Author Topic: WW still loading up sep 1st-locker room  (Read 8191 times)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Re: WW still loading up sep 1st-locker room
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2015, 06:11:48 PM »
I have! she is insecure! She always thinks I'm cheating on her. she's awesome but she has some trust issues.
I have alot of friends who I exchange pics with! I admit I am a little vain I do look at myself in the mirror alot but bodybuilders have to do shit like that to make sure everything is matching up.

I think I'm going to just tell her I want to stay close and maybe hang out once a week or something like that.  I have alot of women who are interested. I wish I could of got a picture of my arms yesterday that was by far the most vascular I have ever been. Might have been the ART Massage I got before wen went to lunch I didn't lift a single weight yesterday

I would of trained yesterday but with ART massage you have to be careful and lift light because you can tear a muscle way easier. I'm good to go for today though!Thanks for the positive feedback brother It keeps me motivated!

Yes, bro.  You can be with her 24/7 for three months in a row, and she'll start accusing you of "thinking about" cheating on her.  It is annoying but can be extremely sad when you think about it.

whitewidow

« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2015, 01:19:08 AM »
Yes, bro.  You can be with her 24/7 for three months in a row, and she'll start accusing you of "thinking about" cheating on her.  It is annoying but can be extremely sad when you think about it.

I am done with her! I called it off during a argument this morning! same shit I was taking some morning pictures and she started yelling at me about how vain I was and all sorts of nasty shit! I got other women I don't need to put up with that!I'll post the pics this morning in a sec. I didn;t want to post them because I just posted pics 2 days ago but What the hell.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2015, 11:09:13 AM »
I am done with her! I called it off during a argument this morning! same shit I was taking some morning pictures and she started yelling at me about how vain I was and all sorts of nasty shit! I got other women I don't need to put up with that!I'll post the pics this morning in a sec. I didn;t want to post them because I just posted pics 2 days ago but What the hell.

That chick may be building toward violence, too.  If you need to start worrying about waking up with a detached dick (or waking up at all), it is not worth it.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2015, 11:11:16 AM »

If you know she dosen't like it, why push it and keep doing it around her? And how is that different in terms of being annoying VS the twats we all can't stand doing the same thing?
?

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2015, 12:25:49 PM »
Is no one else gonna say it?????

...ww, guys shouldnt be taking pics of themselves all day long. Thats what girls do. Your girl has a point man.

You should compromise and try to work it out. You may need to see someone about it. Serious bro, you sound pretty insecure. Almost all of your posts have something about "guys at my gym say this about me, insert compliment here", or "girls check me out" "or billy at my gym couldnt believe i was only 185" etc. For mental sake, it might be good to take some time for self reflection and give some thought to why you need such reinforcement from other people, girls, etc.

No need to PM me, just thought i would try to help a bit. Take it for what its worth.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2015, 12:52:07 PM »

...ww, guys shouldnt be taking pics of themselves all day long. Thats what girls do. Your girl has a point man.

You should compromise and try to work it out. You may need to see someone about it. Serious bro, you sound pretty insecure. Almost all of your posts have something about "guys at my gym say this about me, insert compliment here", or "girls check me out" "or billy at my gym couldnt believe i was only 185" etc. For mental sake, it might be good to take some time for self reflection and give some thought to why you need such reinforcement from other people, girls, etc.

No need to PM me, just thought i would try to help a bit. Take it for what its worth.

My post kinda reflects what you say here... The self hype from WW is beyond annoying and key reason why I will never give him props. Sorry man, but type of shit that annoys me to the core. Be humble. When you become something, no need to shove it down people's throats, they will take notice.

even the title of the thread reeks of total douchebagness. But just face it, you're a douchebag. No different that all the others. The shades you thought were so cool is more than proof of what I'm saying. If you don't understand, it's just further proof of what a douche you are.

But you seem happy in your delusional world, so enjoy!

?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2015, 12:56:49 PM »
Fuck what everybody else thinks do what u want to do.

whitewidow

« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2015, 09:37:20 PM »
I don't take that many pics and the main reason I am doing it right now is because I'm looking for even the smallest changes. I know guys who take pics after each workout. I might take pics a few times a week unless I see some improvement or a decilne.

I have other women I can see so I don't care. If this wasn't a transformation thread I wouldn't be taking so many pictures

whitewidow

« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2015, 09:42:07 PM »

It's true. my pics don't do me much justice. Where are your pics you use HGH you should be pretty huge and lean.I appreciate the advice but bottom line if a girl thinks I'm taking these pics to show to other women when I am mainly posting them here that's bullshit. And she has seen this thread and still thinks I send them to other girls and I do but they are competitive females nobody IO am intersted in.

