Author Topic: Serious question for big ro  (Read 9355 times)

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
Re: Serious question for big ro
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2015, 02:53:29 PM »
ENOUGH OF THIS PUSSY INTERNET TALK SHIT

THE FIRST TRAVEL WILL HAPPEN AS LONG AS A TICKET IS BOUGHT IN MY NAME

IM SICK AND TIRED OF FUCKING LOUD MOUTH PUSSIES ON THIS SITE

BOOK THIS FUCKING TICKET.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2015, 02:56:25 PM »
why are u entertaining this fool rascall you should know better than engage with this tard.
he couldn't even harm a fly, for fucks sake him walking whole of 20 yards and he is gassed like a pig.
its really simple i offered to fly him over to London but he bailed as usual.
fact is if Josh came running his mouth in North London he would look like a fat piece of swiss cheese with all the holes left in him, he think people here are gonna "fight him"....lolol....he is in for a shock when some 16 year old mandem pulls out the mac-10 and sprays him silly.

But i am way too nice a guy to ever let anyone harm someone who is essentially mentally handicapped.
thats not me being rude....just stating facts.

he is bummed out cos he acted like a tard and tries to hide under hazbins coat tail all the time and has been begging me for money behind scenes again and is just too lazy to do something meaningful with his life.

this hard man act is all cry for attention, in a real life confrontation Josh is the exact type of guy to start crying and begging for mercy and crying for his mummy hence why i can't ever hurt the bloke.

it would be like beating down on someone in a wheel chair or with one arm

No, we both know he is far from stupid and has a lot to add to the forum with his own brand of humour and unique perspective. I think he would actually throw down in a confrontation too, he got in and had an actual MMA fight and that takes balls. Taking it easy on him in a street fight would be very unwise, it's guys like that you are better off swerving completely unless you are prepared to go all the way.I don't think you are Joon....no offence I am not knocking you I just think in reality you are far too nice to want to hurt anybody.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2015, 02:59:16 PM »
ENOUGH OF THIS PUSSY INTERNET TALK SHIT

THE FIRST TRAVEL WILL HAPPEN AS LONG AS A TICKET IS BOUGHT IN MY NAME

IM SICK AND TIRED OF FUCKING LOUD MOUTH PUSSIES ON THIS SITE

BOOK THIS FUCKING TICKET.

Josh nobody wants to fight you mate. You are ok it's only a bit of fun... :)

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2015, 03:01:57 PM »
No, we both know he is far from stupid and has a lot to add to the forum with his own brand of humour and unique perspective. I think he would actually throw down in a confrontation too, he got in and had an actual MMA fight and that takes balls. Taking it easy on him in a street fight would be very unwise, it's guys like that you are better off swerving completely unless you are prepared to go all the way.I don't think you are Joon....no offence I am not knocking you I just think in reality you are far too nice to want to hurt anybody.

one of my mma fights:
I was talking to the promoter and one of the main event heavyweights came down and said he couldnt fight cause of injury. I told the promoter I'll fight the other heavyweight. I took that fight on 5 minutes notice cause I dont give a fuck, I'll fight anyone. This story is totally legit and is/was on some mma forums (granted its no secret its been on here lots). I'd rather get my teeth kicked in than hide behind someone, which is why hazbin and I kinda chuckle when there is a reference that I would hide behind him.

Im 50 years old. Ive had a long life. Im fully prepared to do what it takes. Who fucking cares, whats life got to offer after 50 when you are broke

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2015, 03:13:10 PM »
one of my mma fights:
I was talking to the promoter and one of the main event heavyweights came down and said he couldnt fight cause of injury. I told the promoter I'll fight the other heavyweight. I took that fight on 5 minutes notice cause I dont give a fuck, I'll fight anyone. This story is totally legit and is/was on some mma forums (granted its no secret its been on here lots). I'd rather get my teeth kicked in than hide behind someone, which is why hazbin and I kinda chuckle when there is a reference that I would hide behind him.

Im 50 years old. Ive had a long life. Im fully prepared to do what it takes. Who fucking cares, whats life got to offer after 50 when you are broke

Did you get well paid for stepping up to the plate? You have a good excuse for not winning just look at Chad Mendes saying the reason he lost to Conor Mcgregor is he only had two weeks to prepare!

