Author Topic: what's the best pre-workout oral? drol, dbol or superdrol?  (Read 13067 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
what's the best pre-workout oral? drol, dbol or superdrol?
« on: September 05, 2015, 11:55:55 PM »
i've used both dbol and superdrol but never drol, and for me dbol worked as a better pre-workout

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: what's the best pre-workout oral? drol, dbol or superdrol?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2015, 12:31:51 AM »
Ephidrene is the best pre workout youl ever use, it will add reps and slap your face before each set...

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2015, 12:50:25 AM »
none of the above mentioned have any "stim" effect or androgenic effects that are stronge enough

in the AAS department try test base, methyltren or tren base

agree@ ephedrine, however tolerance builds up too quickly :(

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2015, 12:57:59 AM »
Yeh you go from one tab to 4 or 5 in a few weeks....

I cant risk having it in my system anymore, but its great to have on hand if you ever have days when you cant be arsed, or keep for one session a week etc

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2015, 01:20:03 AM »
Halo but chances of getting real properly dosed stuff are about the same as getting properly dosed anavar

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2015, 02:37:04 AM »
Halo but chances of getting real properly dosed stuff are about the same as getting properly dosed anavar

always wanted to give halo a run, but i know that it's hard to come by, and i heard that it makes plenty of dudes mean and aggressive son of a bitches and i'd rather not have that state of mind

and i'm not looking for stims more like a feel good and confident state of mind thing which dbol gives me, and superdrol doesn't

i'll be getting some drol at the end of the week so i'll be curious if it gives me this confident feel good mood like dbol does

there was a thread on here some time back from this bfg fella that recommended 50 mg of dbol and 100 mg of drol pre-workout (i think that was the dosing protocol he gave?) but it was meant for very advanced guys ie. pros and top ametures

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2015, 02:46:33 AM »
Caffeine and dmaa then. Halo does make you aggressive, just have to channel it into the iron.

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2015, 04:13:25 AM »
i've used both dbol and superdrol but never drol, and for me dbol worked as a better pre-workout

dbol no contest, your mood & pumps go through the fucking roof best workouts bar none.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2015, 04:18:42 AM »
dbol and drol together pre workout for me

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2015, 08:30:53 AM »
none of the above mentioned have any "stim" effect or androgenic effects that are stronge enough

in the AAS department try test base, methyltren or tren base

agree@ ephedrine, however tolerance builds up too quickly :(

I find that's true only when you use it to diet and multiple doses per day. When used pre workout, it's only once a day, and 4x's/week or perhaps more if you train more often.
16mg has been my usage for way over a decade now!
?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2015, 08:38:59 AM »
dbol and drol together pre workout for me

Are you realy feeling them pre workout tho, is it not just because they are in your system anyway?

Only ephidrene has that instant effect on me

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2015, 10:38:05 AM »
I find that's true only when you use it to diet and multiple doses per day. When used pre workout, it's only once a day, and 4x's/week or perhaps more if you train more often.
16mg has been my usage for way over a decade now!

i dont feel ephedrine for shit after 2-3 weeks of using it and i only use it pre workout

never used it more than once a day (who the fuck wastes stims 24/7, i mean ive been there done that but its such a waste unless you run marathons all day lol)

tolerance is a bitch with ephedrine
ive seen numerous studies that the thermogenic/physical effects remain the exact same, tolerance is merely in regards to the "stimulant" effect on the BRAIN
so idgaf and continue using ECA while cutting

nicotine is really good shit too. (not kidding) john kiefer and some other authos wrote quite a lot about the hormonal benefits regarding ampk and mtor, in which nicotine is pretty unique...
unconventional approach, but if youre a non smoker then 1-2mg nicotine gum coupled with a bit of caffeine pre workout is good shit.
the whole addiction thing is completely overblown, nicotine itself (without the chemicals in tobacco) is non very addictive.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2015, 10:49:31 AM »
i dont feel ephedrine for shit after 2-3 weeks of using it and i only use it pre workout

never used it more than once a day (who the fuck wastes stims 24/7, i mean ive been there done that but its such a waste unless you run marathons all day lol)

tolerance is a bitch with ephedrine
ive seen numerous studies that the thermogenic/physical effects remain the exact same, tolerance is merely in regards to the "stimulant" effect on the BRAIN
so idgaf and continue using ECA while cutting

nicotine is really good shit too. (not kidding) john kiefer and some other authos wrote quite a lot about the hormonal benefits regarding ampk and mtor, in which nicotine is pretty unique...
unconventional approach, but if youre a non smoker then 1-2mg nicotine gum coupled with a bit of caffeine pre workout is good shit.
the whole addiction thing is completely overblown, nicotine itself (without the chemicals in tobacco) is non very addictive.

