Author Topic: Who Exactly is Banging the Super Hot 27-30ish Year Old Single Women?  (Read 12259 times)

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
Majority of 30 or older guys are starting to bald, get out of shape, etc. I doubt their wallet can save them since most 27-30 year old dudes aren't exactly rich either in today's economy (unless they come from money). I'd think most women in this age range have also outgrown and matured past the bad boy type also, so who's banging them? I'm talking about the women who have stable jobs, has a college degree, come from average families, and don't have any kids in this age range and are also extremely attractive. Never been married, still dating, etc. If they try to date older guys, like age 33-40, most are married and have kids, and if they date younger, they might be dating a guy still in college.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Who Exactly is Banging the Super Hot 27-30ish Year Old Single Women?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2015, 08:37:04 PM »
Majority of 30 or older guys are starting to bald, get out of shape, etc. I doubt their wallet can save them since most 27-30 year old dudes aren't exactly rich either in today's economy (unless they come from money). I'd think most women in this age range have also outgrown and matured past the bad boy type also, so who's banging them? I'm talking about the women who have stable jobs, has a college degree, come from average families, and don't have any kids in this age range and are also extremely attractive. Never been married, still dating, etc. If they try to date older guys, like age 33-40, most are married and have kids, and if they date younger, they might be dating a guy still in college.

Shizzo / Ahalo / Julio Cesar.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2015, 08:40:48 PM »
BDB

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2015, 08:58:21 PM »
I've banged broads over a huge range of age. Like, 18, 20s, 40s, etc. The only thing I've truly learned about the female species is, it's fucked up. More often than not, men's lives are put in turmoil and heartache when a female is introduced into it. Sooner or later.

Nature makes them SO physically attractive as to ensure males will have anything to do with them.

Yes, I'm bitter. But what I've experienced and seen backs my acknowledged bitterness.

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2015, 11:16:56 PM »
UNCLE JOON ,UNCLE JOON AND UNCLE JOON !!! ;D

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2015, 12:27:40 AM »
I've banged broads over a huge range of age. Like, 18, 20s, 40s, etc. The only thing I've truly learned about the female species is, it's fucked up. More often than not, men's lives are put in turmoil and heartache when a female is introduced into it. Sooner or later.

Nature makes them SO physically attractive as to ensure males will have anything to do with them.

Yes, I'm bitter. But what I've experienced and seen backs my acknowledged bitterness.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Hope this helps.
P

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2015, 01:11:09 AM »

Although I don't necessarily agree with the conclusion of your post I absolutely love your thinking and this shows me you have an analytical mind capable of examining and digesting the data and using essentially game theory choices to come up with some nice spots in gaps to be exploited and niche's to be taking advantage of in the female cattle market.

It is precisely this type of outside the box thinking that makes someone successfull in the dating game and with women in general.

I see potential in you son as a future Joon.

Best new comer of the year so far by a mile.

Well done joon you  
Mwah
xoxoxoxo
 ;D

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2015, 01:27:00 AM »

Other than that, you're jumping for fucking joy!

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2015, 01:29:50 AM »
By 27 women expect established careers and a lot more than I can provide. I could get away with it when having a car of my own and access to booze was enough. Out of my league now.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2015, 01:33:02 AM »
These are the women i find most attractive and the answer may surprise you. I always find 27-32 year old girls/women the sexiest...They still have a bit of their teen years in them and stay in style but are fully grown women...

The real answer is that they just date out of shape guys around their age...They may look great but end up with a schmoe that is a nice guy all around...Nothing special...Shouldn't have a shot with her...But gets her because that generation sucks...Didn't you see how many great reactions the women gave the "dad-bod?" In some cases guys they date are even worse than the dad bod...Also, many guys that compete these days are selfish and don't act like "boyfriend material"...The guys doing nothing and don't give a shit about their body are spending all the time with the girls...When the competitors are so strict they worry about going out and missing meals...There is no balance these days

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2015, 01:44:25 AM »
These are the women i find most attractive and the answer may surprise you. I always find 27-32 year old girls/women the sexiest...They still have a bit of their teen years in them and stay in style but are fully grown women...

The real answer is that they just date out of shape guys around their age...They may look great but end up with a schmoe that is a nice guy all around...Nothing special...Shouldn't have a shot with her...But gets her because that generation sucks...Didn't you see how many great reactions the women gave the "dad-bod?" In some cases guys they date are even worse than the dad bod...Also, many guys that compete these days are selfish and don't act like "boyfriend material"...The guys doing nothing and don't give a shit about their body are spending all the time with the girls...When the competitors are so strict they worry about going out and missing meals...There is no balance these days

Women don't want security, they want the illusion of it. I know girls that have partners that have cheated, some several times, yet they stay with them because to the vast majority of observers, the relationship looks stable. It's actually more vain than doing what men do, who tend to focus on looks, at least most of us admit it.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2015, 03:13:18 AM »
Lol... I'm 30, not balding, look 25, body of god, money is not an issue.... What the hell I'm doing in an exclusive relathionship  ??? ??? Nah... she's very nice, it is worth it, for now.
 On a serious note, I've said this somewhere, but - if you are 30, in shape, with a decent face, with a life that is not a fukkin mess - your choice is limitess and it just gets better. Plenty of young girls who like older guys if you are into them, plenty of 25-30yos with no kids yet, who are desperately seeking for a fool to "buy" their genes (so the price is not very high) and if you into the single moms category... well... buy something to cool off your dick or it may get on fire. Best part is you understand life good enough to shift through the bullshit, less worries, less fears, just cruising comfortably. Life's good.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2015, 03:47:28 AM »
if getting laid means only fucking from 7 and above, then getting laid is challenging as hell now days.