As for what life has to offer I think it depends a lot on attitude. You are smart and are learning new things....who knows what the future holds?

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2015, 03:14:30 PM »
Did you get well paid for stepping up to the plate? You have a good excuse for not winning just look at Chad Mendes saying the reason he lost to Conor Mcgregor is he only had two weeks to prepare!

As for what life has to offer I think it depends a lot on attitude. You are smart and are learning new things....who knows what the future holds?

I didnt get a dime for and didnt ask for anything. Honestly it was simply fun. I got throttled by some 6 foot 4 22 year old gorilla. Thank fuck I have a hard head is all I can say

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #56 on: September 04, 2015, 03:17:01 PM »

Mate I think its important to distinguish what we are talking about here. In a street fight (where I am from anyway) there are no rules unless it was specifically set up as a street fight like the gypsies do etc for money.
In a street fight it doesn't not matter how big or strong you are. Some jumped up 16 year old mandem and his crew is just gonna pull a knife or gun on you.....its a lottery mainly how it pans out. Seen guys stabbed up and shot and the bullet just come out the other end without any injuries and seen guys simply slip on the curb, hit their head and end up dead or in a wheel chair.

If josh want to take me on in a competitve MMA match then that's fine by me I will set it up and fight him.....BUT......he has to get his fat ass to make weight. That's how it works in MMA fights, anyone will tell you the same.

I am happy to fight him anywhere between 160lb up to 220lb

If he can't do that well then no fight.

Not fighting some 300lb fucker when my natural fighting weight is 170lb.

Having said that the irony is that I actually think i would fuck him up even at 170lb when he is 300lb plus.

I honestly think he would end up biting or breaking rules and get disqualified.

All this fight bullshit talk is just an angle for him to try and get money out of me and bail as usual.

Like I said more retarded overplayed bullshit that will never happen.

For fucks sake he couldn't even play me online poker yesterday to prove to me how much he would destroy me in poker when I filmed myself sitting at the table and waiting for him.

I am good to go tonight too and right now if he wants to pony up and play. At least thats realistic

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #57 on: September 04, 2015, 03:20:09 PM »
Mate I think its important to distinguish what we are talking about here. In a street fight (where I am from anyway) there are no rules unless it was specifically set up as a street fight like the gypsies do etc for money.
In a street fight it doesn't not matter how big or strong you are. Some jumped up 16 year old mandem and his crew is just gonna pull a knife or gun on you.....its a lottery mainly how it pans out. Seen guys stabbed up and shot and the bullet just come out the other end without any injuries and see guys simply slip on the curb, hit their head and end up dead or in a wheel chair.

If josh want to take me on in a competitve MMA match then that's fine by me I will set it up and fight him.....BUT......he has to get his fat ass to make weight. That's how it works in MMA fights, anyone will tell you the same.

I am happy to fight him anywhere between 160lb up to 220lb

If he can't do that well then no fight.

Not fighting some 300lb fucker when my natural fighting weight is 170lb.

Having said that the irony is that I actually think i would fuck him up even at 170lb when he is 300lb plus.

I honestly think he would end up biting or breaking rules and get disqualified.

All this fight bullshit talk is just an angle for him to try and get money out of me and bail as usual.

Like I said more retarded overplayed bullshit that will never happen.

For fucks sake he couldn't even play me online poker yesterday to prove to me how much he would destroy me in poker when I filmed myself sitting at the table and waiting for him.

I am good to go tonight too and right now if he wants to pony up and play. At least thats realistic

I will not bail
not on your life

I will be 219 pounds by,......I dont know,.....February 15
I will post my weights on the scale weekly

I dont want a dime from you other than the ticket. I'll simply sleep in the airport after the fight and I'll have enough money for meals

I will come, Im literally begging for you to make this happen. Your rules, your ref, your ring, your place, your friends.
Im not backing out.

