Author Topic: whats the most Fucked up thing you've done to someone?  (Read 15405 times)

Waller

• Getbig IV
Re: whats the most Fucked up thing you've done to someone?
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2015, 02:24:00 AM »
I once made a guy get on his hands and knees and lick up his own piss....  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2015, 09:58:20 AM »
I once made a guy get on his hands and knees and lick up his own piss....  ;D

Do you have gay sadomasochistic tendencies?

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2015, 01:20:06 PM »
Do you have gay sadomasochistic tendencies?

Alas, no.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: October 13, 2015, 01:40:14 PM »
one time at band camp.......... ;D ;D ;D ;D   actually at work some guy kept hitting me in the arm like he thought it was funny, guy was nothing but this would have effected my workout later that night.... so i said one more time and i;m going to stuff you in the drain..... he did it one more time i picked him up slammed him on the concrete.. pulled off the drain cover and was about to kick him in the head to make it easier to stuff him in the drain... when 4 guys grabbed me before i could finish the job...  anyway guy quit on the spot and no one ever hit me in the arm again..... happy ending... ;D ;D ;D
F

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2015, 03:34:10 PM »
one time at band camp.......... ;D ;D ;D ;D   actually at work some guy kept hitting me in the arm like he thought it was funny, guy was nothing but this would have effected my workout later that night.... so i said one more time and i;m going to stuff you in the drain..... he did it one more time i picked him up slammed him on the concrete.. pulled off the drain cover and was about to kick him in the head to make it easier to stuff him in the drain... when 4 guys grabbed me before i could finish the job...  anyway guy quit on the spot and no one ever hit me in the arm again..... happy ending... ;D ;D ;D

Translation:

The next time he punched me in the arm, I tried to grab it and instead ended up with my arm twisted behind my back while screaming "uncle, uncle".

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2015, 03:41:28 PM »
Translation:

The next time he punched me in the arm, I tried to grab it and instead ended up with my arm twisted behind my back while screaming "uncle, uncle".
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: October 22, 2015, 12:58:41 PM »
one other time under the influence i hung a guy out the window 3 stories up by his ankles, guy later flunked out of school, joined the army and died in viet nam.... felt pretty bad at the time when i heard this.
F

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #57 on: October 23, 2015, 07:16:39 AM »
one other time under the influence i hung a guy out the window 3 stories up by his ankles, guy later flunked out of school, joined the army and died in viet nam.... felt pretty bad at the time when i heard this.
hahahahahahaha

im a terrible person for finding that funny...but not sorry about it  ;D