.

And Hi-Tech Pharma's new version of Ultimate Orange is no longer available, since Hi-Tech has been fighting the FDA over 1,3-DMAA (which was also an ingredient in their version of Ultimate Orange). That didn't last long...
OldSchoolLifter
Getbig II

Hobbyist historian of strength/physique training

« Reply #208 on: May 23, 2018, 09:22:55 AM »

I think the explanation for the new ephedra products in recent years is that they do not include the banned ephedrine alkaloids. So I'm not sure how effective the remaining parts really are for fat burning.

And Hi-Tech Pharma's new version of Ultimate Orange is no longer available, since Hi-Tech has been fighting the FDA over 1,3-DMAA (which was also an ingredient in their version of Ultimate Orange). That didn't last long...

An update, in case anyone is interested. Ultimate Orange seems to be available again. The formula no longer has 1,3-DMAA. Instead, it contains DMHA.
heenok
Getbig IV

« Reply #209 on: May 31, 2018, 12:23:47 AM »

I got Redcon Total War (DMHA version). Its decent but cant say it has blew my mind. Very clean energy, no crash or jitters. Taste (watermelon) could be better but pretty decent.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!