Regarding poker did I not say you would crush me in pot limit omaha--i admitted you would beat me.

this fight is super realistic if you get me a ticket

absoluttely not kidding

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #58 on: September 04, 2015, 03:23:22 PM »
book the flight for January 29 with a return on January 31---give me a day to adjust to time difference

make sure i cant exchange it for cash
do not send me any money beyond that

I will do everything in my power to come up with 1000 dollars to give to onemorerep to hold--if I dont come to London he can send the 1k to you or whoever you want it send to--it may be payments of 100 a time but ill make ti

anything, anything for this

your rules

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #59 on: September 04, 2015, 03:31:48 PM »
book the flight for January 29 with a return on January 31---give me a day to adjust to time difference

make sure i cant exchange it for cash
do not send me any money beyond that

I will do everything in my power to come up with 1000 dollars to give to onemorerep to hold--if I dont come to London he can send the 1k to you or whoever you want it send to--it may be payments of 100 a time but ill make ti

anything, anything for this

your rules

I am good for $100 to help Josh beat the living shit out of Joon.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #60 on: September 04, 2015, 03:38:48 PM »
I will not bail
not on your life

I will be 219 pounds by,......I dont know,.....February 15
I will post my weights on the scale weekly

I dont want a dime from you other than the ticket. I'll simply sleep in the airport after the fight and I'll have enough money for meals

I will come, Im literally begging for you to make this happen. Your rules, your ref, your ring, your place, your friends.
Im not backing out.

Regarding poker did I not say you would crush me in pot limit omaha--i admitted you would beat me.

this fight is super realistic if you get me a ticket

absoluttely not kidding

sorry dude not being funny but literally typing with one finger here and my shoulder is killing me
you can viber me if you want and record my response and post it here if you are serious
matter of fact all my responses from now on gonna be in audio format
that way if no one wants to read my posts they don't have too

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2015, 03:42:02 PM »

sorry dude not being funny but literally typing with one finger here and my shoulder is killing me
you can viber me if you want and record my response and post it here if you are serious
matter of fact all my responses from now on gonna be in audio format
that way if no one wants to read my posts they don't have too

ok go

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2015, 03:46:33 PM »
k hes setting it up at some place called london shootfighters

i have to get to 219 pounds
ill make it--you fucking bet ill make  it

he says hes calling me out on my bullshit

theres no bullshit anymore

this will be my last act on this planet
and i will go out with a smile

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2015, 03:50:33 PM »
says he cant do it til march/april cause hes in dubai

im fine with that
whatever

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2015, 03:51:57 PM »

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #65 on: September 04, 2015, 09:59:09 PM »
Big Ho getting lambasted in this thread - Sri Shizzo

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 05, 2015, 01:19:46 AM »
Big Ho getting lambasted in this thread - Sri Shizzo

did you get your money
T

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #67 on: September 05, 2015, 01:46:58 AM »
Ro, how does it feel to have failed at life?

Your dignity comes at a small price.
P

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 05, 2015, 03:04:13 AM »

nz asking the difficult questions in this thread
T

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: September 05, 2015, 03:20:48 AM »

LOL

churbro

• Getbig II
  • Don't fear death...fear a life unlived
« Reply #70 on: September 05, 2015, 03:57:11 AM »
BigMc played along with Joon during the  so called 'court case outing' despite knowing it was fake.

BigMc = no credibility

Hope this  helps.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 05, 2015, 03:59:24 AM »
BigMc played along with Joon during the  so called 'court case outing' despite knowing it was fake.

BigMc = no credibility

Hope this  helps.

no I didn't

hope that helps
T

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #72 on: September 05, 2015, 04:02:27 AM »
So what, always good to have a financial supporter / sponsor.

Arnold had them too.

Keep doing what you're doing Joon (supporting Ro) and Ro.

Maybe this teamconstellation can help Ro to reach higher peaks.

Irish Mr O next

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: September 05, 2015, 04:13:34 AM »
So what, always good to have a financial supporter / sponsor.

Arnold had them too.

Keep doing what you're doing Joon (supporting Ro) and Ro.

Maybe this teamconstellation can help Ro to reach higher peaks.

Irish Mr O next

The Mr O'Lympia?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #74 on: September 05, 2015, 06:05:35 PM »
What a load of complete and utter shit.

No message board beef and arranged fight could possibly extend all the way to the end of next month next year... ridiculous.

Message board conflict has a 7 day half life tops and that's for a really big one