Author Topic: Trenbolone Ace makes Females Notice you?  (Read 7956 times)

bigdawgrocky

• Getbig II
Trenbolone Ace makes Females Notice you?
« on: September 09, 2015, 07:29:25 AM »
I don't know why but I am currently on Trenbolone Ace and Test Prop, and suddenly females at the gym and work places are trying to get close to me and looking at me. (No brag)

What I also notice is that GUYS will hate you because you're getting female attention. They either hate you or envy you, so haters are going to hate.

Is it true tho? Chicks are attractive to you if you're running trenny? If yes, then how so?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Trenbolone Ace makes Females Notice you?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2015, 07:31:21 AM »
I don't know why but I am currently on Trenbolone Ace and Test Prop, and suddenly females at the gym and work places are trying to get close to me and looking at me. (No brag)

What I also notice is that GUYS will hate you because you're getting female attention. They either hate you or envy you, so haters are going to hate.

Is it true tho? Chicks are attractive to you if you're running trenny? If yes, then how so?

I think the White Devil has also noticed this phenomenon.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2015, 07:35:39 AM »

Is this a re-post??

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2015, 07:37:33 AM »

Child of Yashua, Abaddon and Azatoth (as well as the Bitcoin Bedlam) also noticed this phenomenon.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2015, 07:38:52 AM »
Props.  Use them for a fuck doll, then toss them after you are finished.  Never marry one or get one pregnant.  Men's libidos cause them to do some very foolish things.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2015, 07:43:53 AM »
Props.  Use them for a fuck doll, then toss them after you are finished.  Never marry one or get one pregnant.  Men's libidos cause them to do some very foolish things.

You will be totally shocked at how many women get off on this...

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2015, 07:53:33 AM »
pheromones, bitches smelling androgens, all the good stuff.
i get this without tren anyway so i'm just guessing....
seriously though there is some truth to it! probably is something to do with pheromones

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2015, 08:26:29 AM »
I've noticed this too while on tren.....there is something about that compound that makes women subconsciously notice you. I don't know if it sends stronger pheromones or what but I haven't really noticed it with any other compounds, at least not as much as tren.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2015, 08:28:30 AM »

hi dj181
T

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2015, 08:29:20 AM »
I've noticed this too while on tren.....there is something about that compound that makes women subconsciously notice you. I don't know if it sends stronger pheromones or what but I haven't really noticed it with any other compounds, at least not as much as tren.

Could it be that the tren is making YOU hyper-aware of the opposite sex and that is why you are noticing them "noticing" you more?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2015, 08:32:11 AM »

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2015, 08:32:54 AM »

As much as I want to discredit posts like this.  I actually believe there is something linking the two.  I've had a lot of interesting experiences based on reactions from the opposite sex while on Tren.

There is something to it.  It's like they know you are amped up on Tren and it drives them to be interested in you.

Oddly enough, they use hormones to promote sexual activity in animals.  Go figure.

8)

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2015, 08:37:10 AM »
Could it be that the tren is making YOU hyper-aware of the opposite sex and that is why you are noticing them "noticing" you more?

No, because I'm always hyper aware of the opposite sex regardless  ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2015, 08:44:18 AM »
GOOD CATCH  ;)

its so obvious

he used to post stuff like this all the time

T

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2015, 09:07:59 AM »
Myth.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2015, 09:11:51 AM »
It's definitely, whenever I have been on Tren that's been the case.
Hard to explain, they just somhow seem to know.
I think the pheromone theory may be along the right tracks

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2015, 09:59:00 AM »
No, because I'm always hyper aware of the opposite sex regardless  ;D

and exogenous highly androgenic hormones like tren really sharpens and elevates that hyper awareness.. So before you thought you were hyper aware, but now your hyper awareness is on steroids  ;D

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2015, 10:11:52 AM »
definitely fucking true and pretty much EVERYONE confirms that
and its not just your attitude on tren. its like they can fucking smell it (as mentioned above, pheromones?)
only with tren ace though
you probably have blood levels so high that you sweat out some of that shit on it

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2015, 10:13:07 AM »
definitely fucking true and pretty much EVERYONE confirms that
and its not just your attitude on tren. its like they can fucking smell it (as mentioned above, pheromones?)
only with tren ace though
you probably have blood levels so high that you sweat out some of that shit on it

The ester can't make a difference

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2015, 12:05:42 PM »
My theory is that tren fucks up with your mind and makes you think chicks are into you hence you are getting a lot more confident and confidence = increased sex appeal.
Still makes me want to try tren  ;D

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2015, 12:16:04 PM »
The ester can't make a difference
no shit sherlock.
ever used tren ace vs tren E? its like a completely different hormone. yes, legit gear.
tren E is garbage vs ace.
ace hits you much quicker and harder. slow release doesnt work with tren, tren E is shit.

yes im a science guy and this is merely broscience but 90% of tren users who have used both agree.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2015, 12:44:48 PM »
It's definitely, whenever I have been on Tren that's been the case.
Hard to explain, they just somhow seem to know.
I think the pheromone theory may be along the right tracks

When have you been on tren? It wasn't many months ago when you had to stop your
test cycle because you felt sick. What a bunch of BS. :D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2015, 01:31:53 PM »
GOOD CATCH  ;)

;D ;D ;D

does kinda sound like the old me, but now that i finally look how i want to look i calmed the fuck down and i ain't so fucking pissed off at myself anymores ;) although i basically got nothing below the chest and my training bud at the gym who is a competitive bopdybuilder told me i have very good delts and a very good chest and that my arms are decent but that my legs and back suck, and i said to him "my back ain't that bad" and he said "that's coz you can't see it" lol

by the way, any news on mr nobody?

When have you been on tren? It wasn't many months ago when you had to stop your
test cycle because you felt sick. What a bunch of BS. :D

check your pm's bro

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2015, 02:39:32 PM »
Tren ace is nuffin erry mornin i pop a methyltren 2mg as i front flip off my three and a half story high balcony landing in the rarri hittin 350miles an hour to the gym need to fucking get pumped the fuck up walk in gym doing the cutler rocking versace briefs and guiseppes so its all gud the smell of wet pussy fills the gym instantly all the bunnies swarmin begging for my cock  and jizz so i pick the best three and let em suck me off  while im hitting arms even the mirrors are mirin fucking need to buss so i shoot my usual three and a half litre load in the beggin  bitches faces coz im a nice guy time to hit hammies quick before i ghost select another bunnie to rim my ass while im hittin hammies like a don fucking leave the gym to a standing ovation jump back in the rarri pull out the gens from the chiller gucci bag ject 36IU and breeze back at like 500miles an hour so i can take a shit

drmarkp

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2015, 02:45:23 PM »
Tren ace is nuffin erry mornin i pop a methyltren 2mg as i front flip off my three and a half story high balcony landing in the rarri hittin 350miles an hour to the gym need to fucking get pumped the fuck up walk in gym doing the cutler rocking versace briefs and guiseppes so its all gud the smell of wet pussy fills the gym instantly all the bunnies swarmin begging for my cock  and jizz so i pick the best three and let em suck me off  while im hitting arms even the mirrors are mirin fucking need to buss so i shoot my usual three and a half litre load in the beggin  bitches faces coz im a nice guy time to hit hammies quick before i ghost select another bunnie to rim my ass while im hittin hammies like a don fucking leave the gym to a standing ovation jump back in the rarri pull out the gens from the chiller gucci bag ject 36IU and breeze back at like 500miles an hour so i can take a shit