Author Topic: Who Sells Phil Heath His Steroids?  (Read 31645 times)

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
Re: Who Sells Phil Heath His Steroids?
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2015, 09:38:04 PM »
he buys it off the deep web using bit coins

You may be joking but this is how it gets done by alot of athletes. Now you know.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2015, 09:45:46 PM »
Imagine if the police turned up at every Olympia competitors doorstep  1 week out and did a search of their houses. The "sport" would be destroyed.

I've always wanted to know how they travel with all their gear??? There has to be some sort of collaboration between bb'ers in all countries or something. We've never heard to guys getting busted while traveling.

?

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2015, 09:48:42 PM »
Supposedly they don't travel with anything on them so no gear checked in or on carry on's.  Their products are waiting for them on their arrival in the country of their destination.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2015, 09:52:53 PM »
How do you get a script for Tren Acetate or Equipoise?

For that matter, how do you get a script for 7 grams of Test/week and 30ius of HGH/day?

Exactly!  Or even mast, primo, sust and the list goes on.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2015, 09:54:32 PM »
I've always wanted to know how they travel with all their gear??? There has to be some sort of collaboration between bb'ers in all countries or something. We've never heard to guys getting busted while traveling.

lol if you'ree an olympia competitor all of the people who work ith you will have that under control......They know what you're running and they'll calculatee what you need for a certain amount of time and they'll bring a surplus....They can mail it to themselves where they're staying...They can use different methods of travel than the competitor...i.e driving...Or they'll have someone there ahead of time to give them what they need...It's all under control...The last person you'll see going down is the competitor..The people who owrk with the competitor take all the risk as far as this goes...Lots and lots of competitors alsoo bring aboard their trt prescription of 700mg/week from doctor lol and it's certified and nobody has any knowledge that it's too high of a dose so once they see prescription they're approved...No questions asked

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2015, 10:04:09 PM »
lol if you'ree an olympia competitor all of the people who work ith you will have that under control......They know what you're running and they'll calculatee what you need for a certain amount of time and they'll bring a surplus....They can mail it to themselves where they're staying...They can use different methods of travel than the competitor...i.e driving...Or they'll have someone there ahead of time to give them what they need...It's all under control...The last person you'll see going down is the competitor..The people who owrk with the competitor take all the risk as far as this goes...Lots and lots of competitors alsoo bring aboard their trt prescription of 700mg/week from doctor lol and it's certified and nobody has any knowledge that it's too high of a dose so once they see prescription they're approved...No questions asked

pretty much what I thought. I'd have an extra package at home with someone ready in case the first got seized....
?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2015, 10:28:15 PM »
pretty much what I thought. I'd have an extra package at home with someone ready in case the first got seized....

If it's domestic mail then I guess you can mail to yourself. And it shouldn't be a problem where it is legal. But I wonder in countries like Australia where it's strictly controlled and customs is super tight. I just figure that your invite, the promoter is able to take care of things like that or know who can.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2015, 10:48:24 PM »
If it's domestic mail then I guess you can mail to yourself. And it shouldn't be a problem where it is legal. But I wonder in countries like Australia where it's strictly controlled and customs is super tight. I just figure that your invite, the promoter is able to take care of things like that or know who can.

This is why i say if you're an "olympia competitor" because that is domestic for most guys and at the time of the contest even if guys do not live here would have already been here for a while leading up to the show...They know better...I know alot of people who switch to longer ester 1week out and then just use orals for the rest of prep...GEtting orals in is as easy as pie...lots of people prefer orals in last 6-7 weeks of prep anyway...And yes this includes some pros...They'll always have their test, gh in whatevr amounts they want and bring it past anyone...I've known people to have tren ace brewed for them 2-3 months in advanced...ive known people to bring finaplix cartridges and brew for themselves...KNown people to put prescription test tags/labels on tren, masteron and equipoise and bring them by easily...you see the common pattern is people usually stay at the same exact hotels they did year in and year out when doing these competitions..usually never changes...That's how they develop patterns...It's easier than you may think...their gurus help them as well

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2015, 11:13:15 PM »
Thanks David. 

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2015, 11:14:04 PM »
Have you ever read the IFBB rulebook dumbass?

They use testing that conforms to WADA regulations, and the testing is random, weighted and targeted. If you think anyone can beat those tests, you're dreaming.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2015, 12:17:49 AM »
Phil Heath uses steroids? Get the fuck out of here!!

"1"

I am also shocked at these unfounded allegations.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2015, 12:34:45 AM »

Most IFBB pros at his level have doctors prescriptions. 

I actually find some of your posts sensible and level headed (eg on race) but this made me laugh out loud.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2015, 12:39:47 AM »
As for how pros travel with it, they just have a hook up on the other side.