I'm not insecure but almost everyone who bodybuilds has some kind of self image problem.I told you guys I am happy how I look but I could get way better

whitewidow

« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2015, 09:44:38 PM »
saturday morning cold,one after cardio and sauna,last one is a pumped pic

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2015, 10:11:07 PM »
saturday morning cold,one after cardio and sauna

I'm gonna say this once and i'm gonna tell you it because i think you seem like a pretty decent fella...I'm not gonna inbox this to you either i'm gonna leave this in the open....You need to genuinely dedicate 1+ year of eating over TDEE and building muscle tissue...You DO NOT have diet in check that is consistently towards a goal...Meaning one day macros are much different than macros another day...this will never work...too many times do i see people doing this and never progressing...You need to build the tissue by using around 2g gear...Talking test, deca, dbol, tren, npp, eq <--- whatever you can get more of your hands on and keep gear to a 2g max because at your size you do not need anymore than that...Switch your compounds every 10-12 weeks or so and continue to eat alot of food double protein for each lb of bodyweight you have and do not restrict carbs during this period carbs are good during this period...Periodically switch tren in for a 10-12 week period when you notice fat gain...(NOT WATER GAIN) you will be able to tell the distinct difference...Orals should not be used during this period as you need to have your appetite in check and you need to see how you're consistently progressing where orals will not suffice unless certain ones...But these certain ones are not even needed at this point...No 10kcal a day...Just 700-1000 calories over maint. so you can ensure growth with minimal/no fat gain...You need to recruit type 2b fibers when you lift by going till true failure...You need to work on your lats to create thickness in the back...You need to keep gym time limited to grow yourself meaning no dicking around...You are FAR FAR at the point from needing GH to grow properly...Only tren can grow you in a caloric deficit and even once you reach a certain size no amount of aas will grow you REAL MUSCLE TISSUE when you're in a deficit...Only balonie water that will be lost once stopping the compound...Body can only hold so much water at once...It genuinely seems like you do not know how to lift or eat for growth and that you do not have the fundamental understanding of what a bodybuilder needs to grow and continue growing...TDEE needs to increase as you gain weight as well to maintain size you built...Focusing on rear and side delts will not only create illusion of thickness but will actually widen you as you grow...

The way you went up weight before and were at 220 or whatever you said i don't have time to look back on it now butttt you did not do it the right way...AI needs to be dialed in so that you still have estrogen (estrogen is essential for growth + sex drive...NOT ALOT..but you NEED some...) butt enough so that you can stay dry during this period...building tissue takes time...Getting shredded and getting bigger at the same time does not exist...People who try to argue with me and refer to the bible about blowing up lean realize that there are quotes that say something along the lines of "blast with the test and tren ace you used before" idkk it was something like that but it implys that the person who is blowing up lean is already essentially a perma blaster who used tren ace and test for a long period of time and is not just a skinny fella that uses these drugs and then becomes a professional bodybuilder...Time needs to be taken with a goal and a disregard for a slight gain in bodyfat because if you're worried about gaining bodyfat you'll never grow...If you're worried about growing too fast you'll never look good...If you wanna cut too fast during your bulk you'll never look as big and lean as you would of....Just some tips i have to go now but i will be back in a couple of hrs or tomorrow

whitewidow

« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2015, 10:24:37 PM »
I'm gonna say this once and i'm gonna tell you it because i think you seem like a pretty decent fella...I'm not gonna inbox this to you either i'm gonna leave this in the open....You need to genuinely dedicate 1+ year of eating over TDEE and building muscle tissue...You DO NOT have diet in check that is consistently towards a goal...Meaning one day macros are much different than macros another day...this will never work...too many times do i see people doing this and never progressing...You need to build the tissue by using around 2g gear...Talking test, deca, dbol, tren, npp, eq <--- whatever you can get more of your hands on and keep gear to a 2g max because at your size you do not need anymore than that...Switch your compounds every 10-12 weeks or so and continue to eat alot of food double protein for each lb of bodyweight you have and do not restrict carbs during this period carbs are good during this period...Periodically switch tren in for a 10-12 week period when you notice fat gain...(NOT WATER GAIN) you will be able to tell the distinct difference...Orals should not be used during this period as you need to have your appetite in check and you need to see how you're consistently progressing where orals will not suffice unless certain ones...But these certain ones are not even needed at this point...No 10kcal a day...Just 700-1000 calories over maint. so you can ensure growth with minimal/no fat gain...You need to recruit type 2b fibers when you lift by going till true failure...You need to work on your lats to create thickness in the back...You need to keep gym time limited to grow yourself meaning no dicking around...You are FAR FAR at the point from needing GH to grow properly...Only tren can grow you in a caloric deficit and even once you reach a certain size no amount of aas will grow you REAL MUSCLE TISSUE when you're in a deficit...Only balonie water that will be lost once stopping the compound...Body can only hold so much water at once...It genuinely seems like you do not know how to lift or eat for growth and that you do not have the fundamental understanding of what a bodybuilder needs to grow and continue growing...TDEE needs to increase as you gain weight as well to maintain size you built...Focusing on rear and side delts will not only create illusion of thickness but will actually widen you as you grow...

