Author Topic: Whats your view on that little kid washed up on the beach?  (Read 13435 times)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: Whats your view on that little kid washed up on the beach?
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2015, 09:02:01 AM »
My view is like most. It was a view from his top left deltoid, relaxed shot.
Dead by four. Photo of (Green) peace...

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2015, 09:13:49 AM »
Yes its sad and tragic. Beyond that, does it affect most people? No.

It'd be nice if the kid hadn't died, but the same can be said for billions of others. It hasn't changed my day one bit. Unfortunately kids are dying horribly ever day, I don't need to see and hear about it via every media source going.

This

It will become one of the most iconic photos of the 21st century and will be used by almost every part of the political spectrum for their own purposes.

RIP little dude. You deserved better than what the world gave you.

And this.

How'd he get alone and drown anyway? Where were his folks, did they wash up too?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2015, 05:20:25 AM »
Good article on the moral preening of those that use this picture

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/coffeehouse/2015/09/sharing-a-photo-of-the-dead-syrian-child-isnt-compassionate-its-narcissistic/

"Have you seen the dead Syrian child yet? Look at his lifeless body. His head buried in the sand. His sad, resigned posture after he and his family made the treacherous journey from Syria to Turkey only to wash up dead on a Turkish beach. Isn’t this just the saddest photo you’ve ever seen? And gross too? Quick, share it! Show it to your friends — on Twitter, Facebook — so that they will feel sad and grossed-out too. Gather round, everyone: stare at the dead Syrian child."

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2015, 06:46:08 AM »
I don't know what to think any more.

When I saw the picture, my first thought was that I wouldn't be surprised if someone drowned him, in order to use his image to push an agenda etc.

That aside, I have two children almost the same age as Aylan and his little bro. If they died in this way, and the media and celebrity world spent weeks circulating pictures of my dead boy and making their own little comments about him, I would raid aj's basement and go full retard.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2015, 06:49:14 AM »
I honestly don't care.  His family and their filthy eastern ways are responsible for his death, not the civilized world. 

There will be no backlash until the world gets a backbone. 

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2015, 06:53:54 AM »
ANOTHER great post. The sociopaths in the media and the government are tearing us down.

Its absolutely foolish for people to believe that we can continue like this. I am as down to Earth and skeptical as ANYONE - but I can see what is happening. The only chance we have - is to get back to strong fiscal conservatism and less government intrusion in our personal lives.

We need to stop being such gluttons for misery. Its sickening how much the world CRAVES to see sensational - horrific suffering and tragedy.

America (and I know some tool will say there is no 'America' so I will say The United States) needs to start leading the world through its INTERNAL actions. That doesn't mean a weak defense - quite the contrary. What it means is that our military should NEVER be used to push the agenda of those in power. If there is a threat - we swiftly and violently neutralize it. What we do NOT do is try to project American values on others. In my opinion - if we take care of ourselves and create an environment in the US that the rest of the world can admire - change WILL take place globally. "Cramming" democracy down peoples throats has never and will never work.

*****THE PROBLEM *****   There is FAR too much money in war..  We could build a military 100% designed for defense on 1/100th the budget currently spent AND it would be 100 times stronger. Our soldiers - sailors - airmen and Marines would have MUCH MUCH better equipment with this philosophy. The military would no longer be a social experiment either. The intestinal fortitude and moral of the military would increase dramatically - as there would be no doubt the "reason" for their jobs. Special Ops would be the standard - and the waste of resources would be gone. The citizens would be see these things and the ripple effect would be incredible.

I am probably rude on here and I am sure may come across as arrogant and I apologize for that. I honestly don't have a ton of time to read through posts and I often post before reading much at all. The fact is that IRL I am not that way at all and don't want to be perceived that way although I will never divulge my real info (not that I am famous or even well known).. I actually care immensely about people. I have been fortunate (wont say Blessed because the atheists aren't very tolerant) and I want to see others successful. That's one of the things about GB that is sickening. The ONLY reason that people are negative about others is because they are disappointed in themselves. I could care less about seeing pics of members - but I know that only a few % actually LOOK like they are into BB. I cant for the life of me understand why a scrawny or fat guy would come here unless he was busting his ass to get in shape and wanting to learn (but GB isn't exactly a place to learn anything). That cat that had pics of himself in a chef costume and smoking beside his motorcycle - LOL I mean come on man???  

All that being said - sadly GB is a microcosm of the real world. The world is so full of jealousy and that one emotion fuels a HUGE % of the worlds problems. God humbled me long ago - but Pride is another emotion that is deadly. I am sure the insecure atheists will say that my faith confirms my ignorance. I will not even indulge that argument. I WILL say that I learned long ago that its wise to employ people smarter than yourself  ;).  

Need to get back to doing something productive - hope you cats have an outstanding day!

Great post.
Dont believe anything you see or hear through the TV.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2015, 06:55:45 AM »
I honestly don't care.  His family and their filthy eastern ways are responsible for his death, not the civilized world. 

There will be no backlash until the world gets a backbone. 

It's a strange old world these days.

This event was probably mentioned during a session of parliament, and all the old men on the benches probably made some wierd noises to display their sympathy at the impact the Syrian Crisis is having on young boys. Then they leave the office, and stop by the local paedo den for a quick spot of child sex before going home to babysit the grandkids  ::)

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2015, 07:02:30 AM »
It's a strange old world these days.

