Author Topic: Andre Berto back on the juice showing serious of signs of Palumboism !!!  (Read 5969 times)

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
LOL !!! ;D

falco

• Getbig V
Palumboism is an old designation for this features. Modern bodybuilders call this condition Lennyism now.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Average boxer. Fights recklessly. Mayweather will win easily. Crap fight.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Agreed. Only thing this will be good for is to watch Floyd put on a display of counter punching virtuosity. Berto tries to do that Philly shell/shoulder roll defence like floyd, except it's not his style; he holds his head too high, moves back in straight lines and doesn't have half the timing that Floyd does. Berto's far more effective on the front foot...not that it matters though as he's not on the level to make this much of a competitive fight. All this tells me is that it's probably not going to be Mayweather's last fight.

not even going to read that that long ass post. Berto will lose, but this will be exciting due to mayweather

devilsmile

• Getbig V
That's what i said, you knob. If four lines is too long to read, then you might want to get some Ritalin.

in this fight it is too long. Berto, lol. No need for fantasy analyzes on how berto would win. In pacquiao and maidana fight the fantasy analyzes of floyd losing was understandable, barely, but not in this one. Even g_thang won't talk about this fight even tho we're talking about two hebrews fighting.

I just want to see the fight and watch all access without blinking like always, due to mayweather.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
There is no fantasy analysis on Berto winning. He's going to get destroyed and i've been one of the first to say this fight is a travesty.

It's a travesty for sure but it will still be exciting and everyone will watch it. It's not as big of a travesty as when mayweather faced guerrero. Honestly that was one of the worst match ups I've seen, worse than gatti, LOL! And it was so awkward to watch guerrero in all access, and his father, they made me feel awkward as fuck with their fake swag and bullshit.

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
berto might do better than most will expect if he doesnt clown around in the ring and applies constant pressure sticking the fast jab.

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
Berto is C-Level.  This fight is for the casual fans.  The 80% that buy the Floyd PPV.  Floyd at 50% beats Berto handily.
Air Falcon

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
The thread is about Berto palumboism condition not about who is going to win the fight !!! >:(

devilsmile

• Getbig V
berto might do better than most will expect if he doesnt clown around in the ring and applies constant pressure sticking the fast jab.

no he won't do any any better, floyd will once again show how profoundly better he is than the rest of the world, I think floyd is a prophet

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Andre Berto back on the juice showing serious of signs of Palumbismo !!!
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2015, 10:46:45 PM »
in this fight it is too long. Berto, lol. No need for fantasy analyzes on how berto would win. In pacquiao and maidana fight the fantasy analyzes of floyd losing was understandable, barely, but not in this one. Even g_thang won't talk about this fight even tho we're talking about two hebrews fighting.

I just want to see the fight and watch all access without blinking like always, due to mayweather.

what am i suppose to talk about?  berto was getting OUTBOXED by a 140lb BRAWLER 

:(

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2015, 01:24:56 AM »
what am i suppose to talk about?  berto was getting OUTBOXED by a 140lb BRAWLER 

:(

that's what I'm talking'bout

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2015, 03:08:22 AM »
that's what I'm talking'bout

that right after the double jab didn't even land flush. haymon and fmw had this shit worked out months ago.  :(

why isn't he fighting the america dream (haymon fighter with better resume than berto) for the WBC and WBA 154 belts  ??? not one defense in 2 yrs!

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Re: Andre Berto back on the juice showing serious of signs of Palumboism !!!
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2015, 03:50:39 AM »
Berto does have that unique palumboism look to him for sure. Makes you wonder how much gear he has been blasting as I assumed the condition was the direct result of hardcore juicing.

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2015, 04:53:33 AM »

that right after the double jab didn't even land flush. haymon and fmw had this shit worked out months ago.  :(

why isn't he fighting the america dream (haymon fighter with better resume than berto) for the WBC and WBA 154 belts  ??? not one defense in 2 yrs!

no need for the cuban to fight mayweather. he isnt gonna move up and risk it would be a hard night for floyd and frankly he cant be bothered anymore he has been boxing his whole life and wants to finally retire. he is seeing whats happening to roger infront of his own eyes with boxing dementia 

the cubans have a hard time getting fights because there good but they dont draw money. incases like this just keep fighting regularly top 10 ranked fighters to stay busy while collecting pay checks along the way.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2015, 05:18:19 AM »
no need for the cuban to fight mayweather. he isnt gonna move up and risk it would be a hard night for floyd and frankly he cant be bothered anymore he has been boxing his whole life and wants to finally retire. he is seeing whats happening to roger infront of his own eyes with boxing dementia  

the cubans have a hard time getting fights because there good but they dont draw money. incases like this just keep fighting regularly top 10 ranked fighters to stay busy while collecting pay checks along the way.

I was thinking the same thing. And floyd has one more shosport fight left but nothing to prove so he plays it safe and also wants to give a brotha some money like stephen a smith said, maybe.

I mean ok obviously he could fight better names but floyd has said countless of times that he is in the cashing business, why should he get punch drunk for some fans who in reality don't give two fucks about him being punch drunk or not. These fans will pick their hero every other century.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2015, 08:38:38 AM »
I was thinking the same thing. And floyd has one more shosport fight left but nothing to prove so he plays it safe and also wants to give a brotha some money like stephen a smith said, maybe.

I mean ok obviously he could fight better names but floyd has said countless of times that he is in the cashing business, why should he get punch drunk for some fans who in reality don't give two fucks about him being punch drunk or not. These fans will pick their hero every other century.

klitschko is older than fmw, fights undefeated contenders and mandatories. fmw has been picking opponents since 2006.  also, it's been written he is signing an extension with showtime, already said he is going for 50-0. last fight is to get the monkeys to pay 79$ for the berto fight.  he will sit on the curve, let the real contenders like thurman, brook, bradley, etc knock each off and grab a pot shot fight vs flat-footed danny garcia and a rematch with the t-rex armed midget. that's 3m ppv buys between those two fights.  that's why showtime is willing to eat a lost on his ppv.