Author Topic: Why lock the scammer thread?  (Read 2800 times)

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
Why lock the scammer thread?
« on: March 03, 2006, 05:03:17 PM »
I understand the fake ass ones, but how can you check one and make sure its for real..?  SPEAK ON IT NUGGA... Come on grow a pair and be a mod instead of a board mommy...

grundle has no sack,

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: Why lock the scammer thread?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2006, 05:26:04 PM »
I understand the fake ass ones, but how can you check one and make sure its for real..?  SPEAK ON IT NUGGA... Come on grow a pair and be a mod instead of a board mommy...

Because everyone on their mom would be posting in it with bullshit like alot of you do with every thread.  The scammer thread isn't a bullshit thread, it's for people to look at real quick and make sure they know who NOT to deal with.

You of all people should understand where I'm coming from, Jamie, with all the posts you make which have nothing to do with anything.  Not to mention the PM's you have sent me in the past.

That thread will stay locked.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2006, 05:46:28 PM »
Ok, so can you quote ONE thread where I posted a source?  NO... I didint think so... qui acting like god... your a mod nothing more... you dont make the rules you enforce them... Quit making them up as you go loser.

jamie
grundle has no sack,

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2006, 06:01:23 PM »
Ok, so can you quote ONE thread where I posted a source?  NO... I didint think so... qui acting like god... your a mod nothing more... you dont make the rules you enforce them... Quit making them up as you go loser.
jamie

Actually I did make the rules, with the intention of having a board where people can discuss these issues without namecalling and the type of childish bullshit that you see on the Gossip forum.

That is the point.  If you don't like it, don't post here.

DIV

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2006, 06:08:12 PM »
i think it should be unlocked so people can post up more scumbags info!  you need a better list division.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2006, 10:54:25 PM »
i think it should be unlocked so people can post up more scumbags info!  you need a better list division.

People know how to get people added to the list........it's pretty simple.  If I left it open, idiots would start posting anything up in there regardless if the person was a scammer or not. 

If people like you wouldn't open your mouth and recommend bad sources to people it would also help.

Of course, people with common sense should know to follow anyone's "recommendation" at their own risk, but you Pming someone is different than them coming to you.

When you start propositioning people you put yourself in the position to get called on it.

That's why I added your name up there.....so people know not to trust you.

DIV

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2006, 11:07:42 PM »
People know how to get people added to the list........it's pretty simple.  If I left it open, idiots would start posting anything up in there regardless if the person was a scammer or not. 
If people like you wouldn't open your mouth and recommend bad sources to people it would also help.
Of course, people with common sense should know to follow anyone's "recommendation" at their own risk, but you Pming someone is different than them coming to you.
When you start propositioning people you put yourself in the position to get called on it.
That's why I added your name up there.....so people know not to trust you.
DIV
LOL i didnt give any bad sources, i gave a 'good' source who i succesfully ordered from a few times when someone asked for one, now apparently gone bad.  im moving to thailand 2 days from now and plan on getting the person in question whatever that need AT MY EXPENSE, because i feel bad.  get your facts straight "DIV"

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2006, 11:22:52 PM »
LOL i didnt give any bad sources, i gave a 'good' source who i succesfully ordered from a few times when someone asked for one, now apparently gone bad.  im moving to thailand 2 days from now and plan on getting the person in question whatever that need AT MY EXPENSE, because i feel bad.  get your facts straight "DIV"

That's great, but if you had taken care of it on your own beforehand I wouldn't have had to become involved at all.  It's only when people PM me with the drama that I become involved.

DIV

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2006, 11:23:54 PM »
That's great, but if you had taken care of it on your own beforehand I wouldn't have had to become involved at all.  It's only when people PM me with the drama that I become involved.
DIV
taken care of what?  i have no control over other people.

hope this helps.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2006, 11:43:49 PM »
taken care of what?  i have no control over other people.
hope this helps.

If you can't guarantee the source you shouldn't recommend them.  That's the point.  That means if you aren't willing to swallow the cost yourself, you shouldn't put your word out there.  Esp when you are PMing members recommending sources.....it makes it look like you have something to gain.

DIV

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2006, 12:55:10 AM »
THIS GUY XL IS SOME SORT OF SCAMMER.

^That was my take on this as well....

Time will tell.....

DIV

MarkyM

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2006, 03:09:52 AM »
Maybe some kind a selective scammer  ???

WorldGym2006

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2006, 01:27:53 PM »
Maybe some kind a selective scammer  ???

Agree100%

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2006, 01:02:40 PM »
Double AnaL is a confirmed rip off artist.....dont trust a word the guy says.

If that scammer he's been referring people to is him.........his information is in the scammer thread.

DIV

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2006, 03:23:47 PM »
Double AnaL is a confirmed rip off artist.....dont trust a word the guy says.
i agree. . .we got to train together sometime 619. . .

WorldGym2006

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2006, 08:02:24 PM »
If that scammer he's been referring people to is him.........his information is in the scammer thread.

DIV

Be careful with the guy....always ripping someone off and then crying wolf........major dip shit ass clown.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2006, 03:02:04 AM »
Be careful with the guy....always ripping someone off and then crying wolf........major dip shit ass clown.

Can you back those  claims?...
?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2006, 03:39:07 AM »
Can you back those  claims?...

It was proven.  He recommend a guy who ended up scamming a member here.  I had DoubleXL in the scammer thread until he whined to Ron and it was taken down.

The fact remains he backed a scammer.

DIV

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2006, 04:30:02 AM »
It was proven.  He recommend a guy who ended up scamming a member here.  I had DoubleXL in the scammer thread until he whined to Ron and it was taken down.

The fact remains he backed a scammer.

DIV

Right....well people come on here saying stuff or accusing people with no reason but to say stupid things about them so I was wandering about his claims you see?

If he backed a scammer then his name should be in the scammer thread period!

...EM
?

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2006, 11:26:04 AM »
Right....well people come on here saying stuff or accusing people with no reason but to say stupid things about them so I was wandering about his claims you see?

If he backed a scammer then his name should be in the scammer thread period!

...EM
worldgym is 619rules new account, he just likes to stalk me and start shit all around the board, hope this helps.

WorldGym2006

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2006, 01:11:54 AM »
Wrong.

Alison

• Getbig III
  • Boop oop a doop
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2006, 09:54:03 AM »
Actually I did make the rules, with the intention of having a board where people can discuss these issues without namecalling and the type of childish bullshit that you see on the Gossip forum.

That is the point.  If you don't like it, don't post here.

DIV
I dont know why some people feel the need to question mods on how things are done.  Its not like anyone is made to come here and read or not to post or not....  I think you guys do a good job on here.  Hardly any stupid crap is left on.  But now this thread is left on.  And Im adding to it.   Get rid of this stupid crap.  Oh goodness...  Did I just question a mods reasoning? :)
Thank you.
.....Ally