Author Topic: Best watches in $200 range  (Read 38453 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Best watches in $200 range
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2017, 02:11:02 PM »
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2017, 02:11:33 PM »
In 200 range?

See if you get lucky and find a preowned tissot or oris.... You might even find some kid selling a tag he got for xmas.

Can you fit a prison story into your above post?
X

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2017, 04:06:28 PM »

Judging by the amount of counterfeit Rolex's and Breitling's watches out there the Chinese must be working overtime to fill the outrageous demand. At least with a $200 to say a $500 watch it's genuine and worth the money unlike all those high end fake watches guys are buying off the internet thinking they got a deal or even knowing it's probably a counterfeit. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2017, 05:35:41 PM »

Judging by the amount of counterfeit Rolex's and Breitling's watches out there the Chinese must be working overtime to fill the outrageous demand. At least with a $200 to say a $500 watch it's genuine and worth the money unlike all those high end fake watches guys are buying off the internet thinking they got a deal or even knowing it's probably a counterfeit. 

Unless you're a pilot, there's no need to buy a Breitling as that's what they generally design their watches for.  Rolex is still a great brand but its been slightly been miffed by all of the hip hop artists wearing them
A

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2017, 05:54:54 PM »

Unless you're a pilot, there's no need to buy a Breitling as that's what they generally design their watches for.  Rolex is still a great brand but its been slightly been miffed by all of the hip hop artists wearing them

No need for most high end watches.  All our phones have the time.  They are mainly Jewelry.  The only watch I find that I really need is a GPS watch like a Garmin.  It gives me my running pace, final sprint, mileage and time.  I know that a phone can do the same but it's a hassle to carry a phone running.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 30, 2017, 06:15:02 PM »
What a waste of money
No one gives a crap about watches

No one actually sees someone wearing an expensive watch and thinks the person is cooler because of it

People actually mock people who wear expensive watches

They all look the same

w

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2017, 06:16:03 PM »

Unless you're a pilot, there's no need to buy a Breitling as that's what they generally design their watches for.  Rolex is still a great brand but its been slightly been miffed by all of the hip hop artists wearing them
and you'll never afford a Rolex so stop giving watch advice u fat buzzard
w

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #57 on: April 30, 2017, 06:36:20 PM »
and you'll never afford a Rolex so stop giving watch advice u fat buzzard

Why don't you stop being butt hurt over me not getting you any free supplements from Blackstone Labs you prick. ;D
A

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2017, 07:02:20 PM »
Here's how to get a real gold Rolex for under. $200.  Go to a gay bar and find the rich homo with a nice watch.  Offer to buy him a drink. Cosmo or appletini.  Buy him more and more. Then when he can barely stand offer to blow him in the bathroom.  Carry him to a stall and slip off his watch and leave.  Works every time.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2017, 07:33:20 PM »
Here's how to get a real gold Rolex for under. $200.  Go to a gay bar and find the rich homo with a nice watch.  Offer to buy him a drink. Cosmo or appletini.  Buy him more and more. Then when he can barely stand offer to blow him in the bathroom.  Carry him to a stall and slip off his watch and leave.  Works every time.

You still blow him, right?

I mean it's one thing to rob a dude, it's another to make him believe he's getting sucked off for no reason.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2017, 07:42:24 PM »
What a waste of money

No one actually sees someone wearing an expensive watch and thinks the person is cooler because of it

They all look the same

Could it be that they mock people with expensive watches because they themselves cannot afford said watch? And so, out of jealousy they are really complaining and drawing attention to their own lack funds?
Smart watches are actually not selling that well for various reasons. And they generally are not as interesting aesthetically as a Panerai, Rolex, Omega, Blancpain, Alpina, Tag Heuer, etc. Or even a Seiko, Citizen, Bulova, Tissot.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2017, 07:46:07 PM »
All are "shit" in that price range, HTH.
Only watch worth anything for 200 bucks are eco drive citizens.
A

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #62 on: April 30, 2017, 07:52:00 PM »
Do men wear watches to know the time, or to wear jewelry? (serious question).
I don't wear any jewelry, not even my wedding ring.

