Author Topic: Texas high school football players target ref because of a bad call  (Read 8187 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Texas high school football players target ref because of a bad call
« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2015, 06:23:45 AM »
kid's parents are claiming ref called him a dirty mexican or something like that.
some of the team saying they heard ref being racist etc after an argument with the kid.
likely just a get-out but who knows.

of course they're claiming that.  It seems the latest defense for assault is "this person called me a racist/sexist/whatever" name.

Sorry, but words are words.  Even if they're mean, sexist words - they're words.  You don't smash a dude in the back with a helmet or punch a girl off a barstool, over words. 

Shit excuse.  Charge both kids with assault, and anyone defending them is obviously one who consorts with baby seals in the carnal manner.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2015, 06:25:24 AM »

Exactly....."Do you have a problem with that?!"

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2015, 06:27:19 AM »
That was pretty bad lol. As a former football player ( no, not high school lol ), that's nothin short of DIRRRRTTTTYYYY. LOL. I'm, for once, in agreement with Coach here.

Hope the Refs Union fucks these guys HARD.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2015, 06:51:08 AM »
Referee lives matter.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2015, 06:54:13 AM »
kid's parents are claiming ref called him a dirty mexican or something like that.
some of the team saying they heard ref being racist etc after an argument with the kid.
likely just a get-out but who knows.
either way, that was an attack from behind. cowardly.

Who cares what he said.  He could have told him he fucked his mother raw, still doesn't give them the right to cheap shot like that.  I heard on the news that all they did was suspend the two players.  lol.  Fucking pathetic.  Suspend the entire team for years.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2015, 07:20:46 AM »
Who cares what he said.  He could have told him he fucked his mother raw, still doesn't give them the right to cheap shot like that.  I heard on the news that all they did was suspend the two players.  lol.  Fucking pathetic.  Suspend the entire team for years.
I agree that it doesn't matter what he said because IF he said something that was so absolutely disturbing then I think the boys would have handled it right then and there... not wait and plan a cheap shot afterwards. They handled it like thugs.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2015, 12:38:57 PM »
Yup... As stated earlier in this thread; CNN is covering the story and apparently the kids are claiming that the ref used "racial slurs"

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #57 on: September 08, 2015, 01:59:42 PM »
They should be stripped of any scholarship possibilities they might have had, permanently ban them from the game through college and charge criminally charge them. Then go after the coaches. Someone directed them to do it. Texas football.  
A pop warner player would flip you on your back.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: September 08, 2015, 02:02:22 PM »
Yup... As stated earlier in this thread; CNN is covering the story and apparently the kids are claiming that the ref used "racial slurs"
Eventually, this will become a defense to any crime committed by a Hebrew or fence jumper. It's like a Get out of Jail Free Card!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #59 on: September 08, 2015, 03:12:42 PM »
Saw ten year-olds play outside of Dallas, huge high school stadium that would pass for college here. Kids barely knew the rules, but the parents were f'n outta control. It's a religion, no exaggeration at all. Of course, the adults came to blows toward the end, but I totally saw it coming.

Little fuckers played at Cowboys stadium the following week.

I went to a Texas 5A power house.  The stuff they instructed us to do was borderline criminal.  We were taught how to hurt people when laying a hit and to get in cheap shots.

Texans are fucking crazy about High School football.  Seen many parents break out into fist fights after games.

It's actually really sad when you think about it.  A lot of the kids I grew up with only played the game because their parents made them.

8)

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2015, 03:25:08 PM »
Every time I watch that video I still can't believe they actually did that. As if the first little punk flattening the official wasn't enough, the second little punk has to  spear him with his helmet while he's already flat on the ground. Just crazy.
There's just no way to defend what they did, I don't care what that official may have said or not said.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #61 on: September 08, 2015, 03:51:28 PM »
Every time I watch that video I still can't believe they actually did that. As if the first little punk flattening the official wasn't enough, the second little punk has to  spear him with his helmet while he's already flat on the ground. Just crazy.
There's just no way to defend what they did, I don't care what that official may have said or not said.

I heavily doubt that the ref used any type of racial slur. The kids are just desperate after they ruined their teams season; and made their team look like the Goon Squad from Shredz

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #62 on: September 08, 2015, 03:52:10 PM »

They should be charged with assault with a deadly weapon.

I don't care if he fucked their mothers, there is no place for violence in society.

Coaching staff should be fired.

8)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 08, 2015, 03:59:54 PM »
Read it was in retaliation for the ref's "racist slur." Bullshit, of course, but it all makes sense now.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #64 on: September 08, 2015, 04:05:33 PM »
Read it was in retaliation for the ref's "racist slur." Bullshit, of course, but it all makes sense now.

I could *possibly* see the players on the opposing team using racial slurs.... maybe... they're teenagers after all.

But there is no way that a ref at the high school level is running his mouth to the kids; making fun of their race.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 08, 2015, 05:09:27 PM »
I could *possibly* see the players on the opposing team using racial slurs.... maybe... they're teenagers after all.

But there is no way that a ref at the high school level is running his mouth to the kids; making fun of their race.

No, obviously not. Just clarifies what's involved here. The 'reason' is a canned thug response, means nothing.