Author Topic: WW still loading up sep 1st-locker room  (Read 8189 times)

whitewidow

WW still loading up sep 1st-locker room
« on: September 01, 2015, 07:43:21 PM »
still in the loading phase. HGH is coming soon. still shitty camera phone. leaner and bigger and stronger! not a great pic the best pic today turned out all blury but i can load it I look way bigger in it

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: WW still loading up sep 1st-locker room
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 04:24:47 AM »
All I see is a blurry mess. Lol

is you face normally swollen like that?

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 05:49:01 AM »
All I see is a blurry mess. Lol

is you face normally swollen like that?

probably the pic. I am on anadrol so yes I am a little swollen in the face I'll post a clearer pic.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2015, 06:02:49 AM »
Here is a relaxed pic same day(yesterday). face isn't that swollen in a clear pic but yes the anadrol is making it a tad more swolen then usual.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2015, 06:26:06 AM »
Here is a relaxed pic same day(yesterday). face isn't that swollen in a clear pic but yes the anadrol is making it a tad more swolen then usual.

Middle of chest looks full...

Every once in a while I'll take 3 weeks and just do Incline Bench and Incline cable flys. It brings out the upper chest like arnold.

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2015, 07:26:34 AM »
Middle of chest looks full...

Every once in a while I'll take 3 weeks and just do Incline Bench and Incline cable flys. It brings out the upper chest like arnold.

I was relaxed in that pic but yes I'm doing more Incline. That was chest day and I started low volume and maxed out then went into high volume did both flat and incline.

I did 400 reps easy. plus I pre-exhausted doing pec-dec flys 50 rep warm-up. My top part of my chest splits it's just something you have to see in person I can't flex right and take a picture. Def something I'm working on. I even went back at night and did more incline chest plus cardio and tried to dry out as much as possible in the suana. If somebody else took the pictures and I could hit a pose without a fucking phone in my hand you would see a diffrence definately splits from top to mid.

this was same day looked way better flexing inn the mirror but holding a phone and trying to find good light sucked this pic is even blurry

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2015, 07:44:07 AM »
I was relaxed in that pic but yes I'm doing more Incline. That was chest day and I started low volume and maxed out then went into high volume did both flat and incline.

I did 400 reps easy. plus I pre-exhausted doing pec-dec flys 50 rep warm-up. My top part of my chest splits it's just something you have to see in person I can't flex right and take a picture. Def something I'm working on. I even went back at night and did more incline chest plus cardio and tried to dry out as much as possible in the suana. If somebody else took the pictures and I could hit a pose without a fucking phone in my hand you would see a diffrence definately splits from top to mid.

Your chest looks great...you get the upper up a tad you'll be like arnold lol. Incline cable flys get the upper inner crazy good.

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2015, 07:48:06 AM »

Your chest looks great...you get the upper up a tad you'll be like arnold lol. Incline cable flys get the upper inner crazy good.

just sucks because these pictures do no justice! the good ones are all fucked up. I do have some incline splits but they do need work! This looked good when I was starring in the mirror but this phone and lighting sucked. My chest is probably my most dominate bpdypart so I don;t try to overtrain it anymore. I used to bench press everyday from highschool till early 20's. I never split bodyparts till I got 22 years old just chest,arms everyday some legs but mainly just benches  and arm curls

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2015, 07:54:54 AM »
youre startin to look pretty good widow

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2015, 10:07:51 AM »
Yous in the states don't know how lucky you are... Look at the size of that gym!, nearly all the Brit gyns are dingy and you fight for space...

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2015, 10:35:02 AM »
still in the loading phase. HGH is coming soon. still shitty camera phone. leaner and bigger and stronger! not a great pic the best pic today turned out all blury but i can load it I look way bigger in it

You have HGH but you have a flip phone???

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2015, 10:40:29 AM »
What u running right now?

Need an iPhone man!!
you are gay.

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2015, 11:59:32 AM »

I have 3 throw aways and my girlfriend has a Iphone but I hate training with her she always complains most of the time. she can't train longer then 45 minutes. so I have 3 throw aways and I use her Iphone if needed but we seldom train together

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2015, 12:03:17 PM »
youre startin to look pretty good widow

thanks brother!

