Author Topic: The new pro div?  (Read 1530 times)

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
The new pro div?
« on: March 03, 2006, 02:52:30 PM »
I read the press release on the web pg link from 240 or bust. Is this new thing legit?
I love the wt classes and how Wayne wants to keep the athletes healthy if he can.I am pretty psyched and may plan on going to the 1st event listed on the press release in FLA this Aug.
One person said I was being a hypocrite for cracking on the current pros drug use when I am considering  the sauce again myself. Fair enough question on the surface. However, I am always careful to say I am NOT against drug use per se, just INSANE drug use.
Anyhooooo, I hope this new pro div goes.
Howie
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

jwb

• Getbig V
Re: The new pro div?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2006, 03:00:07 PM »
I read the press release on the web pg link from 240 or bust. Is this new thing legit?
I love the wt classes and how Wayne wants to keep the athletes healthy if he can.I am pretty psyched and may plan on going to the 1st event listed on the press release in FLA this Aug.
One person said I was being a hypocrite for cracking on the current pros drug use when I am considering  the sauce again myself. Fair enough question on the surface. However, I am always careful to say I am NOT against drug use per se, just INSANE drug use.
Howie
those shows are only the qualifiers for the pro division. the pro shows won't have weight classes as far as I know...

as far as wayne keeping the athletes healthy I'm sure he cares about them as people. he also doesn't want one dropping dead at one of "HIS" shows either!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: The new pro div?
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2006, 03:10:35 PM »
Howie

I'm not for (drugs) or against. However, illegal is still illegal.
HAHA, RON.....