Author Topic: Sleepy Ben Carson's campaign officially ends  (Read 1872 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Sleepy Ben Carson's campaign officially ends
« on: September 09, 2015, 06:40:00 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/ben-carson-calls-guest-worker-status-immigrants-225239132--election.html#

the guy is miraculously solidifying 2nd place and what does he do? attacks TRUMP and calls for pandering to illegal immigrants. now theres a winning strategy!!  ::)

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
Re: Sleepy Ben Carson's campaign officially ends
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2015, 06:57:29 AM »
Don't count him out yet.  Bah!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2015, 09:13:10 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/ben-carson-calls-guest-worker-status-immigrants-225239132--election.html#

the guy is miraculously solidifying 2nd place and what does he do? attacks TRUMP and calls for pandering to illegal immigrants. now theres a winning strategy!!  ::)

he's been aggressive, and it's gotten him to #2 in the polls.

We need to remember one thing about Carson - he is ANTI GUN.   That isn't getting enough attention.

READ these words out loud, and ask yourself if you want this from a REPUBLICAN president:

"It depends on where you live. I think if you live in the midst of a lot of people, and I'm afraid that that semi-automatic weapon is going to fall into the hands of a crazy person, I would rather you not have it," Carson elaborated. However, if you live "out in the country somewhere by yourself" and want to own a semi-automatic weapon, he added, "I've no problem with that."

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2015, 09:22:50 AM »
I watched this guy speak and there's no way he has what it takes.  He has a weak edge.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2015, 09:26:53 AM »
he's been aggressive, and it's gotten him to #2 in the polls.

We need to remember one thing about Carson - he is ANTI GUN.   That isn't getting enough attention.

READ these words out loud, and ask yourself if you want this from a REPUBLICAN president:

"It depends on where you live. I think if you live in the midst of a lot of people, and I'm afraid that that semi-automatic weapon is going to fall into the hands of a crazy person, I would rather you not have it," Carson elaborated. However, if you live "out in the country somewhere by yourself" and want to own a semi-automatic weapon, he added, "I've no problem with that."

Republicans are redefining what it means to be Republican.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2015, 09:51:13 AM »
he was running for veep and seems he may have decided he just wants to be prez now.

No, he doesn't have the edge, the gravitas, the personality or experience to be POTUS. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2015, 11:44:34 AM »
Attacking Trump could be a smart move.  Other than Graham (who won't have a chance in hell of even getting to a major debate probably), no one else has really gone after Trump.

Once Trump is out of the race, Carson can point at the cowards Jeb and Cruz who rolled over for Trump and say "Hey, I'm not like them".

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2015, 11:56:18 AM »
If you could somehow package Carson's likeability with Trump's communication skills...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2015, 12:26:01 PM »
trump booed pretty bad at the US open in NYC yesterday.  

The repub nomination race is a mess.  Last time they had 17 candidates eating each other (1976), a lightweight like Carter managed to win.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2015, 02:10:05 PM »
What's been the explanation for the booing?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2015, 02:26:17 PM »
Haven't seen reasoning... it doesn't make sense, really.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2015, 09:33:07 PM »
Carson is a successful brain surgeon. A self-made black man from Detroit. He's like a unicorn. His inexperience notwithstanding, I would vote for him in a heart beat if he received the nomination. He is gaining in popularity because he has personality and speaks like a regular person, not some shitbag political hack pandering for votes.

Trump is the diametric opposite of Carson in every single way-- but they are both at the top of the heap because they speak  fearlessly and are unapologetic about their beliefs. 

IMO Fiorina is the best candidate of the bunch. She is polished, intelligent, successful, not bad on the eyes and knows exactly how to articulate her positions so that they resonate with the average voter. Shes not a politician per say, but she does know how to play the game.

Those three aside, don't be surprised if Cruz is the last man standing. A presidential debate between Cruz and Hillary would be like watching a snuff film. The lib moderators would have to cut to commercial break every 2 minutes and shut Cruz's mike off at random to save Hillary from being dismembered on national television.

Those are my 4 picks in no particular order.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2015, 06:43:56 AM »
Attacking Trump could be a smart move.  Other than Graham (who won't have a chance in hell of even getting to a major debate probably), no one else has really gone after Trump.

Once Trump is out of the race, Carson can point at the cowards Jeb and Cruz who rolled over for Trump and say "Hey, I'm not like them".

the other two that attacked TRUMP the most besides Lindsey(oh brother what a name, lol 0%) were Paul and Perry and they both immediately dropped like rocks in the polling. coincidence perhaps but who knows. TRUMP launced to the top precisely because, not in spite of, his stance on illegal immigration. everyone who has shown weakness on this (walker) has also dropped. if Sleepy Ben starts talking mushy on illegal immigration,and knocking TRUMP publically, he will likely drop also

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2015, 07:21:02 AM »
the other two that attacked TRUMP the most besides Lindsey(oh brother what a name, lol 0%) were Paul and Perry and they both immediately dropped like rocks in the polling. coincidence perhaps but who knows. TRUMP launced to the top precisely because, not in spite of, his stance on illegal immigration. everyone who has shown weakness on this (walker) has also dropped. if Sleepy Ben starts talking mushy on illegal immigration,and knocking TRUMP publically, he will likely drop also

I refer to him as Graham.  I can't bring myself to type his first name.  Just reading it makes me think of someone that was lipsy and picked on in high school, given an atomic wedgie every time he left glee class. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2015, 07:29:35 AM »
if Sleepy Ben starts talking mushy on illegal immigration,and knocking TRUMP publically, he will likely drop also

Ben Carson Now Backs Amnesty for Illegals

On Wednesday, Dr. Ben Carson said America’s borders must be sealed to protect against terrorism and told a prominent group of Latino elected officials that he also supports giving illegal immigrants a path to legalization and eventual citizenship . . .

Regarding the country’s illegal immigrants, Carson said, “many of them have never known any other country … so where are you going to send them?”

Carson said the country must “provide them a way so that they don’t have to hide in the shadows” and “give them an opportunity to become guest-workers–they have to register, they have to enroll in a back tax program.”

Read more: http://joemiller.us/2015/06/ben-carson-now-backs-amnesty-for-illegals/#ixzz3lLWM4RBO
Read more at http://joemiller.us/2015/06/ben-carson-now-backs-amnesty-for-illegals/#7YhhX5Xx4QW3GVfK.99