Seminar organiser, "super fan", local gym owner, Facebook bodybuilding friend...

And the pros don't have magical hook ups that are hidden from the rest of us. The same shit is available and very often at the same price.  They often know who to ask for better products is all, eg sourcing orimiten from Romania rather than knock off useless Chinese stuff.

There's no benefit to being the (one of the) dealer(s) who supplied Ronnie when you can't really advertise it.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2015, 12:48:50 AM »
A lot of people seem to overlook that these super athletes have been abusing drugs for years... many more years before they were "famous." So it's not like finding and using drugs is something they need to learn. It's something they've always been sufficiently adept at.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2015, 12:53:52 AM »
As for how pros travel with it, they just have a hook up on the other side.

Seminar organiser, "super fan", local gym owner, Facebook bodybuilding friend...

And the pros don't have magical hook ups that are hidden from the rest of us. The same shit is available and very often at the same price.  They often know who to ask for better products is all, eg sourcing orimiten from Romania rather than knock off useless Chinese stuff.

There's no benefit to being the (one of the) dealer(s) who supplied Ronnie when you can't really advertise it.

What are you talking about??? Being a dealer to a guy like Ronnie is as good as it gets!!! He will refer you shit tonne of people. And no way I believe they pay the same price. A guy who buys huge ass quantities does not pay the same as the dude buying 3 bottles of test, some npp and AI, then pct stuff...
?

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2015, 01:04:12 AM »
 :D

Method101

• Getbig V

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2015, 03:00:17 AM »
better yet, how much of his Olympia Prize money are spent on Juice?...15k?....25k?.....we need a tell all book from former Pros...no bullshit, just tell it like it is....wait a minute, there is such a book outhere already, right?

how much of his Olympia Prize money are spent on Juice?

My memory is toast. Didnt dan duchaine in his book body opus say the average pro spends at least $100,000 just to prepare for the Olympia? 

whitewidow

« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2015, 04:32:04 AM »
most IFBB pro's get all there gear from rejuvenation clinics or their prep coaches. They also buy them from other IFBB pro's. they do whatever to get them. pros also use websites and UGL's

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2015, 04:40:21 AM »
Steroids are only the final 99.2%

if only phil used steroids he would have munzer like conditioning

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2015, 05:56:38 AM »
:D

Hany Rimjob.....one of the greasiest mofos I have ever seen in person!

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2015, 06:47:47 AM »
how much of his Olympia Prize money are spent on Juice?

My memory is toast. Didnt dan duchaine in his book body opus say the average pro spends at least $100,000 just to prepare for the Olympia? 

that quote was probably because gear was much more expensive before the massive UG boom. AI's were pharm only and cost a lot pharm price.
?

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2015, 06:52:11 AM »
Funny you think Mr. Olympia has to buy them haha. I bet he hasn't bought steroids in YEARS ! The only think you'll find Phil paying for is GH. And even that's discounted, I'm sure.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2015, 07:53:19 AM »
Funny you think Mr. Olympia has to buy them haha. I bet he hasn't bought steroids in YEARS ! The only think you'll find Phil paying for is GH. And even that's discounted, I'm sure.

"Sponsers 100% do not supy aas/gh, g15 is just maki.g that up, literally no company does that. The contract ur sponser makes u sign actually states that u will only use, advertise, and promote the products assigned to you, and illegal drug use will result in contract termination. (obviously the sponsers know ur juicing but u know, legal shit) if u look at a bodybuilders progression throughout their career u will see, the more $$ they make the bigger they seem to get. I know many guys have a sponser, even at a beginner level sponser, for a nop national guy or a new pro.....ill use my first sponser as an example. I was a top national guy, picked up a sponser, took home 4000$ a month after taxes. I literally spent every penny of that on gear, I kept my bouncing and dancing gigs to pay bills, but my bills were cheap, kept them low based off my goals. Small apt, no cable, basic car.....etc. Turned pro, my salary doubled, took home a little over 8k a month. This new contract made me travel every weekend during my off season, so I couldnt really bounce or dance anymore but I didnt need too, since my girl makes money as well, she helped with bills and we continued to keep our bills In check until I began winning shows and using the prize money to invest in a few business ventures that also provide me income. As well as raises from the sponser as ur popularity increases. bodybuilding is very expensive, thats why if u want to excel u need to be willing and able to invest into urself to an extreme degree. This will take some selfishness, but it is necessary. Sadly, a cop with a family probably isnt going to make it, simply for financial restraints.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2015, 08:02:33 AM »
Issues like this are why I have a hard time believing some of the "upper range" reports on what pros take (both quantities of certain drugs and the number of different drugs total).  Logistically it just seems like a nightmare.