Author Topic: purchasing peptides  (Read 908 times)

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
purchasing peptides
« on: September 13, 2015, 12:14:09 PM »
Are the peptide places on the net real?  How can they get away with it. Like you can purchase a liquid clomid or arimadex from these places..... but is it liquid crap?
Mr. AZ 2003

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: purchasing peptides
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2015, 03:20:30 PM »
I've tried a few, I felt they are real but just not effective

Maybe under dosed
you are gay.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2015, 01:49:06 AM »
Are the peptide places on the net real?  How can they get away with it. Like you can purchase a liquid clomid or arimadex from these places..... but is it liquid crap?

It depends on where you get it fella. Some sources are better than others. But i will tell you one thing....the dosing consistency is almost never accurate..This is why it's recommend to shake the bottle before you measure your oral syringe/dropper...Or it's not rec but i rec it.... 1mg may contain diff number of ml otherwise....They get it away with it because you can sell those things for animal testing..

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2015, 01:57:06 AM »
dont get AIs from there
fuck that

if you ever seen how letrozole or t3 looks when its diluted youll know why

t3 needs to be swirled/shaken, otherwise it settles to the ground

letrozole doesnt even dissolve in pure ethanol unless you heat it (which might destroy its potency though, not sure)

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2015, 08:01:47 AM »
I noticed with the peptides there is a big diff in price, Im debating on purchasing 5ml cjc with dac at 40 bucks a piece, where some places practically charge that same price for 2ml.  Seams like great white has some legit stuff, although i would never buy the igf ones, i just cant imagine those ever being legit.

I wouldnt buy liquid ais or clen t3 there cheap and easy enough to get in pill form elsewhere.