Author Topic: Fedor Emelianenko Signs with the UFC  (Read 43063 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: Fedor Emelianenko Signs with the UFC
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2015, 12:27:29 PM »
Werdum, Henderson & Antonio Silva defeated him and a rookie Brett Rogers was making him look soft.

Everyone would love to see an invincible Fedor come to the UFC and annihilate every single heavyweight in existence, but I think he might not do too well. I want him to do well, but if I look at it rationally, the man is past his prime at 38 yrs of age and while Randy Couture had a decent run, the competition wasn't as fierce as it is today.

If we really want to see what Fedor might have left in the gas tank, go ahead and start him off against Travis Browne, followed by Junior Dos Santos and then Cain Velasquez (assuming he beats the first two guys). After going through those 3, by all means, let him have Werdum.

"1"

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2015, 12:28:34 PM »
Werdum is shite?? WTF??!! Werdum no gastank? he outworked Cain and embarrassed him in every possible way!! UFC and 99% at sherdog/UG forums were saying Cain has the gastank from a LW.

Werdum is the BEST fighter on the planet, period!

And Ronda is very dislikeable, she burned a lot of bridges in the JUDO world for being a total bitch/arrogant, and it was displayed very well at the TUF show she did. Her PR team has done very well shoving her in everybody throat lately, anybody saying they can take on Floyd is a retard attention seeker PR stunt, should she say she can win over Phil Heath at MR.Olympia as well??!

p.s Rogans crying on his Podcast was beyond retard and cringeworthy, Rogan has gone full retard now..
Werdum earned everything he got, he neither ducked or dodged any fighter in his division and his resume is second to none.  He has grown on me and he genuinely seems like a good guy, bar the JESUS bullshit.
V

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2015, 12:28:53 PM »
Werdum, Henderson & Antonio Silva defeated him and a rookie Brett Rogers was making him look soft.

Everyone would love to see an invincible Fedor come to the UFC and annihilate every single heavyweight in existence, but I think he might not do too well. I want him to do well, but if I look at it rationally, the man is past his prime at 38 yrs of age and while Randy Couture had a decent run, the competition wasn't as fierce as it is today.

If we really want to see what Fedor might have left in the gas tank, go ahead and start him off against Travis Browne, followed by Junior Dos Santos and then Cain Velasquez (assuming he beats the first two guys). After going through those 3, by all means, let him have Werdum.

"1"

all three of them are a bad match up for him at this stage

I think they might give him the winner of arlovski mir that fight makes sense
T

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2015, 12:32:13 PM »
Werdum is shite?? WTF??!! Werdum no gastank? he outworked Cain and embarrassed him in every possible way!! UFC and 99% at sherdog/UG forums were saying Cain has the gastank from a LW.

Werdum is the BEST fighter on the planet, period!

And Ronda is very dislikeable, she burned a lot of bridges in the JUDO world for being a total bitch/arrogant, and it was displayed very well at the TUF show she did. Her PR team has done very well shoving her in everybody throat lately, anybody saying they can take on Floyd is a retard attention seeker PR stunt, should she say she can win over Phil Heath at MR.Olympia as well??!

p.s Rogans crying on his Podcast was beyond retard and cringeworthy, Rogan has gone full retard now..

the tuf "arrogance" was part reality and part show. You haven't heard why ronda dislikes miesha so much, miesha is incredibly unfair to her employees and talks shit behind everyone's back and pretends to be this holy mary. Ronda is not arrogant at all she is the realest person there is. Minus the mayweather pr stunt which I already addressed, very disappointing.

And cain and werdum are both no gas having, exhausted after 1st round fat clowns these days, not impressive at all, they look like they fight in slow motion and they both looked like they were about to die from exhaustion in their last fight it was boring.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2015, 12:33:48 PM »
all three of them are a bad match up for him at this stage

I think they might give him the winner of arlovski mir that fight makes sense

I think he would do well versus Mir. Mir is a good fighter, but not great. Mir isn't fast on his feet and his pace is something Fedor would capitalize with. Fedor can set him up with ease.

I think Arlovski might have a chance at defeating Fedor, but I am still questioning the integrity of his chin.

"1"

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2015, 12:36:30 PM »
Well done UFC...only 10 years too late

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2015, 12:37:25 PM »
Well done UFC...only 10 years too late
You have to admire their persistence though, he was almost that monster fish that got away.
V

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2015, 12:39:45 PM »
The better question is what type of side deal did the UFC cut with Fedor to get him to sign?

With the ReeBok deal, a guy like Fedor (since he isn't a champion) would be making pennies. I wonder how many Pay Per View points they are going to offer him right off the top and what other royalties and monies they are going to give him per fight straight out of the Fertitta's pockets.

