Author Topic: Hey One More Rep--Seriously  (Read 8501 times)

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
Hey One More Rep--Seriously
« on: September 04, 2015, 03:07:38 PM »
hey, youre close to the Canadian border, or are you not?
Lets set up a ring/cage fight between me and you for sometime in the spring. Not out of anger or hatred or  anything. Rather, lets do it for getbig, video it and give this board the poster to poster fight its always deserved. WE are closes to the same age. I cant come across the border so we would have to figure something out. Im not retarded, I realize you are superior trained in mma and bjj and would wipe the floor with me, but I would put up a stink hard fight. I think this would be epic, enjoyable and what the board needs after all these years of online arguments. Junior will NEVER step into a ring with me, but I know you would in a second. Im not rich, but if you can make this happen, I will 100% find my way out there (wherever that is).

Again, this isnt out of hate or anger, I think this would be the event of events for this board. Please done touch my balls though

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
Re: Hey One More Rep--Seriously
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2015, 03:08:31 PM »
stfu, chub.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2015, 03:26:12 PM »
Will you two be oiled up and in thongs?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2015, 03:28:24 PM »
Josh,

With all due respect my friend. I am not interested in doing that with you.

I already get beat up enough every week when I try to hang with guys half my age, all in order to stay in good shape and keep my competitive nature going.

I'd much rather wait and see if maybe Junior will go to Canada and spar with you a bit. Don't get into any trouble trying to cross international lines. Play it safe.

All the best,

"1"

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2015, 03:29:45 PM »
Josh,

I already get beat up enough every week when I try to hang with guys half my age, all in order to stay in good shape and keep my competitive nature going.

I'd much rather wait and see if maybe Junior will go to Canada and spar with you a bit. Don't get into any trouble trying to cross international lines. Play it safe.

All the best,

"1"

fair enough I just thought it would be a great event for the board

we ALL know he would never come here. I wouldnt even attempt to come to the States
I can go to the UK as a pardon and waiver arent required, only a passport

I looked into it

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2015, 03:31:24 PM »
Come to the UK, we ve got some good fighters. Im too small though.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2015, 03:32:11 PM »
junior did beat up 5  workers at his house

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2015, 03:33:55 PM »
If Joon comes to Canada to get his ass beat, I am totally road tripping. As long as it's not in fucking Saskatoon. Someplace in Quebec or Ontario, please.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2015, 03:35:27 PM »
If Joon comes to Canada to get his ass beat, I am totally road tripping. As long as it's not in fucking Saskatoon. Someplace in Quebec or Ontario, please.
I will go absolutely anywhere in Canada to fight him at my own expense. Ive hitch hiked in the winter so its a walk in the park to get anywhere for me.

fuck aj Id do anything for this to happen

and goddam it whats wrong with Saskatchewan? Oh ya, its a shit hole, and I live here

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2015, 03:36:42 PM »
aj,chomping at the bit to see Joon get beat up.  ;D

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2015, 03:39:22 PM »
This fucker never lets up...

Whatver man, we all know you're blowing hot air. Speaking of blowing things... Blow this (grabs package...)

?

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2015, 03:40:38 PM »
Josh,

All the best,

"1"

bro il fight him anytime if he manages to make weight in the cage, problem is he has never been able to lose more than few pounds without fucking up.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2015, 03:41:26 PM »
This fucker never lets up...

Whatver man, we all know you're blowing hot air. Speaking of blowing things... Blow this (grabs package...)

Aren't you in Canada, friend?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2015, 03:42:12 PM »
?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2015, 03:43:26 PM »
bro il fight him anytime if he manages to make weight in the cage, problem is he has never been able to lose more than few pounds without fucking up.

Our weights combined may match his...
?

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2015, 03:53:56 PM »
Our weights combined may match his...

haha i know....he is a tard mate. he cant walk 20 yards without gassing and he thinks he can get into cage...lololol..he has tried to lose weight like 7 billions times now, only thing he is good at is stuffing his face all day and trolling internet forums.
its funny to humor him anyway. He knows absolute nothing about fighting other than biting and scratching and pulling hair...lol...I genuinely think shizzo would fuck him up no joke

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2015, 03:56:51 PM »
haha i know....he is a tard mate. he cant walk 20 yards without gassing and he thinks he can get into cage...lololol..he has tried to lose weight like 7 billions times now, only thing he is good at is stuffing his face all day and trolling internet forums.
its funny to humor him anyway. He knows absolute nothing about fighting other than biting and scratching and pulling hair...lol...I genuinely think shizzo would fuck him up no joke

For sure.
And potatodude... I don't read your pm's, so fuck the hell off with that shit.
?

