Author Topic: Link to the fight  (Read 12161 times)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: Link to the fight
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2015, 01:36:12 PM »
Saggy tits Whyte will be bounced all over the ring...

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2015, 01:41:26 PM »
he gave Joshua a beating but that was 6 years ago. good guy though, want him to do well but not a chance against Joshua now.
fucking banned for taking jack3d pre workout, dopey company put enough athletes in lumber with their lying bullshit.
he was royally shafted as well, other boxers and athletes given 6-9 months ban and he was given 2 years.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2015, 02:10:46 PM »
he gave Joshua a beating but that was 6 years ago. good guy though, want him to do well but not a chance against Joshua now.
fucking banned for taking jack3d pre workout, dopey company put enough athletes in lumber with their lying bullshit.
he was royally shafted as well, other boxers and athletes given 6-9 months ban and he was given 2 years.

I wondered what his ban was for, I thought it was for real gear.... I'm disgusted at his saggy body, how can you be a serious pro boxer and be so out of shape?

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2015, 02:36:42 PM »
^ was saying the same thing yesterday, he's always been fleshy but i don't remember him being as bad he was yesterday. looked horrid, got a top coach in Jonathan Banks now so it really is make or break time for him.
with the publicity he's getting thanks to AJ i'd have expected him to come in better shape just for his own marketability more than anything.

outside of Joshua i think maybe Joe Joyce is the next in line, should get gold in Rio next year and be up there in pro ranks.
Whyte isn't on their level technically but guy is a powerhouse and we'll learn more in December.
he's been a LOT more impressive than he was yesterday in his previous fights, reckon he wasn't lying about the shoulder.
left hook is his weapon and he didn't throw one vs Minto.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2015, 03:24:17 PM »
AJ is an overrated fraud, Joyce is a bum but Whyte will rule the fucking world.

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2015, 04:04:41 PM »
^ AJ, quality with massive potential but overrated by the masses, yes.
hasn't fought anyone at all and Whyte I'm sure will test him.
fraud? lol agreed! but he's smart, maybe not a fraud per se but he knows how to work the public!
Sky's golden egg and he's taking full advantage.
if all goes to plan he'll be a star, can't say that for anyone else.
Haye tried the mass appeal and failed shockingly, Fury will be next to fail if not already.
Joshua and Hearn the younger clued on, sneaky as they come Hearn is!

Joyce is good, lot of potential but hard to say how will translate to the pro's.
rated as highly as Joshua was.

Whyte, most sincere of the lot. top bloke and just a powerhouse.
he'll test Joshua's chin no doubt, he'll get through but I expect AJ to outclass him and get the stoppage 100%.
AJ has had a completely different career to Whyte, by luck if being honest. Dillian got fucked over with that ban.
he's only now getting top end coaching with Banks.
Joshua has had top end coaching for years and years with Rob McCracken for team GB and Tony Simms in the pro's.
Still, Dillian was rated by Wlad's camp in sparring.

AJ not fought anyone yet so yea, overrated by masses.
kingpin Johnson was a joke, hadn't fought in over a year and lost last 3 fights to pretty much journeymen. retired after Joshua so it was all just a final pay off for him.

Gary fucking Cornish? Jesus wept. Sky hyped him and Johnson beyond belief as big tests for AJ.
Cornish is a joiner full time ffs and not fought anyone in the top 200, rejected chance to fight Whyte earlier.
again, AJ just a payday for him, stood no chance.

fucking hope Dillian does it, want to see him go all the way to the top but I'll be shocked if he beat AJ.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2015, 04:16:15 PM »
So tired of Mayweather running around the ring then throwing some counter punches to run some more. This is why boxing is dying. At least in MMA they fight. This is coming from a boxing fan.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2015, 04:26:52 PM »
This is why boxing is dying.

Oh brother  ::)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2015, 05:14:42 PM »
I am NOT a Floyd fan.  He is a modern day great.  But to put it in perspective, he wouldn't be one of the top 4 welterweights of the 80's.  In fact, if he fought numbers 7-10 in their primes, he'd come out with some losses on his record.  Plus, add a beast like Aaron Pryor from 140 into the mix along with Mike McCallum at 154 and his runs at 140 and 154 would have been challenging to say the least.  He'd shit his pants if he was ever staring at Mike McCallum across the ring.  Same thing might go for Aaron Pryor.

1.    Sugar Ray
2.    Hearns
3.    Duran
4.    Donald Curry
5/6. Benitez & Floyd
7.    Mark Breland
8.    Marlon Starling
9.    Simon Brown
10.  Lloyd Honeyghan

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2015, 05:25:44 AM »
Berto has always been average. It would have always been an easy night for Floyd regardless of when they fought.

Undefeated coming off the Quintana fight? Yeah, undefeated only because of the gift he got against Collazo.

TBE  ::)

before the fanboys, he actually created #TBE and #TMT to sell fucking t-shirts and hats, even talked about it in a video when the web site first went up.

themoneyteam.com

FMW Jr - The Poster Child for the Social Media Era of Boxing.