Author Topic: Clomid Dose --- Heard about new approach  (Read 1097 times)

Mega Man

• Getbig III
Clomid Dose --- Heard about new approach
« on: September 01, 2015, 10:44:12 AM »
I've been on TRT for 1.5 years now and blasted twice. I'm thinking about comming off within the next year when timming is right and I have a huge stockpile of all PCT meds...HCG,HMG,Aromasin,Clomid,Nolvadex.

I've been doing in depth research about all PCT protocall especially those trying to conceive. I read studies that say you don't need higher doses of clomid that bodybuilders promote on the net. They say that 25mg or even 12.5mgs is enough and it doesn't give you all of the emotional side effects. They say 12.5 to 25mgs over a longer period of time works just as well, but without the sides.

Does anyone have experience with using just 25mg or 12.5 mgs clomid for pct to prevent emotional side effects of clomid?

Mega Man

• Getbig III
Re: Clomid Dose --- Heard about new approach
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2015, 10:14:47 PM »
Here's a post I found that I thought was interesting...

For the guys who are interested in this stuff and for guys struggling to get their test levels up again even after PCT: 2 recently published studies showed that Clomid is effective at raising hypogonadal testosterone levels to normal levels EVEN at very low doses of only 25mg EOD.

-In the one study 86 hypogonadal men (average age 29) treated with only clomid: Total testosterone levels went from an average of 192 ng/dL at baseline to 485 ng/dL. 70% of the men were using only 25mg clomid every 2nd day.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22044663

-In the other study with 46 hypogonadal men (average age 44) treated with only clomid: Total test levels were 228 ng/dL, and went up to 612 ng/dL! All men were only using 25mg clomid every 2nd day

Many guys can't handle the side effects of clomid at 50mg+ per day. Clomid can make you feel like a depressed premenstrual chick! But, if these results are anything to go by this might be a very good alternative way to treating post PCT low testosterone levels. At a low 25mg EOD or 12.5mg a day the side effects should not be an issue.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 01:30:11 AM »
Low test makes you super depressed too, so you are trying to fix depression because you have low test and you take clomid,  and that shit is gonna make more depressed? ?
Mr. AZ 2003

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2015, 11:07:30 AM »
Low test makes you super depressed too, so you are trying to fix depression because you have low test and you take clomid,  and that shit is gonna make more depressed? ?

I used it at 100 mg a day and also 50 for several months when trying to conceive and never noticed one side from it. 
you are gay.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2015, 11:18:41 AM »
I don't get depressed..Just emotional or edgey. My doc had me try it before trt. After 2 days I stopped because I felt weird. Also I just started a new job driving for transit and couldn't have those sides. So I went on trt till I got off probation and got the job going.

I'm going to give it a try again. Before I come off trt I'm going to start taking the clomid while I'm the test to get used to it. That way while I'm getting used to no test, I won't have to try to adjust to the clomid as well. I took one 50mg  today to test it, and I feel better than when I tried 2 years before trt.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2015, 10:18:08 PM »
Here's a post I found that I thought was interesting...

For the guys who are interested in this stuff and for guys struggling to get their test levels up again even after PCT: 2 recently published studies showed that Clomid is effective at raising hypogonadal testosterone levels to normal levels EVEN at very low doses of only 25mg EOD.

-In the one study 86 hypogonadal men (average age 29) treated with only clomid: Total testosterone levels went from an average of 192 ng/dL at baseline to 485 ng/dL. 70% of the men were using only 25mg clomid every 2nd day.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22044663

-In the other study with 46 hypogonadal men (average age 44) treated with only clomid: Total test levels were 228 ng/dL, and went up to 612 ng/dL! All men were only using 25mg clomid every 2nd day

Many guys can't handle the side effects of clomid at 50mg+ per day. Clomid can make you feel like a depressed premenstrual chick! But, if these results are anything to go by this might be a very good alternative way to treating post PCT low testosterone levels. At a low 25mg EOD or 12.5mg a day the side effects should not be an issue.

Once clomid therapy is stopped TESTOSTERONE WILL GO BACK TO LOW...BACK TO LOW...under 300ng/dl if you had low t to begin with and you fitted the bill...This is regardless of clomid dose...That is why it's called "clomid therapy"... It doesn't heal low T for good.... It's like saying go on TRT for a couple months and once you come off your test will recover...Not true

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2015, 10:34:43 PM »

Once clomid therapy is stopped TESTOSTERONE WILL GO BACK TO LOW...BACK TO LOW...under 300ng/dl if you had low t to begin with and you fitted the bill...This is regardless of clomid dose...That is why it's called "clomid therapy"... It doesn't heal low T for good.... It's like saying go on TRT for a couple months and once you come off your test will recover...Not true

Some people do recover to at least a maintainable 600 test level. If clomid didn't heal you than you can tr ake a 100mcg tryptophan shot and try HMG injections.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2015, 11:43:00 PM »
Some people do recover to at least a maintainable 600 test level. If clomid didn't heal you than you can tr ake a 100mcg tryptophan shot and try HMG injections.
triptorelin*

injecting 100mg tryptophan wont do very much i guess  ;D