Author Topic: Who Sells Phil Heath His Steroids?  (Read 31712 times)

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Who Sells Phil Heath His Steroids?
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2015, 08:24:17 AM »
Hany Rimjob.....one of the greasiest mofos I have ever seen in person!
He does give off some kind of vibe but that's probably why he's so good.  Do anything

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2015, 09:42:38 AM »
If it's domestic mail then I guess you can mail to yourself. And it shouldn't be a problem where it is legal. But I wonder in countries like Australia where it's strictly controlled and customs is super tight. I just figure that your invite, the promoter is able to take care of things like that or know who can.
Well, Us Aussies only have one pro show, and the promoter (a fellow getbigger) seems to be quite well connected it seems.  I could be wrong though.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2015, 09:44:19 AM »
What are you talking about??? Being a dealer to a guy like Ronnie is as good as it gets!!! He will refer you shit tonne of people. And no way I believe they pay the same price. A guy who buys huge ass quantities does not pay the same as the dude buying 3 bottles of test, some npp and AI, then pct stuff...
I always assumed the dealers were tripping over each other to supply the top Olympia guys, what better advertising could one get.
V

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #53 on: September 01, 2015, 10:06:38 AM »
"Sponsers 100% do not supy aas/gh, g15 is just maki.g that up, literally no company does that. The contract ur sponser makes u sign actually states that u will only use, advertise, and promote the products assigned to you, and illegal drug use will result in contract termination. (obviously the sponsers know ur juicing but u know, legal shit) if u look at a bodybuilders progression throughout their career u will see, the more $$ they make the bigger they seem to get. I know many guys have a sponser, even at a beginner level sponser, for a nop national guy or a new pro.....ill use my first sponser as an example. I was a top national guy, picked up a sponser, took home 4000$ a month after taxes. I literally spent every penny of that on gear, I kept my bouncing and dancing gigs to pay bills, but my bills were cheap, kept them low based off my goals. Small apt, no cable, basic car.....etc. Turned pro, my salary doubled, took home a little over 8k a month. This new contract made me travel every weekend during my off season, so I couldnt really bounce or dance anymore but I didnt need too, since my girl makes money as well, she helped with bills and we continued to keep our bills In check until I began winning shows and using the prize money to invest in a few business ventures that also provide me income. As well as raises from the sponser as ur popularity increases. bodybuilding is very expensive, thats why if u want to excel u need to be willing and able to invest into urself to an extreme degree. This will take some selfishness, but it is necessary. Sadly, a cop with a family probably isnt going to make it, simply for financial restraints.

Whos quote is this?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 01, 2015, 10:11:11 AM »
Sadly, a cop with a family probably isnt going to make it, simply for financial restraints.
V

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #55 on: September 01, 2015, 11:06:44 AM »
"Sponsers 100% do not supy aas/gh, g15 is just maki.g that up, literally no company does that. The contract ur sponser makes u sign actually states that u will only use, advertise, and promote the products assigned to you, and illegal drug use will result in contract termination. (obviously the sponsers know ur juicing but u know, legal shit) if u look at a bodybuilders progression throughout their career u will see, the more $$ they make the bigger they seem to get. I know many guys have a sponser, even at a beginner level sponser, for a nop national guy or a new pro.....ill use my first sponser as an example. I was a top national guy, picked up a sponser, took home 4000$ a month after taxes. I literally spent every penny of that on gear, I kept my bouncing and dancing gigs to pay bills, but my bills were cheap, kept them low based off my goals. Small apt, no cable, basic car.....etc. Turned pro, my salary doubled, took home a little over 8k a month. This new contract made me travel every weekend during my off season, so I couldnt really bounce or dance anymore but I didnt need too, since my girl makes money as well, she helped with bills and we continued to keep our bills In check until I began winning shows and using the prize money to invest in a few business ventures that also provide me income. As well as raises from the sponser as ur popularity increases. bodybuilding is very expensive, thats why if u want to excel u need to be willing and able to invest into urself to an extreme degree. This will take some selfishness, but it is necessary. Sadly, a cop with a family probably isnt going to make it, simply for financial restraints.
Maybe you just have a loose gapping asshole and your dick sucking is lame? :D
A

Anglo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: September 01, 2015, 11:29:45 AM »
His trainer rimjob no doubt.