"1"

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2015, 12:40:22 PM »
I think he would do well versus Mir. Mir is a good fighter, but not great. Mir isn't fast on his feet and his pace is something Fedor would capitalize with. Fedor can set him up with ease.

I think Arlovski might have a chance at defeating Fedor, but I am still questioning the integrity of his chin.

"1"

yeah browne nearly knocked him out mid flurry

love watching him though

his punch accuracy is awesome
T

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2015, 12:45:56 PM »
lost his last 3 big matches... not the same Fedor as in the Pride days... but still will watch his next match for sure

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2015, 12:46:49 PM »
Good to see Fedor back on (the fighting)track again.

More than what you can say about his younger brother Aleksander.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2015, 12:47:48 PM »

More than what you can say for his younger brother Aleksander.

Even so, little brother isn't a man to be trifled with either.

V

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2015, 12:48:14 PM »
the tuf "arrogance" was part reality and part show. You haven't heard why ronda dislikes miesha so much, miesha is incredibly unfair to her employees and talks shit behind everyone's back and pretends to be this holy mary. Ronda is not arrogant at all she is the realest person there is. Minus the mayweather pr stunt which I already addressed, very disappointing.

And cain and werdum are both no gas having, exhausted after 1st round fat clowns these days, not impressive at all, they look like they fight in slow motion and they both looked like they were about to die from exhaustion in their last fight it was boring.

I agree Miesha is another arrogant bitch, but from several sources in the Judo world Ronda was an arrogant bitch. Joanna Jedrzejczyk now there's a Real person.. she was liked by most when she competed at Muay Thai and is liked at UFC.. Ronda KNOWS she has haters and they are hating her for various reason..

Cain vs Werdum I agree, but fighting at 7380 ft above the sea can have that effect..
I'm happy Werdum won, as a Pride fan seeing a former Pride fighter winning the UFC belt was beyond awesome, something ZUFFA/UFC will never mention him being a PrideFC fighter.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2015, 12:48:29 PM »

More than what you can say about his younger brother Aleksander.

Well that young man looks like the type of friend you would want to have over for dinner with the family.

"1"

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2015, 12:48:40 PM »
"Little"/younger brother was a beast in the ring, but is more of a beast in real life. :)

During better days

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2015, 12:52:36 PM »
MEGAMASS 2000 WORKS!

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2015, 12:56:54 PM »

fedor is way past his prime he was kod  by a 50 mw dan henderson antonio silva made him quit,    he was the best 10 years ago, he hasnt fought in 3 years.

his last few fights were  against cans in japan.  this will not end well for fedor,   jon jones  and daniel cormier will destroy him as well.   

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2015, 01:00:55 PM »

Paige VanZant #WouldEatHerCorn

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2015, 01:10:04 PM »
If he really got his diet on point, there's no reason Fedor couldn't compete as a light heavy. Dude is like 20% body fat at 235 pounds.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2015, 01:11:28 PM »
Paige VanZant #WouldEatHerCorn

look at the camel toe on peige, she is pretty excited to fight, nomnom  :P

I agree Miesha is another arrogant bitch, but from several sources in the Judo world Ronda was an arrogant bitch. Joanna Jedrzejczyk now there's a Real person.. she was liked by most when she competed at Muay Thai and is liked at UFC.. Ronda KNOWS she has haters and they are hating her for various reason..

Cain vs Werdum I agree, but fighting at 7380 ft above the sea can have that effect..
I'm happy Werdum won, as a Pride fan seeing a former Pride fighter winning the UFC belt was beyond awesome, something ZUFFA/UFC will never mention him being a PrideFC fighter.

agreed  8)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2015, 01:13:11 PM »
I hear Fedor has moved his camp to MPF  Training Systems.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2015, 01:13:42 PM »
If he really got his diet on point, there's no reason Fedor couldn't compete as a light heavy. Dude is like 20% body fat at 235 pounds.

he has fought at lhw got kod by 50 year old  dan henderson.

jones would annihilate fedor if they fought, fuck ill bet  someone on here if that fight happens.

cormier would destroy fedor as well.    

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2015, 01:15:05 PM »
agreed

look at the camel toe on peige, she is pretty excited to fight

agreed

nomnom

peige

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2015, 01:18:11 PM »
Lets wait and see boys. We all thought Arlovski was done as well, and now look at him.

P.s. Fedor knocked Arlovski into a coma when they fought.  8)

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2015, 01:22:02 PM »
Proper matchmaking for Fedor would be 1) Crocop then 2) Winner of Arlovski-Mir and then title shot vs Cain-Werdum II winner. Paying him almost $1M per fight, you can't put him up against any no-names.