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2015, 03:57:51 PM »
haha i know....he is a tard mate. he cant walk 20 yards without gassing and he thinks he can get into cage...lololol
its funny to humor him anyway. He knows absolute nothing about fighting other than biting and scratching and pulling hair...lol

your video is years old
I am presently getting in better shape each day and am sticking to an ultra strict paleo diet

I have online proof of mma matches, you have you saying you won 5 street fights for money which constitutes pro mma

I have miles and miles of proof of what I have done, you skip rope from years ago and intimidate who?

you and ritch should get a room as its pretty clear the rest of the board knows the truth

hey ritch, whats it like knowing a 50 year old man could wipe  the floor with you, and knowing the entire getbig realizes that also

but hey, you keep hiding behind an anonymous screenname and joon can keep chucking up vids from years ago--its all pretty scary

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2015, 03:59:13 PM »
For sure.
And potatodude... I don't read your pm's, so fuck the hell off with that shit.

ritch you are anonymous, which on here means scared

as much as i hate junior, at least he has the sack to put himself out there and he will fight me

you, all you do is talk shit behind a screenname, There really isnt much more of a coward than you on this board, is there princess?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2015, 04:01:14 PM »
Isn't this fat fucks 24hrs up yet???

Once again trying to stay in the spotlight by making shit up he knows will never happen. Fuckin' guy man...

Everyone knows you're a joke, just shut the fuck already man. You bring 0 cred in regards to anything relevant.

Loser. FAt fuck loser...
?

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2015, 04:03:34 PM »
your video is years old
I am presently getting in better shape each day and am sticking to an ultra strict paleo diet

I have online proof of mma matches, you have you saying you won 5 street fights for money which constitutes pro mma

I have miles and miles of proof of what I have done, you skip rope from years ago and intimidate who?

you and ritch should get a room as its pretty clear the rest of the board knows the truth

hey ritch, whats it like knowing a 50 year old man could wipe  the floor with you, and knowing the entire getbig realizes that also

but hey, you keep hiding behind an anonymous screenname and joon can keep chucking up vids from years ago--its all pretty scary

Video is actually from last year only, check the data on the video, know u can do that.
Listen mate I don't like being mean to you cos of ur mental state but u bring it on yourself.
I will genuinely send you 200 bucks right now if u post a video showing me u can skip constinously for just 60 lousy seconds without break. Josh you are becoming embarrasing.

Listen how about I give u some friendly advice. Lose the hurt of the past. Lose the bitterness and anger and let something better and positive fill the void in ur life.

I am concerend about your recent behaviour, you will only end up doing damage to yourself and no one else
Again just the facts

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2015, 04:03:46 PM »
Isn't this fat fucks 24hrs up yet???

Once again trying to stay in the spotlight by making shit up he knows will never happen. Fuckin' guy man...

Everyone knows you're a joke, just shut the fuck already man. You bring 0 cred in regards to anything relevant.

Loser. FAt fuck loser...

lolol
anonymous person talking shit
I defy anyone to find something more meaningless and cowardly on the internet

problem is ritch, this whole board knows i would snap com to you tomorrow because you are in Canada. I back up what I say. I dont hide like the little child you are
50 years old and scaring the piss out of little ritch so bad he stays anonymous and scared,....wow what a life he must have

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2015, 04:05:41 PM »
Keep,shooting blanks fat boy... You ain't fooling nobody. Not even your pathetic ass self.
?

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2015, 04:06:25 PM »
Video is actually from last year only, check the data on the video, know u can do that.
Listen mate I don't like being mean to you cos of ur mental state but u bring it on yourself.
I will genuinely send you 200 bucks right now if u post a video showing me u can skip constinously for just 60 lousy seconds without break. Josh you are becoming embarrasing.

Listen how about I give u some friendly advice. Lose the hurt of the past. Lose the bitterness and anger and let something better and positive full the void in ur life.

I am concerend about your recent behaviour, you will only end up doing damage to yourself and no one else
Again just the facts

i dont know how to skip
however i could easily show you a video of me jogging 3  miles on a treadmill at a good pace (5.5 mph)
and I DONT EVER want another penny from you---other than the ticket

yes im bitter and angry. Ive reached the end of what my life is. Im prepared and wanting to take the end steps for it, thats no secret. im 50 years old and broke with a broken brain, not a lot to look forward to.

why dont you give this ritch tool 2k to step up

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2015, 04:07:32 PM »
Keep,shooting blanks fat boy... You ain't fooling nobody. Not even your pathetic ass self.

if you think im trying to fool ppl why dont you accept my challenge?

thats a pretty simple question
I will leave tomorrow if you provide me where you are and your name

joon even knows i will go
i simply dont care

this whole board knows i will go