Phil is losing his mind and will, with the help of GetBig completly un-fold after if not before the olympia.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #57 on: September 01, 2015, 11:38:31 AM »
Straying away from a detiriorating puffy physique like phils will make bodybuilding go in a better direction.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #58 on: September 01, 2015, 04:11:43 PM »

Reread my post, FUCKNUT.

I'm in the know, you are not. Fuck off !

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #59 on: September 01, 2015, 11:18:16 PM »

Reread my post, FUCKNUT.

I'm in the know, you are not. Fuck off !

Quite a meltdown.

I did reread your post. You are wrong. Nobody gives them free gear.
Why would they?

"I'm in the know." LOL. OK.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 01, 2015, 11:30:14 PM »
Whos quote is this?

There's a reason why they have to lie in public. To protect their livelihood. I was just trying to point out how much to cost to be a pro bber. Every penny of his first contract of 4 grand a month went to gear. That of course increased as he advanced in the sport. And you can see it.

And it should be no surprised how they even lie among themselves. Like I said, take it for what's it's worth because it is, and has to be, anonymous, and decide for yourself whether by the way it is told, and what is told, if it seems credible. After all, if Iron Disciple says he is "in the know" then that should be enough proof.

Short version of the story is I was competing at nationals using higher then normal doses but still somewhat within reasonable dosages most guys use......i had a video shoot with a top olympia 212 competitor and we got talking about gear, I told him my doses and he shook his head with a smug look on his face an responded "kid I dont use 1/4 of the shit ur using, if u need all that gear just to be at nationals then u need to think of a career change because no one uses that much gear, ur genetics are just inferior and u will never make it...."

I was so distrought, depressed, and frankly devestated, I went to visit family in NY and was a girl hair away from giving up on everything. I met kai greene in the gym, I trained 2x a day and so did he, and we saw each other all day every day for a few days but I didnt wanna disturb him. He approached me and asked how long id be in town and offered to train with me since we had similar training styles etc....

End of the story is I told him I was gonna give it up because of what this 212 pro told me, he was annoyed and told me that he was completley full of shit, and that he was running almost as much gear as kai. He then called this particular guy, put him on speaker and candidly asked " so how much suspension u running now?" he response was " eh 300mg 3x a day, but that may increase...." So kai was the only guy who ever shot straight with me, the only one

Simple Simon

« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2015, 11:41:45 PM »
There's a reason why they have to lie in public. To protect their livelihood. I was just trying to point out how much to cost to be a pro bber. Every penny of his first contract of 4 grand a month went to gear. That of course increased as he advanced in the sport. And you can see it.

And it should be no surprised how they even lie among themselves. Like I said, take it for what's it's worth because it is, and has to be, anonymous, and decide for yourself whether by the way it is told, and what is told, if it seems credible. After all, if Iron Disciple says he is "in the know" then that should be enough proof.

Short version of the story is I was competing at nationals using higher then normal doses but still somewhat within reasonable dosages most guys use......i had a video shoot with a top olympia 212 competitor and we got talking about gear, I told him my doses and he shook his head with a smug look on his face an responded "kid I dont use 1/4 of the shit ur using, if u need all that gear just to be at nationals then u need to think of a career change because no one uses that much gear, ur genetics are just inferior and u will never make it...."

I was so distrought, depressed, and frankly devestated, I went to visit family in NY and was a girl hair away from giving up on everything. I met kai greene in the gym, I trained 2x a day and so did he, and we saw each other all day every day for a few days but I didnt wanna disturb him. He approached me and asked how long id be in town and offered to train with me since we had similar training styles etc....

End of the story is I told him I was gonna give it up because of what this 212 pro told me, he was annoyed and told me that he was completley full of shit, and that he was running almost as much gear as kai. He then called this particular guy, put him on speaker and candidly asked " so how much suspension u running now?" he response was " eh 300mg 3x a day, but that may increase...." So kai was the only guy who ever shot straight with me, the only one

If it was costing 4 grand a month for gear alone then he was paying wayyy to much for it, you couldnt take 4 grands worth at regular prices.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2015, 12:12:10 AM »
If it was costing 4 grand a month for gear alone then he was paying wayyy to much for it, you couldnt take 4 grands worth at regular prices.