I guess my other additions have a factor as to why it always works. I keep saying this, but tyrosine asides increasing dopamine is good for the adrenal glands and ephedrine can deplete them.
I read and applied the nicotine trick waaaay back from the mm2k days! Works indeed!
?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2015, 11:13:29 AM »
But 20mg dbal 2ish hrs pre workout does have a punch or sorts. Never used superdrol though.
?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2015, 11:36:43 AM »
Superdrol is strongest shit on planet mg for mg that i have tried shit works immediately. U take it pre workout about an hour or 2 like I say about dbol it beats it 3-1 u will walk inside your gym impressively stronger than yesterday

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2015, 11:17:19 PM »
Tne, methyltren

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2015, 03:29:36 AM »

Are you realy feeling them pre workout tho, is it not just because they are in your system anyway?

Only ephidrene has that instant effect on me

good question. well, I always take all my orals an hour before training and that's it. im talking muscle building orals like dbol, drol, tbol ect. I can tell a difference pump wise when im off the orals. I also feel I can control estrogen and that sort of thing better if I take it all at once. that theory may be bro science but it has seemed to help. the only thing I could actually "feel" was the old school Ultimate Orange preworkout. that stuff kicked hard both mentally and physically.

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2015, 04:31:36 AM »
stims r for junkies and losers, if you have to use them to train (incl. cardio) ur a bloody weakshit (ie. can't push PAST the pain of failure in a wo) and seriously shouldnt be thinking of ever doing bodybuilding with that kind of attitude and mindset (if you need to rely on shit like that to train intensively). orals 4 prew, methyltestosterone subl or dbol oral route 1hr before training is the only shit i feel differently (driven and euphoric) with in a matter of an hour. cheque drops (mibolerone) is bs and wont make you aggressive had legits from an indian pharma in tablet form,, a few yrs ago a 19yo me and my mates gave this doucebag bloofy fat red protein powder fuck at our gym "2mg" of cheque in a dropper.. he started acting like an "animal" and was so wide eyed and twitchy you couldn't help but notice. it was hilarious watching him make a fool of himself. needless to say he said it was "good shit"!!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2015, 09:48:54 AM »
does drol give you drive and euphoria? i know dbol does, and even var gave me this to a lesser degree

winny, halodrol and epsitane had no psychological effect on me though, only dbol and to a lesser extent var

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2015, 01:13:54 PM »
does drol give you drive and euphoria? i know dbol does, and even var gave me this to a lesser degree

winny, halodrol and epsitane had no psychological effect on me though, only dbol and to a lesser extent var

kinda like tatoo said for me there is a huge difference in pump and cosmetic appearance of my muscle parts forearms chest tris bis lats erectors delts when even slightly pumped too much and you will get watery but surely bigger but 12-15 reps with a light weight for 4 sets 6 MINUTES in between each other will volumise your body parts so ridiculously you wont belive it (ie. will make them truly look bigger and leaner) if you have already built quite a good and respectable foundation ie. amount of muscle tissue on you and are UNDER a legit 12% LEGIT 12% people too often think they are 10% when they are 16% watery and thick skinned and they can drop lasix and spiros all day long but will still look like shit becasue high BFs taking dius will make them look distented and even more flat and watery not in the gut but everywhere including quads calves bis back because they are drinking gallons of bloody water (OR NOT DRINKING ANY IN WHICH CASE DIURETICS WILL NEVER PULL WATER OUT OF YOU AND TOO LOW OF A DOSE AND YOU WON'T PISS OUT MORE THAN THE USUAL IE. PLACEBO "i pissed out more water derr") and taking lasix and spiro to deplete k na mg calcium plus CARB LOADING 1000g + spilling over etc. what a mess seen it happen many times and it's laughable that people are so blindly following these retarded protocols thinking they will surely be striated but they cant because they are delusional wanna be never gonna be's and because its an extremely complicated pre contest protocol for LOW BFs. there are not any pre-cont protocols for anyone you have to follow your own little experiments 100's of times to find out what works for you! sorry for saying so much got carried away.