The way you went up weight before and were at 220 or whatever you said i don't have time to look back on it now butttt you did not do it the right way...AI needs to be dialed in so that you still have estrogen (estrogen is essential for growth + sex drive...NOT ALOT..but you NEED some...) butt enough so that you can stay dry during this period...building tissue takes time...Getting shredded and getting bigger at the same time does not exist...People who try to argue with me and refer to the bible about blowing up lean realize that there are quotes that say something along the lines of "blast with the test and tren ace you used before" idkk it was something like that but it implys that the person who is blowing up lean is already essentially a perma blaster who used tren ace and test for a long period of time and is not just a skinny fella that uses these drugs and then becomes a professional bodybuilder...Time needs to be taken with a goal and a disregard for a slight gain in bodyfat because if you're worried about gaining bodyfat you'll never grow...If you're worried about growing too fast you'll never look good...If you wanna cut too fast during your bulk you'll never look as big and lean as you would of....Just some tips i have to go now but i will be back in a couple of hrs or tomorrow

I know how I fucked up last year and right now I got 2 months if that before I break for a few months. You are def almost 100% right. My diet is in check, My training is in check my gear is low at the moment but there is a reason for that.

Ive been on all year! I need a break so I'm going to finish up the next 7 weeks and break or cruise for a bit then I'll have 6 months to hit peak conditioning and I'll be fresh so I'll be able to run a effective blast with HGH and the right AI's. Most of what you have listed is true though I fucked up my bulk bad last year.

I don't ever want to get that heavy again at least not that fast. Right now I am 182lbs and my diet is right on point. I'm not trying to get in shape for anything except this transformation at this point and I'll look alot diffrent in 7 weeks. I have HGH coming in. I'll blast for the last month. My diet dosn't change much david I actually do 2 re-feed days a week I have such a fast metabolism.

Those pictures are of me cold if you look back when I was 172 lbs you will see a big diffrence.

182 lbs pic pumped

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2015, 05:20:12 AM »
It's true. my pics don't do me much justice. Where are your pics you use HGH you should be pretty huge and lean.I appreciate the advice but bottom line if a girl thinks I'm taking these pics to show to other women when I am mainly posting them here that's bullshit. And she has seen this thread and still thinks I send them to other girls and I do but they are competitive females nobody IO am intersted in.

I'm not insecure but almost everyone who bodybuilds has some kind of self image problem.I told you guys I am happy how I look but I could get way better

Lol wut?
I use therapeutic doses of hgh when i can afford it. Never said i was huge or even give a shit

"my pics dont do me justice"...you basically just proved my point. Like i said, i was trying to help as i think u amd your girl should work it out. Dont break up over dumb ass pic taking.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2015, 08:53:30 AM »
Lol, wtf?  This thread is to show transformation.  If he wasn't including pictures, people would think and/or say he's lying or exaggerating.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2015, 08:55:48 AM »
Yes, WW.  I can clearly see you are on track.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2015, 09:28:30 AM »
inject, eat, train, rest, repeat. very simple. blast those traps ww!!!

whitewidow

« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2015, 06:14:52 PM »
inject, eat, train, rest, repeat. very simple. blast those traps ww!!!

I am I just want to make sure I hit the peak time perfect. I got ALOT of time! 8 months is almost a year. I need to blast more then just my traps. The worst thing that can happen is a injury so I am also trying to take it easy till I get 8 weeks out. Thanks for the help from some of you guy it is appreciated and it will be used closer to the show date.

whitewidow

« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2015, 06:20:33 PM »
Lol wut?
I use therapeutic doses of hgh when i can afford it. Never said i was huge or even give a shit

"my pics dont do me justice"...you basically just proved my point. Like i said, i was trying to help as i think u amd your girl should work it out. Dont break up over dumb ass pic taking.

