Author Topic: Giorgio Andrews: Current UCMMA Double Belt Holder & Undefeated 9-0 Champ Is....  (Read 12192 times)

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Coming to my place tonight. :-*

Soon to be making his debut appearance in the UFC next year (hopefully fingers crossed I have been promised ring man spot) my coach, my business partner and best friend will be coming over to my apartment this evening for a catch up over some dinner, we have some business to discuss about upcoming fight event we are holding and some other bits.

Of course Joshua claimed I was lying and never trained MMA or even knew Giorgio and I haven't had 5 victorious glorious wins to my own name.

Naturally I will be doing a video interview with Giorgio this evening so you can hear it from the champ's mouth instead. And what a great champ Giorgio is, an absolute legend.

This is a great thread and opportunity for you MMA nuts out there  to ask Giorgio any questions you want direct yourself.

I would suggest mods make Giorgio an account so he can post and make him mod of the MMA board instead of shitsoul.

It's always great to have champions like Giorgio come and share their knowledge and expertise with us here on Getbig.

Lets not forget how violently Giorgio smashed up Shamrock in Wembley Arena and broke his hand. :o

I look forward to your questions.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
 8)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Some nobody is coming to your place, congratulations.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Some nobody is coming to your place, congratulations.

Check his record on sherdog you twat.
He is the best fighter at his weight classes in this country and soon to be in the UFC
No question in my mind he will be UFC champ.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Giorgio smashing up Shamrock and breaking his hand and making him quit the fight in Wembley Arena.
I learned from the best and big love to my brothers at London Shootfighters, best MMA gym in the country and one of the best in the world.

bigmc

• Getbig V
will look forward to the interview

I will be particulary interested in you getting him to break down yours skill sets as a fighter
T

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
will look forward to the interview

I will be particulary interested in you getting him to break down yours skill sets as a fighter

Excellent most excellent of questions bigmc, I shall put that to him this evening.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
OK Giorgio just whatsapped me he is on his way and will be here in 15 minutes.

So ask away for your questions and we will do video responses for you.

:-*

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
There you go Joshua, so apparently I don't know Giorgio and have never trained with him ::)
Didn't you post up last week claiming you contacted Giorgio via FB and that he didn't even know who I was ? ::)
More of your bullshit exposed.

Here is what the current UCMMA Flyweight and Bantamweight 9-0 undefeated champ thinks about what would happen in a fight between me and you.
Bear in mind he is the best fighter in the UK in his division.
I showed him your obese pictures, he pissed himself laughing...lolololol

Joon owning the haters 4EVERMORE and proving he is the real McCoy.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
There you go Joshua, so apparently I don't know Giorgio and have never trained with him ::)
Didn't you post up last week claiming you contacted Giorgio via FB and that he didn't even know who I was ? ::)
More of your bullshit exposed.

Here is what the current UCMMA Flyweight and Bantamweight 9-0 undefeated champ thinks about what would happen in a fight between me and you.
I showed him your obese pictures, he pissed himself laughing...lolololol

Joon owning the haters 4EVERMORE and proving he is the real McCoy.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
You know what Josh I will fight your ass at 300lb u ain't even got to make weight.
Its not gonna make a difference.
All you have to do is agree and I will fly you over to London and set up the fight.

Yes or NO?

Boc boc boc

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
You know what Josh I will fight your ass at 300lb u ain't even got to make weight.
Its not gonna make a difference.
All you have to do is agree and I will fly you over to London and set up the fight.

Yes or NO?

Boc boc boc

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back

You have been owned in to oblivion and everyone can see that I literally own you.
You suck.
No wonder you have no words left to say.
Coward.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31

You have been owned in to oblivion and everyone can see that I literally own you.
You suck.
No wonder you have no words left to say.
Coward.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
X

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31

I learned a new language --see above post  :D

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Why does he keep referring to you as Mayo?
Why are wearing a wedding ring in the holding the dog pic?
And seeing how you just had surgery on your left shoulder how are you holding that dog with your left hand?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
And seeing how you just had surgery on your left shoulder how are you holding that dog with your left hand?

The Ugly

• Getbig V

Quoth the Raven, "Nevermayhar."

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back

1) Cos that's my real first name.
2) I am not holding bonnie, that's my aunt, I was taking the pic. Bonnie is staying over at my parents house till my building works and renovations are over in my place cos I don't want him to be around paint or dust.
3) I am not holding the dog. See above.

So I bring the best bantamweight and flyweight undefeated UK champ, soon to be heading to the UFC and you are more concerned about who is holding my dog???
If there is a vacant position on the MMA board, maybe we should get me to mod it since Shizzo is hopeless and I can actually add some value to that board.

Just a thought.

Oh and bonnie says hi

che

• Getbig V

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Cutest puppy ever

Thanks brah your the best.
Love ya

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
WHat does he think of James Stabler who trains there? Future boxing champ?