for the pump and the cosmetic changes that occur in the gym for individual body parts from steroids, when any steroid even freaking testosterone prop at 100mg a day is used for 2 weeks there is difference in muscle pump and cosmetic appearance of muscles that are pumped ie. forearms bis lats tris delts will feel a differnce training them in pump and will not have to convince yourself that you are bigger because those parts if they had a foundation in them will truly volumise from the sarcoplasmic pump that steroids influence. winstrol turinabol tren deca var primo etc will all do the same thing one way or another at one time or another for anyone.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2015, 02:37:27 PM »
kinda like tatoo said for me there is a huge difference in pump and cosmetic appearance of my muscle parts forearms chest tris bis lats erectors delts when even slightly pumped too much and you will get watery but surely bigger but 12-15 reps with a light weight for 4 sets 6 MINUTES in between each other will volumise your body parts so ridiculously you wont belive it (ie. will make them truly look bigger and leaner) if you have already built quite a good and respectable foundation ie. amount of muscle tissue on you and are UNDER a legit 12% LEGIT 12% people too often think they are 10% when they are 16% watery and thick skinned and they can drop lasix and spiros all day long but will still look like shit becasue high BFs taking dius will make them look distented and even more flat and watery not in the gut but everywhere including quads calves bis back because they are drinking gallons of bloody water (OR NOT DRINKING ANY IN WHICH CASE DIURETICS WILL NEVER PULL WATER OUT OF YOU AND TOO LOW OF A DOSE AND YOU WON'T PISS OUT MORE THAN THE USUAL IE. PLACEBO "i pissed out more water derr") and taking lasix and spiro to deplete k na mg calcium plus CARB LOADING 1000g + spilling over etc. what a mess seen it happen many times and it's laughable that people are so blindly following these retarded protocols thinking they will surely be striated but they cant because they are delusional wanna be never gonna be's and because its an extremely complicated pre contest protocol for LOW BFs. there are not any pre-cont protocols for anyone you have to follow your own little experiments 100's of times to find out what works for you! sorry for saying so much got carried away.

for the pump and the cosmetic changes that occur in the gym for individual body parts from steroids, when any steroid even freaking testosterone prop at 100mg a day is used for 2 weeks there is difference in muscle pump and cosmetic appearance of muscles that are pumped ie. forearms bis lats tris delts will feel a differnce training them in pump and will not have to convince yourself that you are bigger because those parts if they had a foundation in them will truly volumise from the sarcoplasmic pump that steroids influence. winstrol turinabol tren deca var primo etc will all do the same thing one way or another at one time or another for anyone.

Do you take any pre post drugs, id need something in me to type so much...

AvidFisherman

• Getbig I
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2015, 05:13:40 PM »
I don't know how much of it is psychological but I can bench, squat and deadlift an extra 20-30 lbs when I take dbol as a pre-workout, so I'm a pretty big fan of it. I've got some TNE 50/Trent base 50 I am eager to try out but I'm currently on a test p/npp cycle and I read it's not a good idea to mix two 19 nor.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2015, 02:14:54 AM »
I don't know how much of it is psychological but I can bench, squat and deadlift an extra 20-30 lbs when I take dbol as a pre-workout, so I'm a pretty big fan of it. I've got some TNE 50/Trent base 50 I am eager to try out but I'm currently on a test p/npp cycle and I read it's not a good idea to mix two 19 nor.
broscience
test/tren/npp = best cycle for any purpose

AvidFisherman

• Getbig I
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2015, 06:20:45 AM »
Jismo, I looked into it a bit more and common consensus is that the view that you shouldn't run nandrolone and tren together came about when it wasn't as easy to get supports such as prami or caber.

I'm thinking I'll try 50cc of the tne 50/tren 50 tonight and I'll bump up my prami if needed.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2015, 06:46:59 AM »
Halo for aggression.

Var for pumps.

Drol for strength.

Best pre-workout supplement for me is Provigil.  However, I very rarely take this anymore.

90 minutes pre-workout I take a cocktail of Advil, Dbol and Caffeine.

8)