The time is posted all over the place (phones, cars, etc).
Just curious...
I don't wear any jewelry, just an watch. Yes, not needed in this day and age, but business men check out other guys watches for some weird reason. ( no homo... I think)
Also if you into gold digging hoes, they only check 3 real things, watch, shoes, and car.  ;D
A

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 30, 2017, 08:03:50 PM »
What a waste of money

They all look the same

I currently own two Rolex Subs (16610 and 5513), a Rolex Florentine Datejust (16014), and a beat to shit Omega Seamaster Professional.

I'm speaking from experience when I say "yes" people notice. My 5513 gets the most love. When I was single hoes at the bar would start conversations.

To each their own, but speaking from your twat.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #64 on: April 30, 2017, 08:11:00 PM »
I currently own two Rolex Subs (16610 and 5513), a Rolex Florentine Datejust (16014), and a beat to shit Omega Seamaster Professional.

I'm speaking from experience when I say "yes" people notice. My 5513 gets the most love. When I was single hoes at the bar would start conversations.

To each their own, but speaking from your twat.

Yup, like I said. Gold diggers check the watch and shoes.
A

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: April 30, 2017, 08:32:30 PM »
Only watch worth anything for 200 bucks are eco drive citizens.

That's the watch I have. HTexan, what the hell is going on with San Antonio traffic? I spent the majority of my day driving in that crap.  First time in Texas and I'm stuck in San Antonio for this week. Every day is some kind of parade. The highways are really poorly maintained and were designed by someone who is missing a couple of screws. Strangest place I've have ever been too. River walk is fantastic to visit though. The weather is incredible. Seems there is nothing but highways and a few residential houses. I'm here to see my son but as soon as he leaves San Antonio I'm never returning. Most hotels I have seen only have indoor pools and it's sunny and hot every single day. Just bizarre. I went to get famous Texas BBQ ribs and they were terrible.  NJ has better ribs. The people all seem like really decent people and not like the phony manners of the people of the south.  I would like to see other parts of Texas but my hate for San Antonio is huge and it makes me hesitant.  Enough of my rant. Just feel like I'm in the twilight light zone.

Agree what you said about shoes. I've seen guys wear a cheap suit with cheap shoes with an imitation Rolex looking like a fool. Quality classic shoes really will take you far with women and in the business arena.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #66 on: April 30, 2017, 08:35:43 PM »
That's the watch I have. HTexan, what the hell is going on with San Antonio traffic? I spent the majority of my day driving in that crap.  First time in Texas and I'm stuck in San Antonio for this week. Every day is some kind of parade. The highways are really poorly maintained and were designed by someone who is missing a couple of screws. Strangest place I've have ever been too. River walk is fantastic to visit though. The weather is incredible. Seems there is nothing but highways and a few residential houses. I'm here to see my son but as soon as he leaves San Antonio I'm never returning. Most hotels I have seen only have indoor pools and it's sunny and hot every single day. Just bizarre. I went to get famous Texas BBQ ribs and they were terrible.  NJ has better ribs. The people all seem like really decent people and not like the phony manners of the people of the south.  I would like to see other parts of Texas but my hate for San Antonio is huge makes me hesitant.  Enough of my rant. Just feel like I'm in the twilight light zone.
I live in Austin, if you think SA is bad, drive in Austin. Lol
I just drove past SA today, and yes the roads were all shitty today.
A

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 30, 2017, 08:38:25 PM »
Here's how to get a real gold Rolex for under. $200.  Go to a gay bar and find the rich homo with a nice watch.  Offer to buy him a drink. Cosmo or appletini.  Buy him more and more. Then when he can barely stand offer to blow him in the bathroom.  Carry him to a stall and slip off his watch and leave.  Works every time.

Do you take the watch before or after giving him the blow job?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #68 on: April 30, 2017, 09:08:27 PM »

I tried this tonight but forgot to take the watch  :(

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #69 on: April 30, 2017, 09:21:40 PM »

Gay people don't wear Rolexes...sorry
A

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 30, 2017, 09:26:52 PM »

Gay people don't wear Rolexes...sorry

Oh, really?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #71 on: April 30, 2017, 09:44:37 PM »
A

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 01, 2017, 02:15:31 PM »

Those are lesbians.

Still mentally ill.

Anyways. Degeneres has an insane vintage Rolex collection.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 01, 2017, 02:50:15 PM »

Those are lesbians.

Nope, top one's a dude.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #74 on: May 01, 2017, 02:54:45 PM »
Not sure you can afford this really cool high end brand or if you're muscular enough for it but check out Swole watches.  Gotta be really big to wear and have tattoos and be a douche.