Author Topic: One step closer...  (Read 6130 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
One step closer...
« on: September 04, 2015, 03:16:12 PM »

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
Re: One step closer...
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2015, 03:17:06 PM »
gawd Barkley is awful. He wont make it through the year. I think he's got head problems or something

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2015, 03:18:28 PM »
Barkley traded to Cardinals; good news for Tebow?
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000521959/article/matt-barkley-traded-to-arizona-cardinals
I personally hope Tebow makes the team, but even if he does, he will be a rarely used gimmick player/3rd string quarterback.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2015, 03:19:13 PM »
gawd Barkley is awful. He wont make it through the year. I think he's got head problems or something

I like Matt (local boy around here) but how he stayed on a roster for three years and tebow having to beg for a tryout is beyond me.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2015, 03:20:40 PM »
I personally hope Tebow makes the team, but even if he does, he will be a rarely used gimmick player/3rd string quarterback.

He'll be used in the 4th qtr. He runs like a 250lb running back.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2015, 03:26:26 PM »
OR they're clearing room for RGIII  lol...

tebow should play his position.  Don't melt down like he did in NYJ if another QB is chosen to start over him.  He threw a fit when the alabama kid was given a start when the starter got hurt.  didn't look good.

tebow is very solid with the controlled dump off passes we saw him complete against the scrubs yesterday.  Does he get those passes against starting CBs and LBs, when everyone blitzes?  no.

he's a safe backup.  He's not starter quality.  Anyone who can't admit that is letting their emotion/admiration cloud their objective analysis of his accuracy or ability to read defenses and react quickly. 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2015, 03:42:47 PM »

tebow should play his position.  Don't melt down like he did in NYJ if another QB is chosen to start over him.  He threw a fit when the alabama kid was given a start when the starter got hurt.  didn't look good.

tebow is very solid with the controlled dump off passes we saw him complete against the scrubs yesterday.  Does he get those passes against starting CBs and LBs, when everyone blitzes?  no.

he's a safe backup.  He's not starter quality.  Anyone who can't admit that is letting their emotion/admiration cloud their objective analysis of his accuracy or ability to read defenses and react quickly. 

I think Denver should get him.  First of all he'd be on a great team.  Spend a year learning from Manning.  If the Broncos don't at least make the AFC championship I think Manning is done.  Then they might have a good QB in RGIII for the next 6-10 years.  RGIII had two main issues.  1. shitty team and 2. was thrown to the wolves.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2015, 11:28:14 PM »
I think Denver should get him.  First of all he'd be on a great team.  Spend a year learning from Manning.  If the Broncos don't at least make the AFC championship I think Manning is done.  Then they might have a good QB in RGIII for the next 6-10 years.  RGIII had two main issues.  1. shitty team and 2. was thrown to the wolves.

RG3 has a very good arm, and he's a smart person that can learn offenses.  

In Wash, there was never a chance to do anything but wing it.  If he never gets that injury, never rushes back, never loses coach and has a shitty team, shitty O-line, shitty new coach and Cousins breathing down his neck 24/7.

Give RB3 a backup job someplace, and he's the starter in a year, confident, healed, actually knowing a steady offence.  He should go to SEA and just wait for Wilson to get destoyed in the wildcat handoff, it WILL happen.  It's totally inevitable, the way RW plays. 

Plus wilson is a freakin' weirdo... his personal life will come unraveled at some point.  Dating a whore R&B groupee, preaching abstinence, saying miracle nano water cures concussions... his team is trying to keep it together, but he's batty and will strangle someone or something.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2015, 09:36:48 AM »
To taking jon gruden's job maybe

Eagles just cut tebow

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2015, 10:34:14 AM »

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2015, 12:05:15 PM »

I said yesterday they were interested in RG3. Looks like it may come to pass they just cut Tebow. Could work out great If Bradley gets hurt to have RG3  sitting on the bench.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2015, 12:35:59 PM »
i wonder if Tebow lands with another team?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2015, 12:38:26 PM »
I'm wondering if Tebow will be making it into Heaven at this point  :-\