Gear iincludes HGH at 15-30 ius a day. That is by far the biggest expense. Even if you use generics at say, $2/iu, 20ius will cost $1,200/month. And pros only use generic as a last resort. Pharm grade is going at 12-15 dollars an iu. You might get it at $10/iu but at
20 ius a month you're already at $6,000/month.

Simple Simon

« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2015, 12:24:23 AM »
Gear iincludes HGH at 15-30 ius a day. That is by far the biggest expense. Even if you use generics at say, $2/iu, 20ius will cost $1,200/month. And pros only use generic as a last resort. Pharm grade is going at 12-15 dollars an iu. You might get it at $10/iu but at
Ah. yes the expensive GH, forgot about that.
Costs me $4 a month for my cruise cycle

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2015, 12:26:23 AM »
Ah. yes the expensive GH, forgot about that.
Costs me $4 a month for my cruise cycle

You're a lot smarter than the average bear.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #65 on: September 02, 2015, 12:50:09 AM »

When people who need gh for prescription or even those that get prescription somehow or w.e...American public is good at getting stuff prescribed for them...Lots of addicts...This is besides the point though... When these people sell on the street...It is NOT 12$ an IU...The demand is not that high where these people can get rid of the GH easy...Only people who really want it are bodybuilders and even if you count all of the people who aren't professionals tht just are gym rats and live the bodybuilding lifestyle you're still finding very few people in general...It's not like a weed or a coke...I will not name prices but alot of the times, in fact MOST of the times it's under 10$ iu...

Think about it in a realistic sense....A man gets his GH HUGE DISCOUNT and has alot of it covered or what have you..Whatever the individual case...And he wants to sell it...For such a price at such a low demand THE BUYER is in full control...What i mean by this is...The gh seller goes to the local gym with people who want GH...But he wants to make 6,000-7,000 dollars...He says do you want some for this price? The bodybuilder says fuck you make it cheaper...Now what is he gonna do??? He is not a bodybuilder...If he takes the GH himself he'll be wasting it...He does not give a shit about gains and sure as hell does not need this GH...he wants MONEY... so he will SETTLE for that 3,000 if that's all he can get...THIS IS MY POINT...And this is ALL I SEE... VERY RARELY will the seller get full price....

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 02, 2015, 01:24:31 AM »
When people who need gh for prescription or even those that get prescription somehow or w.e...American public is good at getting stuff prescribed for them...Lots of addicts...This is besides the point though... When these people sell on the street...It is NOT 12$ an IU...The demand is not that high where these people can get rid of the GH easy...Only people who really want it are bodybuilders and even if you count all of the people who aren't professionals tht just are gym rats and live the bodybuilding lifestyle you're still finding very few people in general...It's not like a weed or a coke...I will not name prices but alot of the times, in fact MOST of the times it's under 10$ iu...

Think about it in a realistic sense....A man gets his GH HUGE DISCOUNT and has alot of it covered or what have you..Whatever the individual case...And he wants to sell it...For such a price at such a low demand THE BUYER is in full control...What i mean by this is...The gh seller goes to the local gym with people who want GH...But he wants to make 6,000-7,000 dollars...He says do you want some for this price? The bodybuilder says fuck you make it cheaper...Now what is he gonna do??? He is not a bodybuilder...If he takes the GH himself he'll be wasting it...He does not give a shit about gains and sure as hell does not need this GH...he wants MONEY... so he will SETTLE for that 3,000 if that's all he can get...THIS IS MY POINT...And this is ALL I SEE... VERY RARELY will the seller get full price....

Real HGH is in high demand and a much bigger money maker than AAS. The amount of HGH produced is regulated because of the black market.

Every athlete, every movie star, every model, everyone concerned with health and longevity are chasing legit HGH.

No matter how low a seller will go, he will not sell for less than he paid for it. And even at $8/iu that's still thousands a month for a pro bber.