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2015, 12:06:48 PM »
Yous in the states don't know how lucky you are... Look at the size of that gym!, nearly all the Brit gyns are dingy and you fight for space...

move here brother! or at least visit. you might be able to get more training in instead of waiting for equipment

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2015, 12:14:33 PM »
move here brother! or at least visit. you might be able to get more training in instead of waiting for equipment

You look like a dude in my gym, you live in the south?
you are gay.

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2015, 12:18:30 PM »
What u running right now?

Need an iPhone man!!

overload is sending me a Iphone ;) I have a show in 8 months so I'm being careful what I run. currently sust that I make. I add a 1cc of Test cyp to one of the shots. I shoot it almost every workout to get the most of the prop. 50mg mg anadrol daily, just started the Tren Hex 1.5ml vial 76.5mg EOD. clen 40mcg daily and arimidex 1mg alomost daily. no westcoast guy

I am about to just start using TRT doses in 2 months then roll into the show on blast mode. my body def needs a break. I was just running 500mg of sust and 1x50mg anadrol last week . raised the dose for the last 2 months of this bulk phase. I might even just come off completly and go HCG/clomid. then start blasting again. I'll jave the HGH within a week and I'll use it when I'm off. or one kit the last part of the blast and save the rest for next blast. I'm going to get to your Pm brother been busy

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2015, 01:45:53 PM »
A lot of improvement WW keep it up! Look good

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2015, 04:30:38 PM »
Much better man.

Starting to get cuts.

8)

whitewidow

« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2015, 05:20:02 AM »
Much better man.

Starting to get cuts.

8)

It's the pics! They suck! In person I am pretty cutt up and always crazy vascular. I'm not trying to say I'm that great I live in the city but nobody juices around here. I swear I might be short but I am usually the thickest, most cutt, most vascular, strongest guy in my gym. I get stopped all the time and get asked for tips or dieting advice you guys probably get the same shit.

I carry so much size for my height. Ive overheard alot of people in and out of the gym spot me out and say something like damn that guy is ripped up. it's just not a bodybuilding town. if guys like me are impressive that's sad for bodybuilding in my state because I know I'm nothing great. I also don't think I look awful

if I lived in NY or cali it would be a diffrent story more bodybuilders in those states. I'll get some good pics in. My girlfriend HATES when I take pics because she thinks I'm going to send them to other girls. By the end of this 8 week lean bulk I'll make her take some pics where I can flex right. You will see a huge diffrence, she's got a great Iphone.

I got deep tissue today.I didn't even train went and ate lunch and after I ate I was crazy vascular maybe the most vascular I have ever been! I had veins shooting everywhere! she wouldn't take a picture of it and then got really mad and called me vain started going off on me. It was fucked up. she loves bodybuilders  or physique guys and she loves that crazy vascular look but she thinks I'm sending these pics to other girls. she has some trust issues. Anyway I'll look pretty crazy after this 2 month lean bulk. I'm doing it like a real prep last pic I'll make sure I'm peeled to the bone.

In the meantime you guys are stuck at looking at my pics once a week.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2015, 05:36:04 AM »
nice work brother. what kind of gh did you decide to go with?

whitewidow

« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2015, 05:48:57 AM »
nice work brother. what kind of gh did you decide to go with?

just "the grey Top" that still seems to be the best buy. everything else is not from anybody respectable. we at least know that guy dosn't sell crap.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2015, 09:44:17 AM »
WW, just show her this thread so she'll calm the f down about the pictures.

whitewidow

« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2015, 01:03:37 PM »
WW, just show her this thread so she'll calm the f down about the pictures.

I have! she is insecure! She always thinks I'm cheating on her. she's awesome but she has some trust issues.
I have alot of friends who I exchange pics with! I admit I am a little vain I do look at myself in the mirror alot but bodybuilders have to do shit like that to make sure everything is matching up.

I think I'm going to just tell her I want to stay close and maybe hang out once a week or something like that.  I have alot of women who are interested. I wish I could of got a picture of my arms yesterday that was by far the most vascular I have ever been. Might have been the ART Massage I got before wen went to lunch I didn't lift a single weight yesterday

I would of trained yesterday but with ART massage you have to be careful and lift light because you can tear a muscle way easier. I'm good to go for today though!Thanks for the positive feedback brother It keeps me motivated!

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2015, 05:16:17 PM »

Lol