Author Topic: At a decision point, thinking of staying on forever  (Read 1424 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
At a decision point, thinking of staying on forever
« on: September 01, 2015, 01:04:02 PM »
I know I beat a dead horse on this, but really struggle with the idea of being injection depended for the rest of my life.   I'm 36 married with kids, not sure what to do. 

Been off over 6 weeks now because I have HDL issues, etc, but I'm so fucking tired and not horny at all.  Feels horrible, but if I get back on, I know it's going to be for good, just hard to figure out if the wisest thing to do...
you are gay.

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
Re: At a decision point, thinking of staying on forever
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 12:10:10 AM »
I know I beat a dead horse on this, but really struggle with the idea of being injection depended for the rest of my life.   I'm 36 married with kids, not sure what to do.  

Been off over 6 weeks now because I have HDL issues, etc, but I'm so fucking tired and not horny at all.  Feels horrible, but if I get back on, I know it's going to be for good, just hard to figure out if the wisest thing to do...

What the fuck? Not sure why your even considering being a drug addict for the rest of your life. Focus on your family/kids. Having big muscles is not important & nobody even cares in the real world.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 12:13:07 AM »
lol
just use HRT if you feel like shit atm
if you ever experienced the feeling of having low testosterone you know it makes you feel like a zombie

if you feel like shit currently then go on HRT. maybe try to get doc prescribed HRT, but if thats not possible then you can still self medicate.

HRT is not a commitment that prevents you from focusing on your family/kids. its exactly the opposite.
if you know that HRT makes you more active, more driven, a better person, a better husband and a better family father...
then why hesitate?

im not talking about 3 grams of test/tren and 20 ius of GH+slin here. just a couple hundred mgs of test, a dosage that doesnt put your health at risk.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2015, 02:09:57 PM »
Ide rather takes shots than shave my face if they had a shot to stop my facial hair growing Ide use it till death. Life is full of inconveniences. If u try to fully recover after some time u can fight through it and tour test gets right then u don't need it more power to u man. But if u don't recover u gonna feel like shit and b depressed and not have as good a quality of life then, u just shoot it as long as u can stay healthy on trt go to your dr with legitimate low t and get a script or run your own bloods and do it seems to b the only options. Keep us posted good luck

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2015, 02:16:23 PM »
6 weeks is not long enough to pass verdict on whether your natural levels will come back up, go 6 months if needed before getting on TRT. Thats if you want to try and be free from the needle.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2015, 02:18:22 PM »
What the fuck? Not sure why your even considering being a drug addict for the rest of your life. Focus on your family/kids. Having big muscles is not important & nobody even cares in the real world.

Fuck off, Troll.
?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2015, 02:30:37 PM »
Fuck off, Troll.
Yea Fuck that dude

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2015, 04:05:56 PM »

you're a girl

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2015, 05:01:09 PM »
you're a girl

Thanks for the input guys...   HRt is not a drug addict!   It's medication to treat a medical contusion
you are gay.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2015, 05:22:03 PM »

Do you suck dicks?  Are you a peter puffer?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2015, 06:29:10 PM »
I know I beat a dead horse on this, but really struggle with the idea of being injection depended for the rest of my life.   I'm 36 married with kids, not sure what to do. 

Been off over 6 weeks now because I have HDL issues, etc, but I'm so fucking tired and not horny at all.  Feels horrible, but if I get back on, I know it's going to be for good, just hard to figure out if the wisest thing to do...

just how horny do you get when you're on??

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2015, 06:32:42 PM »
Thanks for the input guys...   HRt is not a drug addict!   It's medication to treat a medical contusion

This!!!
There's health threatening aspects of low T levels. But we all know we take it further than prescribed, lol...
?