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2015, 12:46:14 PM »
Could see him ending up in the AFC east. Buffalo, Jets, or even Miami as a backup.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2015, 02:17:02 PM »

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2015, 02:22:44 PM »

Lol, we get it tebow ...your a christian. Thanks for letting us know...some more. Fuckin wanker douche

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2015, 02:26:57 PM »
Gotta love today's NFL fan.  Experts at a sport they were too scared, small and/or genetically inferior to play in their youth.   :-*

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2015, 02:38:44 PM »
Lol, we get it tebow ...your a christian. Thanks for letting us know...some more. Fuckin wanker douche

Agreed, a simple thank you would have sufficed.  No need to cram that Jesus shit down everyone's throats?   ::)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2015, 03:59:51 PM »
At first religious people were saying that Tebow was being persecuted because of his faith, i.e., no team wanted  him because of his overt religion.  ::) ::) Which is absolutely nonsense, given that any team would absolutely love to have a star quarterback who is religious, and will lead a clean lifestyle (no drugs, no crimes, no partying, etc.). This would only lead to good publicity for any team.

Now that we got that nonsense out of the way, is he just a shitty quarterback? It seems like no team wants him. I don't follow football, hence why I am asking. A few years ago, he was being hailed as the "next big thing." What happened? Why can't he make a team?  ??? ??? ???
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2015, 05:00:57 PM »
Agreed, a simple thank you would have sufficed.  No need to cram that Jesus shit down everyone's throats?   ::)
Oh shut up with that. You know as well as I do an atheist would have flipped out and tweeted f-bombs about he was treated unfairly. Most atheists don't have a humble bone in their body. "Cram it down our throats" let's see, gay marriage rammed down our throats from degrading the White House with rainbow colors to having rainbow colors on the Google logo to throwing a Christian in jail with NO BAIL (even suspected murderers get a bail amount) for not issuing a marriage license to gay people. Are you fucking kidding me?? Tebow says thank you and adds a scripture with #blessed and this how you atheist whack jobs respond. He owns you.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2015, 05:09:40 PM »

This was a funny Saturday Night Live skit.  ;D ;D ;D

After helping them win six games in a row, Jesus (Jason Sudeikis) visits the Denver Broncos to tell Tim Tebow (Taran Killam) he's tired of bailing him out every fourth quarter and that Bill Belichick may be the devil

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/tebow/n13335
X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2015, 05:23:21 PM »
Oh shut up with that. You know as well as I do an atheist would have flipped out and tweeted f-bombs about he was treated unfairly.

Has this ever happened?

Also, the nfl loves highly Christian players.  Russell Wilson is a virgin and very publicly religious.  He's practically the face of the league.   

Tebow can't throw an accurate deep ball to an open man.  He's expexted to be one of top 32 accurate deepthrowers on the planet.  And he ain't.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2015, 05:45:03 PM »
Oh shut up with that. You know as well as I do an atheist would have flipped out and tweeted f-bombs about he was treated unfairly. Most atheists don't have a humble bone in their body. "Cram it down our throats" let's see, gay marriage rammed down our throats from degrading the White House with rainbow colors to having rainbow colors on the Google logo to throwing a Christian in jail with NO BAIL (even suspected murderers get a bail amount) for not issuing a marriage license to gay people. Are you fucking kidding me?? Tebow says thank you and adds a scripture with #blessed and this how you atheist whack jobs respond. He owns you.

It seems I hit a nerve with the Jesus part.   ::)  Jesus, Christian, Atheist, LBGT, whatever.  None of that shit has anything to do with sending his former team a thank you.  Again, all he had to say was, "I would like to thank the Eagle organization for the opportunity they gave me.  It was a memorable moment in my life." 

Anything more than that is useless, and uncalled for.  Again, all the Jesus shit he parades around in unnecessary.  NFL fans don't give two shits about it.  So please, stop cramming that shit down everyone's throats.   :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2015, 06:04:18 PM »
The definition of a meltdown.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2015, 06:49:55 PM »

Jesus man, seriously, how old are you? 17? Epic maniac rant

And im pretty sure that clerk is in jail for violating the law, but that is just my non biased atheist neutral logic kicking in