This event was probably mentioned during a session of parliament, and all the old men on the benches probably made some wierd noises to display their sympathy at the impact the Syrian Crisis is having on young boys. Then they leave the office, and stop by the local paedo den for a quick spot of child sex before going home to babysit the grandkids  ::)

The ME is turgid with pedophiles and their filthy false faith allows it.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2015, 07:17:50 AM »
excellent point.   FOX is smart... its viewers scream about a wall while support amnesty candidates. 

Yes.  If someone wanted to choose the single, most outrageously ridiculous part of all this: that would be it.

You'll also notice they advance or retreat on the subject depending on what commands are issued through the likes of FOX.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2015, 07:31:30 AM »
The ME is turgid with pedophiles and their filthy false faith allows it.

I'm no conspiracy theorist, but maybe an islamic state would be paradise for the parliamentary peados? Maybe the reason we are so soft line against muslims in Britain, is because those in power empathise with them...

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2015, 07:50:35 AM »
I'm no conspiracy theorist, but maybe an islamic state would be paradise for the parliamentary peados? Maybe the reason we are so soft line against muslims in Britain, is because those in power empathise with them...

You may well be correct.  Chai isn't just tea anymore for these parliamentary pedophiles.  Scum of the Earth.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2015, 08:13:14 AM »

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2015, 08:16:25 AM »
My view is like most. It was a view from his top left deltoid, relaxed shot.
Dead by four. Photo of (Green) peace...

I laughed but I shouldn't have

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2015, 08:17:11 AM »
V

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2015, 08:21:42 AM »

You, good sirs, are correct.  Not a singular intercourse hath been given.  Liberals suck.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2015, 09:06:36 AM »
I don't know what to think any more.

When I saw the picture, my first thought was that I wouldn't be surprised if someone drowned him, in order to use his image to push an agenda etc.

That aside, I have two children almost the same age as Aylan and his little bro. If they died in this way, and the media and celebrity world spent weeks circulating pictures of my dead boy and making their own little comments about him, I would raid aj's basement and go full retard.

children should be protected

its our first role as humans

that child is a victim of random chance been born in to a shitty situation

as a parent its hard to imagine you wouldn't take your child away from a warzone

the whole thing is fucked up

a big part of me thinks we shouldn't be taking any more people here its over crowded

but its difficulty to take a hardline when innocent young lives are being destroyed
T

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #67 on: September 07, 2015, 02:51:24 PM »

as a parent its hard to imagine you wouldn't take your child away from a warzone

a big part of me thinks we shouldn't be taking any more people here its over crowded

but its difficulty to take a hardline when innocent young lives are being destroyed

Pretty tough choice isn't it?

Of course you want to protect people, children especially, but are those people willing to assimilate into the culture you've built... That's the question.

If they are, then I see no issue, however, is that the case. Are people assimilating into the culture of the land they are migrating to?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #68 on: September 07, 2015, 03:07:26 PM »
Some are saying what a tragedy others are saying one less potential Jihadi to worry about in twenty years. What do you enlightened folk think?

Was probably not going to write the great American novel.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #69 on: September 07, 2015, 03:10:08 PM »
Pretty tough choice isn't it?

Of course you want to protect people, children especially, but are those people willing to assimilate into the culture you've built... That's the question.

If they are, then I see no issue, however, is that the case. Are people assimilating into the culture of the land they are migrating to?

Actually, I read that as PARENTS have to protect THEIR children. I know that I protect mine and I am sure that all Getbiggers with kids would beat men to death with their fists to protect theirs.

Herein lies the problem with the "little kid on the beach". His parents put him in mortal danger NOT because they were in any real danger. No, the parents wanted a better free ride than what Turkey was offering. A better life of leaching off other folks.

I don't like seeing dead kids, but welcome to the fucking human condition on planet Earth. We've been killing each other continually for 5000 years and children are ALWAYS disproportionately represented among the casualties. Newsflash: countries and organizations basically don't care about children. One child's death is a tragedy, a million children is a statistic, right?

The best that any of us can do is make the best decisions for our children and protect them from as much shit as we can. And take the bastards out when they come.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #70 on: September 07, 2015, 03:11:27 PM »
Actually, I read that as PARENTS have to protect THEIR children. I know that I protect mine and I am sure that all Getbiggers with kids would beat men to death with their fists to protect theirs.

Herein lies the problem with the "little kid on the beach". His parents put him in mortal danger NOT because they were in any real danger. No, the parents wanted a better free ride than what Turkey was offering. A better life of leaching off other folks.

I don't like seeing dead kids, but welcome to the fucking human condition on planet Earth. We've been killing each other continually for 5000 years and children are ALWAYS disproportionately represented among the casualties. Newsflash: countries and organizations basically don't care about children. One child's death is a tragedy, a million children is a statistic, right?

The best that any of us can do is make the best decisions for our children and protect them from as much shit as we can. And take the bastards out when they come.

Is that true? Was the child not in any real danger?

I mean, I'm not following what's up with Turkey of course, but I know the shit in Syria is serious.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 07, 2015, 07:55:19 PM »

Such a disturbing picture but at the same time so true.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: September 07, 2015, 11:31:38 PM »

except the kid was perfectly safe in Turkey until his dad heard he could get his (the fathers) teeth done for free in Germany or Sweden and get a free house and color TV too so he took his family into harms way for freebies from soft welfare state European idiots

The only person responsible for his death is his dad.

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: September 07, 2015, 11:47:52 PM »
Is that true? Was the child not in any real danger?

I mean, I'm not following what's up with Turkey of course, but I know the shit in Syria is serious.

https://cpnagasaki.wordpress.com/2015/09/05/family-of-drowned-toddler-aylan-kurdi-had-been-given-free-housing-in-turkey-while-fathers-story-is-full-of-holes/