Author Topic: Cyclig AAS  (Read 1707 times)

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
Cyclig AAS
« on: September 01, 2015, 01:44:11 PM »
IYO what is better way of cycling AAS:

1) doing one big cycle a year (around 20 weeks);

2) doing two smaller cycles (around 8-12 weeks).

Thr reason I am asking is that I am currently into the 13th week of my 600mg EQ/ 200 mg Test prop EW..My dillena was wether to stay on till end of October and lay off the AAS till April 2016. The other way I can do it is to start pct now and do small bulk during the winter (8-10 weeks).  

I am running 6UI HGH ED and 40 mg anavar ed with 25 mg proviron ed. Just started the var and wont run it more than 4 weeks. I will keep the GH going year round.

I am doing 3 day of weight training (less than hour, compaund movements mainly), 3 days a week I do around 70-90 minutes of boxing. I do wrestling 2 times a week.

Goal is to recover well, keep gains fromAAS, stay injury free and healthy in the long run.

Will do blood work before cycle and one month after pct. Also check sugar and BP from time to time.

Forgot to mention that I am eating high calories with lots of protein. Started eating clean since 2 week still high protein high calories.

I am 29 years old, 6' tall, around 230 pounds (105 kg).

Thx in advance.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
Re: Cyclig AAS
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2015, 07:33:07 PM »
Assuming diet and food intake is dialed in.... The more aas you take, for the longer period of time...The bigger you will get...And the bigger you'll stay...More time off = more time shrinking + not progressing.... You can only hold a certain amount of muscle for your frame naturally...and once you get off cycle...(no matter how much you gained) you will continue to lose what you've gained until you reach the size that you can hold (which is not much) and the size you can hold without aas will become lower and lower everytime you cycle because testosterone NEVER recovers 100% maybe 80% maybe 95% but NEVER 100...

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2015, 07:59:22 PM »
Assuming diet and food intake is dialed in.... The more aas you take, for the longer period of time...The bigger you will get...And the bigger you'll stay...More time off = more time shrinking + not progressing.... You can only hold a certain amount of muscle for your frame naturally...and once you get off cycle...(no matter how much you gained) you will continue to lose what you've gained until you reach the size that you can hold (which is not much) and the size you can hold without aas will become lower and lower everytime you cycle because testosterone NEVER recovers 100% maybe 80% maybe 95% but NEVER 100...

I don't understand what it so difficult to understand about this statement. The fact that there are people that still believe you can hang on to muscle that took unatural  means to attain  while natural is ridiculous.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2015, 09:20:28 PM »

So far I was able to maintain size between cycles with HGH 6ui . But that was 2 breaks for 3-4months off each. Dont know if I avoid sheinkage if I take 5-6 months off the aas.

I was wondering whether to stay on test with the hgh (trt) but still want to have more kids and dont want to be all drugs.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2015, 09:27:58 PM »
So far I was able to maintain size between cycles with HGH 6ui . But that was 2 breaks for 3-4months off each. Dont know if I avoid sheinkage if I take 5-6 months off the aas.

I was wondering whether to stay on test with the hgh (trt) but still want to have more kids and dont want to be all drugs.

Just say on a good dosage of test and keep your e2 in check and you will be able to maintain most of your size if not all...Amount of test you use should equate to the amount of lean muscle you have....You can still knock up your chick while on test...

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2015, 12:07:51 AM »
why stay on hgh and go off AAS   ???

cycling is a stupid concept
just blast and cruise

probably less harmful for your health and nuts than cycling on and off

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2015, 12:36:02 AM »

just blast and cruise

So far I just wanted to keep my nuts working that's why I did not stay on all the time.

I have been thinking about cruising on trt dose of test year round, but am too scared to not to mess up dick in the long run.

I used HGH year round and it helped me keep 30 pounds from AAS while off the sauce by eating a lot and training constantly. Conditioning suffered a little but it was inevitable. I was still strong and recovering ok.

I still have mid range natural test when recovered. Dunno whether it will be more healthy to stay on all the time. I agree that hormonal disbalance is no good and pct drugs are toxic but still you get to keep them nuts working and give the body (receptors) some break from the AAS.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2015, 12:38:53 AM »
So far I just wanted to keep my nuts working that's why I did not stay on all the time.

I have been thinking about cruising on trt dose of test year round, but am too scared to not to mess up dick in the long run.

I used HGH year round and it helped me keep 30 pounds from AAS while off the sauce by eating a lot and training constantly. Conditioning suffered a little but it was inevitable. I was still strong and recovering ok.

I still have mid range natural test when recovered. Dunno whether it will be more healthy to stay on all the time. I agree that hormonal disbalance is no good and pct drugs are toxic but still you get to keep them nuts working.

You're really wasting GH doing stuff like that..Could held on to the same amount of size on 500mg test at 1/50 of the price...Use HCG if you wanna maintain testicular size and that will help you with blowing big loads because it mimicks functions in the body....But usually if you're older than 30 balls won't drink as much as if you're under 30....

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2015, 12:46:55 AM »

You're really wasting GH doing stuff like that..Could held on to the same amount of size on 500mg test at 1/50 of the price...Use HCG if you wanna maintain testicular size and that will help you with blowing big loads because it mimicks functions in the body....But usually if you're older than 30 balls won't drink as much as if you're under 30....

I use GH also for recovery and injury prevention so its not full waste. Furthermore, gh gains are more maintainable for longer periods if I am not mistaken, while with AAS you are like a balloon of air that goes down when the aas is gone. Bigger hands, wrist and ankles are also nice for combat sports.

I might incorporate a cruise dose of test to see how it goes in the gym. How often should I shoot HCG and in what doses if I go year round on test?

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2015, 12:53:31 AM »
I use GH also for recovery and injury prevention so its not full waste. Furthermore, gh gains are more maintainable for longer periods if I am not mistaken, while with AAS you are like a balloon of air that goes down when the aas is gone. Bigger hands, wrist and ankles are also nice for combat sports.

I might incorporate a cruise dose of test to see how it goes in the gym. How often should I shoot HCG and in what doses if I go year round on test?

If you're usingGH for longer periods of time of corse the gains are gonna be kept longer lol...GH causes hyperplasmia of the muscle cell and divides them so you have more...By adding AAS you make the new made muscle cells and the old ones GROW giving you more mass than you had originally had..The fat burning aspect, healing, and joint relief also makes it a perfect drug for a bodybuilders arsenal as well...I have ALOT of experience with GH......If you're cruising then 250iu split up into 2 times a week will keep the balls full and shooting plenty of semen...If you're self administering TRT dosages then you will either have to get bloodwork frequently...Or you'll have to accept the fact that every vial/ampule or what have you that you use will not be correctly dosed....Just how life is doing it this way manee :P

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2015, 12:56:38 AM »
If you're usingGH for longer periods of time of corse the gains are gonna be kept longer lol...GH causes hyperplasmia of the muscle cell and divides them so you have more...By adding AAS you make the new made muscle cells and the old ones GROW giving you more mass than you had originally had..The fat burning aspect, healing, and joint relief also makes it a perfect drug for a bodybuilders arsenal as well...I have ALOT of experience with GH......If you're cruising then 250iu split up into 2 times a week will keep the balls full and shooting plenty of semen...If you're self administering TRT dosages then you will either have to get bloodwork frequently...Or you'll have to accept the fact that every vial/ampule or what have you that you use will not be correctly dosed....Just how life is doing it this way manee :P

Thx, Dave. Appreciate your input.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2015, 02:23:21 AM »

You meant 250 iu of HCG though, right?

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2015, 03:30:13 AM »

just blast and cruise

This^