Author Topic: Sweating heavily after cycle  (Read 1311 times)

kevthekid

• Getbig III
Sweating heavily after cycle
« on: September 07, 2015, 05:30:33 PM »
I came off tren for good mid July and just sticking to test forever. I'm currently on 250 a week just cruising till November but ever since I started tren i have been sweating a LOT and I've been off for almost 2 months now and the sweating is still heavy as ever. I'll get out of a hot shower and be sweating 10 minutes later or I'll be outside for 5 minutes and break into a sweat or I'll be in my house and even if it's a tiny bit hot I'll be sweating. Has this happened to anyone else? If so is there anything I can do to stop the sweating?

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
Re: Sweating heavily after cycle
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2015, 08:11:14 PM »
I came off tren for good mid July and just sticking to test forever. I'm currently on 250 a week just cruising till November but ever since I started tren i have been sweating a LOT and I've been off for almost 2 months now and the sweating is still heavy as ever. I'll get out of a hot shower and be sweating 10 minutes later or I'll be outside for 5 minutes and break into a sweat or I'll be in my house and even if it's a tiny bit hot I'll be sweating. Has this happened to anyone else? If so is there anything I can do to stop the sweating?

2 things....inevitably your thyroid is/was suppressed.....E2 was probably not in check...You're a younger guy...You don't get bloods as often as you should i don't even have to ask....Recovery of thyroid can result in some temporary change in metabolism and body temperature until you return to homeostasis...It's not an issue of IF your thyroid will recover fully...It's WHEN it will....Tren also stays in the system sometimes 4-5-6 months and many experience sides for months at a time after discontinuing use...It's well documented...It's a powerful drug..Yet essential for a certain look...Would be much easier if you could post your bloodwork here manee

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2015, 09:01:48 PM »
2 things....inevitably your thyroid is/was suppressed.....E2 was probably not in check...You're a younger guy...You don't get bloods as often as you should i don't even have to ask....Recovery of thyroid can result in some temporary change in metabolism and body temperature until you return to homeostasis...It's not an issue of IF your thyroid will recover fully...It's WHEN it will....Tren also stays in the system sometimes 4-5-6 months and many experience sides for months at a time after discontinuing use...It's well documented...It's a powerful drug..Yet essential for a certain look...Would be much easier if you could post your bloodwork here manee

Yeah I'm getting it done this week....I took t3 from last November till last April so that might be the cause

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2015, 12:24:16 AM »
t3 can "rebound" (raise higher than normal) after being heavily supressed (f.e. by tren or t3 itself)

chokeslam

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2015, 01:46:02 PM »
t3 can "rebound" (raise higher than normal) after being heavily supressed (f.e. by tren or t3 itself)

Very true. I always experience this. If I make eye contact with someone or turn my head I break out in a sweat. Thankfully it goes away.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2015, 08:33:48 PM »
Very true. I always experience this. If I make eye contact with someone or turn my head I break out in a sweat. Thankfully it goes away.

How long did it take for it to go away? The worst is when I have sex I'll be completely drenched and dripping sweat all over the place

chokeslam

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2015, 10:25:11 PM »
How long did it take for it to go away? The worst is when I have sex I'll be completely drenched and dripping sweat all over the place

I can't give you any tangible expectation - everyone is so different and our circumstances are completely different, I'm sure. But maybe a couple of months after running tren is when I'd notice my cardio improving too. I hate standing in one spot and just breaking out in a sweat. I'd get it during sex too... I'd also breathe a lot deeper than I'd like. Makes me feel really uncomfortable which can perpetuate the sweating.

I've pretty much given up on tren. The hypoglycemia, the psychological sides, the impaired thyroid, etc. These sides were a lot more tolerable when I was younger, but I'm older and get crankier much easier. These things bother me too much to run more than a bottle... I usually get a few CC's away from finishing the vial before I toss it.