Author Topic: Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka Arrested for Murder ...  (Read 8427 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka Arrested for Murder ...
« on: September 01, 2015, 12:35:08 PM »
Charged with killing Girlfriend from 1983, as bunk from the wire would say , Murder stay Murder

http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-jimmy-snuka-grand-jury-announcement-20150901-story.html

Wrestling legend Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka charged in girlfriend's 1983 death

Wrestling legend Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka is being charged with third-degree murder and involuntary manslaughter for the death of his girlfriend more than 32 years ago in an assault at an Allentown area motel, Lehigh County authorities said.

The charges were announced at a news conference Tuesday afternoon.

Snuka, 72, was arrested Tuesday morning at his New Jersey home and arraigned at 1:50 p.m. from the Lehigh County Central Booking Center. He was sent to county jail under $100,000 bail.

Lehigh County District Attorney Jim Martin re-opened the case last year, prompted in part by a Morning Call investigation that raised questions about the death of Snuka's 23-year-old girlfriend, Nancy Argentino, in May 1983. The Call story revealed a never-before-seen autopsy report that labeled the case a homicide.

The grand jury's term ended at the end of July.

At the time of Argentino's death, Snuka was one of the World Wrestling Federation's biggest names, known for his high-flying finishing moves.

Reached Tuesday by phone, Argentino's sister Louise Argentino-Upham said it's a relief, especially since her mother turns 90 this year and may be able to see justice served.

"I think that it's been a long road," Argentino-Upham said. "They did the right thing in face of all the evidence."

Snuka had been at a WWF taping at the Allentown Fairgrounds on May 10, 1983, and returned to his Whitehall Township motel room to find Argentino, of Brooklyn, gasping for air and oozing yellow fluid from her mouth and nose, records show.

Argentino was pronounced dead at Lehigh Valley Hospital the next day. An autopsy determined she died of traumatic brain injuries and she suffered more than two dozen cuts and bruises — a possible sign of "mate abuse" — on her head, ear, chin, arms, hands, back, buttocks, legs and feet.

The autopsy also determined her injuries were consistent with being hit with a stationary object. In an autopsy report, forensic pathologist Isidore Mihalakis wrote the case should be investigated as a homicide until proven otherwise.

Snuka originally told at least five people, including the responding police officer, he shoved Argentino earlier that day, causing her to fall and hit her head, according to police interviews obtained by The Morning Call. He later told police those five people misunderstood him, and said Argentino slipped and hit her head when they stopped along the highway to urinate.

Snuka was the only person of interest in the case but was never charged.

The original Whitehall police investigation went cold June 1, 1983, after a follow-up interview with Snuka that was ordered by Lehigh Valley authorities and attended by WWF mogul Vince McMahon.

In an unprecedented move, Martin announced in January 2014 that a grand jury would investigate Argentino's mysterious death, acknowledging the role of The Morning Call's story. He said it was the oldest case he's ever sent before the grand jury.

Snuka, who lives in Waterford Township, N.J., was diagnosed with stomach cancer, his wife announced earlier this month.

In 1985, the Argentino family won a $500,000 wrongful death case against Snuka by default, but Snuka never paid because he claimed he was broke and couldn't afford a legal defense.

In his 2012 autobiography, Snuka maintained his innocence and said Argentino's death ruined his life.

"Many terrible things have been written about me hurting Nancy and being responsible for her death, but they are not true," he wrote. "This has been very hard on me and very hard on my family. To this day, I get nasty notes and threats. It hurts. I never hit Nancy or threatened her."

However, less than four months before Argentino's death, Snuka was charged with assaulting her in a New York motel and then fighting with police when they responded to the call. He pleaded guilty to harassment in the case with most of the serious charges being dropped.

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka Arrested for Murder ...
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2015, 01:51:46 PM »
This dude worked out at my (well, I was a member) Powerhouse Gym in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, back in the early '90s. The WWF (as it then was) swung through town and all the wrestlers would get in some weight training there.

Snuka was gassed to the hills and VERY sweaty. In fact, the puddle of sweat he left on the seat of one particular machine was unlike anything I have seen before or since.

That's all I've got re: Superfly.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2015, 01:53:48 PM »
is Lex Luger Next  ???

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2015, 01:56:28 PM »
A TNA Wrestler, Bram, just got arrested for domestic violence.

Apparently, he's facing felony charges.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2015, 02:36:54 PM »

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2015, 02:40:07 PM »

Piper was always one to take the law into his own hands, and although this act didn't completely satisfy as punishment, Hot Rod made sure justice was served.

Or perhaps it was a demonstration that blunt force trauma to the head wasn't the cause of murder?

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2015, 02:52:27 PM »
his daughter is not very fuckable

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2015, 02:53:26 PM »
Pro wrestling

::)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2015, 02:55:49 PM »
This dude worked out at my (well, I was a member) Powerhouse Gym in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, back in the early '90s. The WWF (as it then was) swung through town and all the wrestlers would get in some weight training there.

Snuka was gassed to the hills and VERY sweaty. In fact, the puddle of sweat he left on the seat of one particular machine was unlike anything I have seen before or since.

WHat did he lift? How much did Haku lift?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2015, 02:56:30 PM »
Wrestling is CURSED I tells ya.
V

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2015, 02:58:19 PM »
Pro wrestling

::)

If it's so fake how did the woman die?

It's been proven Chris Benoit's finishing move took the life of a family member!
I mean seriously bro....

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2015, 02:59:18 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2015, 03:00:23 PM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2015, 03:11:05 PM »
He is probably relieved to be charged, that guilt and fear of his secret being known must have been an impossible burden.
V

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2015, 05:20:25 PM »
If it's so fake how did the woman die?

It's been proven Chris Benoit's finishing move took the life of a family member!
I mean seriously bro....

I'm not debating it's realness.... it's just fucking retarded.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2015, 05:25:05 PM »
"

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2015, 05:53:05 PM »
Arce and Superfly Snuka have a striking resemblance

X

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2015, 05:55:43 PM »
He is probably relieved to be charged, that guilt and fear of his secret being known must have been an impossible burden.

This was no secret.  It is common knowledge in that area that Snuka killed a chick at the George Washington Motor Lodge back in the 80s by doing a Superfly move off the dresser onto the bed.  Everyone who lifted in a gym there in the 80s knew the story.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2015, 05:58:25 PM »

Yeah...

Poor guy.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2015, 06:30:32 PM »

Dude, it wasn't sweat, he pissed on the seat.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2015, 06:35:11 PM »
This was no secret.  It is common knowledge in that area that Snuka killed a chick at the George Washington Motor Lodge back in the 80s by doing a Superfly move off the dresser onto the bed.  Everyone who lifted in a gym there in the 80s knew the story.

the autopsy said her head was bashed multiple times
"

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2015, 06:45:34 PM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2015, 07:29:05 PM »

You gotta like the way he charged the wall and continued to push until he was absolutely sure it collapsed. 

adamhatfield99

« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2015, 07:48:21 PM »
You gotta like the way he charged the wall and continued to push until he was absolutely sure it collapsed. 

LOL.  The set designers weren't even trying.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2015, 08:04:00 PM »

the autopsy said her head was bashed multiple times

Link?  Not saying it ain't true but not what it says above and why wouldn't the story above say that if that was the allegation?