Author Topic: Beck Calls Sarah Palin a ‘Clown': I’m Embarrassed I Supported Her  (Read 330 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Did Glenn Beck just pick a massive fight with Sarah Palin? You betcha!

The conservative radio host had some choice words for the former Alaska governor during the Thursday broadcast of his nationally-syndicated program, “The Glenn Beck Radio Program,” calling Palin a “clown” and saying he was “embarrassed” that he ever supported her.

“Yeah, I’m going to say it,” Beck told his audience. “I don’t care what Sarah Palin says any more. Sarah Palin has become a clown. I’m embarrassed that I was once for Sarah Palin. Honestly, I’m embarrassed.”

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/glenn-beck-clown-sarah-palin-m-embarrassed-ever-203302150.html

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Beck Calls Sarah Palin a ‘Clown': I’m Embarrassed I Supported Her
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2015, 11:41:59 AM »
Did Glenn Beck just pick a massive fight with Sarah Palin? You betcha!

The conservative radio host had some choice words for the former Alaska governor during the Thursday broadcast of his nationally-syndicated program, “The Glenn Beck Radio Program,” calling Palin a “clown” and saying he was “embarrassed” that he ever supported her.

“Yeah, I’m going to say it,” Beck told his audience. “I don’t care what Sarah Palin says any more. Sarah Palin has become a clown. I’m embarrassed that I was once for Sarah Palin. Honestly, I’m embarrassed.”

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/glenn-beck-clown-sarah-palin-m-embarrassed-ever-203302150.html

Beck is still alive?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2015, 11:50:17 AM »
Why would anyone care what either of them say?

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2015, 03:17:15 PM »
the driver of the clown car is calling one of his passengers a clown?
w