I appreciate it. At this point no use fighting about it anymore. I think I probably should go into the show single anyway. women seem to fuck up workout time or do something to fuck you up. I wasn;t trying to single you out or give you shit! I appreciate you trying to tell me to reason with her but it isn't going to work.
A nice long break will work. I apologize for being a jerk towards you. I just don;t think you know what I go through. she has seen this thread. I told her guys are mainly looking at my pictures. she still dosn't buy it

whitewidow

« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2015, 02:52:44 AM »
If you know she dosen't like it, why push it and keep doing it around her? And how is that different in terms of being annoying VS the twats we all can't stand doing the same thing?

well because I'm doing a transformation thread and they are not! they do it for kicks. I'm trying to see the diffrence in the morning with no pump compared to post workout with a pump. I got a show coming up these chicks who take mad selfies don't. I'm taking this serious and I know for a fact guys take selfies after every training sessions at least most of the competitors do.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2015, 03:46:14 PM »
Wow, never seen a thread get off course like this.

It's basically his blog guys, he's sharing his thoughts about himself.

I think we've all been there.

I'm not big on self promotion, but I understand where WW is coming from and I know the road taken to get where he is.  I've only posted a few pictures of myself over the years.  Mainly, I don't care what people think enough to feel I have to prove something.  Everyone is different.  WW needs a little gratification.

8)

whitewidow

« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2015, 04:39:14 AM »
It's a transformation thread/blog. I'm not just posting my best pics! I'm also showing pics in the morning pumpless and flat looking. you guys might not think I'm not training hard enough wich isn't true. Ny diet is clean and I eat 6 -8 clean meals howevere I do have 2 re-feed meals a week. they are clean but some junk gets in there and I lose inches around the waist and gain size.

I wish I could use more gear my dose is already pretty high! Ive been on all year! also losing that 45 lbs was tough! I don;t have much gas left in the tank after that 3-4 month phase!I'll keep pushing for about 2 months then I'm taking a 2 week break! then by then I'll have my transformation done and have 6 months till the emerald cup. I need to peak perfectly for that. gear needs to go up,weights need to be heavier, everything has to be better

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2015, 10:36:00 AM »
It's a transformation thread/blog. I'm not just posting my best pics! I'm also showing pics in the morning pumpless and flat looking. you guys might not think I'm not training hard enough wich isn't true. Ny diet is clean and I eat 6 -8 clean meals howevere I do have 2 re-feed meals a week. they are clean but some junk gets in there and I lose inches around the waist and gain size.

I wish I could use more gear my dose is already pretty high! Ive been on all year! also losing that 45 lbs was tough! I don;t have much gas left in the tank after that 3-4 month phase!I'll keep pushing for about 2 months then I'm taking a 2 week break! then by then I'll have my transformation done and have 6 months till the emerald cup. I need to peak perfectly for that. gear needs to go up,weights need to be heavier, everything has to be better
What are you running right now?   Jump on that tren u got and you'll be good to go!
you are gay.

whitewidow

« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2015, 10:52:53 AM »
What are you running right now?   Jump on that tren u got and you'll be good to go!

I ran Tren acetate for months Thats how I shredded down 45 lbs that and hard training and diet! I took a month 3 week break from tren and though parabolin would be a better choice due to less injections. I'm 4 amps in shot 3 amps last week and one this week, besides the parabolin I'm using sust and anadrol plus AI's.

I gained 10 lbs of decent muscle in maybe a few weeks if you look at my pics. I'm at 182lbs right now. I'm stilll just as lean thicker and leaner. that's what we want.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2015, 01:16:06 PM »
I ran Tren acetate for months Thats how I shredded down 45 lbs that and hard training and diet! I took a month 3 week break from tren and though parabolin would be a better choice due to less injections. I'm 4 amps in shot 3 amps last week and one this week, besides the parabolin I'm using sust and anadrol plus AI's.

I gained 10 lbs of decent muscle in maybe a few weeks if you look at my pics. I'm at 182lbs right now. I'm stilll just as lean thicker and leaner. that's what we want.
How much sust and anadrol?

I think you'd gain more if you just shot a gram of that Watson test you have.
you are gay.

whitewidow

« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2015, 01:36:58 PM »
How much sust and anadrol?

I think you'd gain more if you just shot a gram of that Watson test you have.

I prefer sust. I seem to stay leaner on sust. I  do one shot of watson a week-200mg and then sust about a gram a week. anadrol 50-100mg a day depending how heavy I am lifting. I am a huge AI user alot of arimidex keeps me dryer looking. I usually shoot sust before every workout to take advantage of the prop. I use the watson too but just one 200mg shot for something long ester.