Author Topic: For Dance Music Fans: David Geutta Live From Ibizia Right Now  (Read 3309 times)

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: For Dance Music Fans: David Geutta Live From Ibizia Right Now
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2015, 12:00:47 PM »

David Geutta from Calcutta? :D

His name is Pierra David Guetta, not Geutta.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2015, 12:01:30 PM »
That fuckin' clown was at the "white party" here a few years back and the non stop hate for him on the FB page to the event was rather heavy.

He spins pure commercial garbage. Anyone who thinks that is part of the underground is CLUELESS. That is girl music. The girls run to the dancefloor, make a circle with their purses in the middle...

Music of the fist pumping loser generation. Fuck these twats....
?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2015, 12:02:22 PM »
That fuckin' clown was at the "white party" here a few years back and the non stop hate for him on the FB page to the event was rather heavy.

He spins pure commercial garbage. Anyone who thinks that is part of the underground is CLUELESS. That is girl music. The girls run to the dancefloor, make a circle with their purses in the middle...

He's not "underground" and has never tried to be.

As commercial as they get.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2015, 12:02:45 PM »
David Geutta from Calcutta? :D

His name is Pierra David Guetta, not Geutta.

getouttahere

That's how its actually spelt :-*

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2015, 12:03:55 PM »

I take it you ain't feeling that vibe bro?

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2015, 12:04:25 PM »
Didn't Zac Efron play him in some movie?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2015, 12:05:48 PM »
He's not "underground" and has never tried to be.

As commercial as they get.

It was an insult to all of us who paid the insane cover to get in ($150) but they brought him to sell tickets. But the scene is dying now. The new generation fucked it up hardcore. Never seen so many fat chicks at a rave until recent years. They can't even dance all night! All gassed out on the sides because they're too fat, lol@generation fail, oh man...
?

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2015, 12:08:25 PM »

Look man I hear what you are saying and this is coming from someone who was totally underground from prodigy days and yes no doubt jungle was massive but the thing is bro that times have moved on, we are getting away from that harsh industrial sound and everything now is bit more subtle in vibe and flavour, its all about those flute notes....totally mash I agree and definately see your point ....but yeah guys like Calvin Harris and Gueutta have taken shit to a whole new level.

Just vibe it out bro till you get used to it. You feel me?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2015, 12:09:12 PM »
I take it you ain't feeling that vibe bro?

In all fairness, you did say "for dance music fans"
Did not click as just seeing his mug makes me wanna smash shit...
?

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2015, 12:11:49 PM »
In all fairness, you did say "for dance music fans"
Did not click as just seeing his mug makes me wanna smash shit...

I hear ya man, I hear ya.
Bro any chance of knowing when that books coming out?
Would totally love to get a signed copy man.
Your awesome.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2015, 12:14:48 PM »
But you're at home in the attic

Yeah whats up?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2015, 12:18:18 PM »
I hear ya man, I hear ya.
Bro any chance of knowing when that books coming out?
Would totally love to get a signed copy man.
Your awesome.

LOL!!! Ya just don't let up, lol...
Will dip my cock in ink and slap it on the paper as a signature for ya. May be hard to see as my cock is like 2 inches.... (hard)
?

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2015, 12:22:14 PM »
John Digweed or Henry Saiz and then we are talkin!

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2015, 12:25:17 PM »
LOL!!! Ya just don't let up, lol...
Will dip my cock in ink and slap it on the paper as a signature for ya. May be hard to see as my cock is like 2 inches.... (hard)

would love to be that ink or that paper ;D

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2015, 12:27:03 PM »
John Digweed or Henry Saiz and then we are talkin!

Giving me chills with that name... He can be trancy (booo...) but last time he came to stereo he played some real hard shit. Fuck, he was good. He even wrote the club stating how it was an honor to play there for us.

His former side kick "sasha" I heard was so f'in drugged up, he could not even walk to the DJ booth. He looked like an Alien and was following the security guard like a little boy taggin onto his shirt behind him, lol....

The aftermath is just too much for me to handle from those events now. But had a good run (first party was in 1998 bitches)
?

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2015, 12:34:13 PM »
Giving me chills with that name... He can be trancy (booo...) but last time he came to stereo he played some real hard shit. Fuck, he was good. He even wrote the club stating how it was an honor to play there for us.

His former side kick "sasha" I heard was so f'in drugged up, he could not even walk to the DJ booth. He looked like an Alien and was following the security guard like a little boy taggin onto his shirt behind him, lol....

The aftermath is just too much for me to handle from those events now. But had a good run (first party was in 1998 bitches)

nasty ass shit

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2015, 12:36:34 PM »

Those were the good old days. Saw Moby, Daft Punk, Chemical Brothers, Bad Boy Bill etc.... before they became mainstream.  Now people suck cock to watch Afrojack, Deadmaus, Tiesto and pop DJ Calvin Harris.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2015, 12:43:04 PM »

Oh yes, these two are crazy, have been in quite somebraves where John or Sasha played, back to back were the best. Im considering attending one of these yacht parties in Miami some time, Last time on earth by Sasha, oh I love that shit. Have been raving for many years too, but Ive never done drugs, the music and experienece is enough for me, and hard training enables to stay up with the last people dancing right to the end.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2015, 12:43:09 PM »
Those were the good old days. Saw Moby, Daft Punk, Chemical Brothers, Bad Boy Bill etc.... before they became mainstream.  Now people suck cock to watch Afrojack, Deadmaus, Tiesto and pop DJ Calvin Harris.

don't chat no shit about me neegul Tiesto fool
he bang in dem toons blud

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2015, 12:45:07 PM »

Seen Tiesto a few times in Vegas.  Meh!  Loves to play too much poppy shit.  Skrillex was good awesome though.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2015, 12:46:33 PM »

He sucks.
It's girl music. Trance blows... I go there to fuckiN' dance. Trance has no beat. People just stand around in a sea of people fist pumping and jumping like frogs.

?

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2015, 12:47:14 PM »
Oh yes, these two are crazy, have been in quite somebraves where John or Sasha played, back to back were the best. Im considering attending one of these yacht parties in Miami some time, Last time on earth by Sasha, oh I love that shit. Have been raving for many years too, but Ive never done drugs, the music and experienece is enough for me, and hard training enables to stay up with the last people dancing right to the end.

Avicii, Axwell and others....its beyond horrible. Listening to John for ex you can space out while driving your car its SICK, no drugs needed, and I could not listen to these epic dance music losers for more than 15mins without drugs.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2015, 12:49:52 PM »
He sucks.
It's girl music. Trance blows... I go there to fuckiN' dance. Trance has no beat. People just stand around in a sea of people fist pumping and jumping like frogs.

Proper dance music is like jazz, complex, full of patterns... Trance is for beginners at best. I've started with Digweed and DeepDish tho. And got hooked, it changed my perspective of what is partying in general completely.