Legit pharm grade HGH is the biggest cost constraint for a pro bber.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: September 02, 2015, 01:33:19 AM »
Real HGH is in high demand and a much bigger money maker than AAS. The amount of HGH produced is regulated because of the black market.

Every athlete, every movie star, every model, everyone concerned with health and longevity are chasing legit HGH.

No matter how low a seller will go, he will not sell for less than he paid for it. And even at $8/iu that's still thousands a month for a pro bber.

Legit pharm grade HGH is the biggest cost constraint for a pro bber.

Gibberish.

Pharma GH does fck all to most people's body comp at "sensible" doses.  It works best on middle aged fatties with clinically low levels of GH, not people who are already in good shape and look after themselves.
HGH raises IGF1.  Good for most athletic endeavours, but bad for longevity.

Properly managed TRT (test & thyroid) are much better for most men, both from a health and a cosmetic perspective.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 02, 2015, 01:39:35 AM »
Gibberish.

Pharma GH does fck all to most people's body comp at "sensible" doses.  It works best on middle aged fatties with clinically low levels of GH, not people who are already in good shape and look after themselves.
HGH raises IGF1.  Good for most athletic endeavours, but bad for longevity.

Properly managed TRT (test & thyroid) are much better for most men, both from a health and a cosmetic perspective.

For the average population it's for those 35 and over. And there are a lot of them and it does make a difference.

But the point is, for this conversation, hgh is a huge cost for any bber hoping to compete at a high level.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: September 02, 2015, 01:44:21 AM »
For the average population it's for those 35 and over. And there are a lot of them and it does make a difference.

But the point is, for this conversation, hgh is a huge cost for any bber hoping to compete at a high level.

Agreed.

Anyone who thinks that pros get it for free are off their head.

I've known people who have supplied 14 Olympian titles between them, the only discounts they gave were the same that anyone else would get if they buy in bulk.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: September 02, 2015, 02:18:12 AM »
I think most pro get their gear by the route everyone gets it : buying online. They probably get their shit shipped to someone they trust to avoid getting prosecuted in case of custom seizure.
I really dont see the point of getting a TRT/GH script and paying a fortune for 200mg of cyp a week and 2iu of serostim while they can get it much cheaper on the black market. The GH is bought from AIDS patient usually.
Maybe some of the guys have a trusted chef who brews their gear on demand but they still cannot really control the raws they are getting.

And they never travel with gear, maybe some presciption stuff like T3 T4 or diuretics but no gear, any guy with some freaky size is going to get searched by customs, its a huge risk.
They just get a supply there.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #71 on: September 02, 2015, 03:00:13 AM »
I think most pro get their gear by the route everyone gets it : buying online. They probably get their shit shipped to someone they trust to avoid getting prosecuted in case of custom seizure.
I really dont see the point of getting a TRT/GH script and paying a fortune for 200mg of cyp a week and 2iu of serostim while they can get it much cheaper on the black market. The GH is bought from AIDS patient usually.
Maybe some of the guys have a trusted chef who brews their gear on demand but they still cannot really control the raws they are getting.

And they never travel with gear, maybe some presciption stuff like T3 T4 or diuretics but no gear, any guy with some freaky size is going to get searched by customs, its a huge risk.
They just get a supply there.

maybe Phil Heath buys his GH from tbombz.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #72 on: September 02, 2015, 07:31:20 AM »
Strange that this DEA gimmick comes here asking this days before the big Cyber Raid.  Ron, ban this fucking kunt

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #73 on: September 02, 2015, 07:46:35 AM »
lol at a bunch of getbiggers who no one cares about in the bodybuilding industry arguing about who gets Phil his gear lol
X

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 02, 2015, 07:59:45 AM »
lol at a bunch of getbiggers who no one cares about in the bodybuilding industry arguing about who gets Phil his gear lol

NO shit huh?
And lol at them paying for it. You idiots... I know amateurs who have everything paid, you think these guys pay for their stuff??? I may say so on some garbage site like professional muscle. com but to make you think they do and hopefully make an order.
Wake the hell up.
?