Author Topic: Phil Viz "I saw Farah texting the same diet he texted some client 4 years ago"  (Read 4050 times)

Neymar Barca

• Getbig II
on the last podcast Vizario talked about Farah how stupid he is blabla ad he said that he was sitting next to him and saw him texting to Big Ramy a diet that he (George Farah) texted to some client 4 years ago...

io856

If it works...  ???

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
I'm sorry.... who?

ritch

• Getbig V
Sounds more like some bullshit gossup.
?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
Who gives a flying fuck

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
on the last podcast Vizario talked about Farah how stupid he is blabla ad he said that he was sitting next to him and saw him texting to Big Ramy a diet that he (George Farah) texted to some client 4 years ago...

Go push an entire loaf of crusty bread up your butthole.
Y

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
There are only so many body types and drug combinations one can be on.  Making a diet isn't rocket science, but the trainers will make like it's a custom custom tailored event.
"Yeah, you look good, but let's bring down your sodium and cut some carbs.  Yes...yams are what we'll do this week.  Send me a photo next week and I'll see how you're lookin' bro.  I may put you back on rice and slurpees, but it may be potatoes.  I'll have your body so confused....it will be a fat burning furnace!!!  Oh yeah, send that payment to my paypal too so we're square for next month.  Bro honestly, this show is yours to lose!  Keep on it.  I believe in you."

Copy paste to next client.  The gurus are just smart enough to fool a few smart bodybuilders.  Who was that trainer Arnold used?  Oh wait.

It's all about stroking the ego and given the bber the allusion of having that edge.
N

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Just design a template and change a few things to fit that persons body type.

chokeslam

• Getbig II
There are only so many body types and drug combinations one can be on.  Making a diet isn't rocket science, but the trainers will make like it's a custom custom tailored event.
"Yeah, you look good, but let's bring down your sodium and cut some carbs.  Yes...yams are what we'll do this week.  Send me a photo next week and I'll see how you're lookin' bro.  I may put you back on rice and slurpees, but it may be potatoes.  I'll have your body so confused....it will be a fat burning furnace!!!  Oh yeah, send that payment to my paypal too so we're square for next month.  Bro honestly, this show is yours to lose!  Keep on it.  I believe in you."

Copy paste to next client.  The gurus are just smart enough to fool a few smart bodybuilders.  Who was that trainer Arnold used?  Oh wait.

It's all about stroking the ego and given the bber the allusion of having that edge.

It's glorified baby sitting. Make your client happy and curb their neurotic anxieties with some words of encouragement and that's it. Maybe sell them some drugs too. All these "gurus" and coaches.... What a joke. Get a real job you can be proud of.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Mind blown ::)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
I'm flabbergasted