Author Topic: Legal AS???  (Read 7149 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Legal AS???
« on: March 03, 2006, 07:18:13 AM »
I am paranoid.  I do not trust "sources."  I read the latest MD where 2000 people who use Mexican gear are getting busted.  Too many risks these days.  As for 'legal' options, the only one closest is fina (i know its borderline).  Not sure if fina by itself for 12 weeks is a great option, but I think it will put on around 10 pounds.  Also, has anyone ever gotton busted for fina??? 
Is there any other 'legal' options that I am not aware of? 
you are gay.

MarkyM

• Getbig III
Re: Legal AS???
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2006, 08:06:52 AM »
You need more time bro. Stick arround the boards meet peoples and after some time you will find out what are you looking for. And it is not a big deal order stuff over the net if you know what are you doing and of course source must know how to deal with all this.
And I would not run cycle without Test bro.  8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2006, 08:25:11 AM »
If you're too afraid to order over the net then like everyone else here says: you need to make friends with people at the gym (the one's who you know are using, just be descrete about it).

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2006, 08:32:39 AM »
Yeah, I agree, but if you had a high paying job, and getting a felony charge would make you lose your job, then trusting some 'source' who does not give a crap about you is a big gamble. 
Is it that bad to run a tren only cycle?  Back in the day people just used d-bol.  If someone only wants a solid 10 pounds, I think 12 weeks of tren 100mg EOD is just fine.  Thoughts? 
you are gay.

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2006, 08:56:43 AM »
if your not willing to take the risk when getting them, then your not going to take the risk when useing them.so dont bother waisting  your money. :-\

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2006, 09:21:24 AM »
Using them I have no problem with.  Getting busted for buying them I do. There is a huge difference between the two.  I want to minimize the risk as much as I can.  I want the best risk/benefit ratio, and I think as of right now, its the tren only route is better than nothing at all. 
you are gay.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2006, 10:27:10 AM »
IMO, the likely hood of u getting a felony for just using, is low, again thats my opinion. now if ur selling and holding mass quantites then maybe ull get a felony but dont sweat it, keep it on the DL and have fun!

muscle
muscle

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2006, 12:23:20 PM »
I am paranoid.  I do not trust "sources."  I read the latest MD where 2000 people who use Mexican gear are getting busted.  Too many risks these days.  As for 'legal' options, the only one closest is fina (i know its borderline).  Not sure if fina by itself for 12 weeks is a great option, but I think it will put on around 10 pounds.  Also, has anyone ever gotton busted for fina??? 
Is there any other 'legal' options that I am not aware of? 

Why are you in this game if you aren't willing to take the risk?

What do you want?

Life is a risk.

Don't you understand that yet?

Either play the game or go back to bed.....

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2006, 01:17:45 PM »
phera plex is supposedly really good. . . .shit like tren and legal orals are so unhealthy though.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2006, 01:19:39 PM »
Ok, thanks for the advice.  But isn't the tren only cycle relatively safe (legally speaking), cheap, and put on a good solid 10 pounds?  I think so.  I played th game with sources in the past, and I think I never got any legit stuff anyway...
you are gay.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2006, 01:20:49 PM »
Ok, thanks for the advice.  But isn't the tren only cycle relatively safe (legally speaking), cheap, and put on a good solid 10 pounds?  I think so.  I played th game with sources in the past, and I think I never got any legit stuff anyway...
you'll get tren dick.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2006, 01:23:54 PM »

What led you to believe that Tren is the only safe cycle?

Any cycle has its risks, Worm.

You want a solid 10lbs?  Eat better, sleep better, lift heavier weights.  It sounds to me like you are iffy on using AAS in the first place, so why even deal with it?

You can't go halfway in this......

DIV

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2006, 01:31:34 PM »
you know it's funny every dude i've ever known who got pulled over with gear in the car either had it confiscated and then got let go or the cop just disregarded it altogether.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

MarkyM

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2006, 02:06:28 PM »
Tren only cycle is not a good way IMO.
It can get you tren dick and it very HPTA suppessive.

If you will decide to run it than try to get some Test beside.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2006, 02:37:28 PM »
you know it's funny every dude i've ever known who got pulled over with gear in the car either had it confiscated and then got let go or the cop just disregarded it altogether.

I wouldn't want to risk it anyway......

Must be some liberal cops.

DIV

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2006, 04:20:32 PM »
I wouldn't want to risk it anyway......
Must be some liberal cops.
DIV
every gym i've ever trained in had a bunch of cops training there and i'd say at least 75 percent of them juiced.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2006, 04:50:28 PM »
Is tren only really that bad?  I think its a cheap and legal option.  Better than creatine powder.  Plus little to no gyno, solid and keepable gains.  Anyone ever try this before?
you are gay.

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2006, 05:00:53 PM »
Why the hell not run tren for longer than 12 weeks?  Just keep up your BCAAS and liver supps, and get blood tests done-- daily vitamins' and eat healthy, run that shit for a full 3 months... you should be fine if you take the proper precautions.
jamie
grundle has no sack,

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2006, 05:36:35 PM »
every gym i've ever trained in had a bunch of cops training there and i'd say at least 75 percent of them juiced.

Of course they do, Mirzy, but how many admit to it in public to you or me?

I don't care who uses, personally, but I don't trust cops because of the fact they can pick and choose who they bust and why.  That in itself is a reason not to associate with them if you are in this game.

They can't be trusted.  I'm sure alot of cops have their hands in confiscated steroid bust stashes that are supposed to be lockerroom evidence, but they don't admit to that either, Mirzy.

That's how they get away with what they do.

DIV

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2006, 06:18:44 PM »
What led you to believe that Tren is the only safe cycle?
Any cycle has its risks, Worm.
You want a solid 10lbs?  Eat better, sleep better, lift heavier weights.  It sounds to me like you are iffy on using AAS in the first place, so why even deal with it?
You can't go halfway in this......
DIV

Are you a trainer or a gear expert?
grundle has no sack,

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2006, 07:06:46 PM »
Of course they do, Mirzy, but how many admit to it in public to you or me?
I don't care who uses, personally, but I don't trust cops because of the fact they can pick and choose who they bust and why.  That in itself is a reason not to associate with them if you are in this game.
They can't be trusted.  I'm sure alot of cops have their hands in confiscated steroid bust stashes that are supposed to be lockerroom evidence, but they don't admit to that either, Mirzy.
That's how they get away with what they do.
DIV
don't get me wrong i totally agree with you i think cops are the most worthless sacks of shit around but a lot of them do juice.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2006, 10:55:57 PM »
don't get me wrong i totally agree with you i think cops are the most worthless sacks of shit around but a lot of them do juice.

^Concur.

DIV

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2006, 05:31:59 AM »
Is tren only really that bad?  I think its a cheap and legal option.  Better than creatine powder.  Plus little to no gyno, solid and keepable gains.  Anyone ever try this before?

Tren is legal? From what company? What's its legal name?

!@#$%

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2006, 05:57:54 AM »
Tren is legal? From what company? What's its legal name?

!@#$%

It's not quite legal but you can legally get fina (it's for cattle) & convert it to tren (once it's converted it's illegal).

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2006, 02:20:57 PM »
It's not quite legal but you can legally get fina (it's for cattle) & convert it to tren (once it's converted it's illegal).

^Concur.

DIV