If I even had a regulr good job and was able to eat a stake once a day I would be swimming in pussy. It's funny how a status so ordinry requires so much work to achieve but I have no drive to do the work.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2015, 04:03:31 AM »
Serious post: my experience with most women in this age group and attractiveness category is that once they get past college-age and get out into the "real world" they get a huge ego for some reason and their "Standards" go through the roof, thinking Bradley Cooper or George Clooney is going to come bang them.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2015, 04:06:49 AM »
Serious post: my experience with most women in this age group and attractiveness category is that once they get past college-age and get out into the "real world" they get a huge ego for some reason and their "Standards" go through the roof, thinking Bradley Cooper or George Clooney is going to come bang them.

it's weird how sex gets a political meaning to them, it has to have an agenda.

Of course if you're really super hot you can get the boytoy spot, but very rarely is that the case if ever.

I suppose it's women's right since they are the ones getting fucked.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2015, 04:09:02 AM »
it's weird how sex gets a political meaning to them, it has to have an agenda.

Of course if you're really super hot you can get the boytoy spot, but very rarely is that the case if ever.

They just get desperate about "selling" their "gold". First - very picky, then if not many buyers - lowers the bar, and if noone still buys - they take some fat fool, who's willing to pay for them just to get his dick wet once a month.
 All their pickyness end when they see a rich, tough guy, who doesn't give a shit about none of their nonsense lol.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2015, 04:10:10 AM »
if getting laid means only fucking from 7 and above, then getting laid is challenging as hell now days.

If I even had a regulr good job and was able to eat a stake once a day I would be swimming in pussy. It's funny how a status so ordinry requires so much work to achieve but I have no drive to do the work.

Getbig should open a fund to collect you these 12 thousands and what not just for the sake of lols.

Wait wat.. ???

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2015, 04:16:57 AM »

are you unemployed or what are you doing?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2015, 04:22:33 AM »
are you unemployed or what are you doing?

technically, I work a shitty dead end low pay job few times a week and goverment sends few cents every month. that's all I can do.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2015, 04:31:51 AM »
I think the OP is right in some sense, but ive also looked thru a friends tinder and lots of the guys on there are pretty hot (unless they use just old and good angled pics) So i dont see how the frumpy dad bod is going to get that first  date. If you lack a healthy social network of single friends, it becomes even harder as our married friends with kids start to drop their single friends who lack the same life style. So they wont be "recommending" you to their other single friends looking for a mate. My wife has some pretty ugly friends who do tinder and do the dating thing and they are mid 30s and all i hear is that they complain about every guy they date "didnt try to kiss me", "didnt dress very well", blah blah. You would think at 34, and you want a husband, you would look pass that surface level shit, but i think inside every 35 yr old women is a highschool aged princess cheerleader who still wants the popular guy, and they dont want to settle for less.

I also ask myself the same question the OP does cuz you see these super hot women of that age, and im always curious what tpe of dude in that age range is banging them. Im hetero and can easily acknowledge a good looking guy...lately i dont see many my age that are good looking. The good looking guys at this age are few and far between and when u do see them, and talk to them, you can understand why they are still single. I just picture the gable tostee guy. Kind of like an upper 20s-early 30s guy who still styles his hair like a highschool prep, has semi resemblence of abs, and wear cools clothes. These are the guys who get laid now i think

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2015, 04:45:27 AM »
I think the OP is right in some sense, but ive also looked thru a friends tinder and lots of the guys on there are pretty hot (unless they use just old and good angled pics) So i dont see how the frumpy dad bod is going to get that first  date. If you lack a healthy social network of single friends, it becomes even harder as our married friends with kids start to drop their single friends who lack the same life style. So they wont be "recommending" you to their other single friends looking for a mate. My wife has some pretty ugly friends who do tinder and do the dating thing and they are mid 30s and all i hear is that they complain about every guy they date "didnt try to kiss me", "didnt dress very well", blah blah. You would think at 34, and you want a husband, you would look pass that surface level shit, but i think inside every 35 yr old women is a highschool aged princess cheerleader who still wants the popular guy, and they dont want to settle for less.

haha, so true! I find it very funny when such a princess STILL thinks she is "entitled" to something. Bitch please, your time has passed long ago, get on the fukkin ground.

I also ask myself the same question the OP does cuz you see these super hot women of that age, and im always curious what tpe of dude in that age range is banging them. Im hetero and can easily acknowledge a good looking guy...lately i dont see many my age that are good looking. The good looking guys at this age are few and far between and when u do see them, and talk to them, you can understand why they are still single. I just picture the gable tostee guy. Kind of like an upper 20s-early 30s guy who still styles his hair like a highschool prep, has semi resemblence of abs, and wear cools clothes. These are the guys who get laid now i thin

Pretty simple - rich older men, or good looking men of whatever age (fucks them). If you're good looking - there won't be much issues at finding pussy no matter what's your age, if you are not (and not rich), well... not so good.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2015, 04:58:25 AM »
More often than not, men's lives are put in turmoil and heartache when a female is introduced into it. Sooner or later.
If there was a pill that could just stop me from thinking about women, I could be a lot more productive.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2015, 04:59:25 AM »
If there was a pill that could just stop me from thinking about women, I could be a lot more productive.

Get on antidepressants then. They say - sex drive plummets to non existent.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2015, 05:05:00 AM »

At least let us know where you'll be shooting up beforehand, so we can contact our female relatives and warn them  ::) ;D