Author Topic: When should I get my test levels checked?  (Read 1076 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
When should I get my test levels checked?
« on: September 07, 2015, 12:20:45 PM »
Off cycle for 2 months now, finished with pct now, when should I get my levels checked?  Now or wait another month or two?
you are gay.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: When should I get my test levels checked?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2015, 02:25:58 PM »
when the pct drugs are completely out of your system for 4 weeks
so in 4-5 weeks or so (dunno the exact half lives of clomid/nolva, i consider PCTing stupid anyway)

makes no sense to have your levels tested when theyre still synthetically elevated from the SERMs

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
Re: When should I get my test levels checked?
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2015, 08:14:26 PM »
Off cycle for 2 months now, finished with pct now, when should I get my levels checked?  Now or wait another month or two?

You should wait min. 2-3+ months after discontinuing PCT because while the drugs may be out of your system in a certain period of time...Your test levels may still be elevated/affected from them so to ensure you're getting an accurate representation of your recovery...You wanna make sure that you give your body enough time to return back to normal...And when you start to think of it this way...2-3 months is VERY EARLY to ensure this...For the record...discontinuing clomid therapy for many will have little/no change in test levels (they're in the high-average at this point) in the first couple months...Then many will go back after for another test in a reasonable period of time and realize that their levels have dropped significantly...