Author Topic: Permabulker Billionaire considering presidential run...  (Read 7622 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Permabulker Billionaire considering presidential run...
« on: September 14, 2015, 01:31:01 PM »
Rebel billionaires eager to follow Trump into politics
The Donald’s success has Mark Cuban considering a run for office. He’s not the only famously rich guy suddenly inspired.

Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban is so impressed with Donald Trump’s success that he is now considering running for office himself.
“I love the fact that he has changed the game. … The idea of imperfect candidates with forceful ideas opens the door for a lot of people that would not have previously run,” said Cuban, cautioning that if he were to follow Trump’s example, “My positions would be far different.”

Cuban — who in the past has feuded with his fellow rebel billionaire — is hosting a Monday mega-rally for Trump at his Dallas arena. The Republican frontrunner called to ask about using the venue and Cuban saw the opportunity to strike a deal. “Our arena is amazing and his checks will clear,” explained the Mavericks owner and occasional Getbig.com member.

Cuban is not the only famous, and famously, rich guy moved to reevaluate his view that the only people to succeed in public service are second-rate hacks who are full of baloney. Inspired by seeing one of their own do it, a slew of flamboyant moguls are giving politics a second look.

“Why would having government experience be a plus for a presidential candidate?” asked one-time multi-millionaire software pioneer John McAfee. The former fugitive from authorities in Belize who was arrested on DUI charges in Tennessee last month is now running for president. “I’d rather have a Trump, or I’d rather have a man on the street who has no knowledge of government.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/09/donald-trump-2016-mark-cuban-213590#ixzz3lkN2Zt9O

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Permabulker Billionaire considering presidential run...
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2015, 01:34:11 PM »
Rebel billionaires eager to follow Trump into politics
The Donald’s success has Mark Cuban considering a run for office. He’s not the only famously rich guy suddenly inspired.

Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban is so impressed with Donald Trump’s success that he is now considering running for office himself.
“I love the fact that he has changed the game. … The idea of imperfect candidates with forceful ideas opens the door for a lot of people that would not have previously run,” said Cuban, cautioning that if he were to follow Trump’s example, “My positions would be far different.”

Cuban — who in the past has feuded with his fellow rebel billionaire — is hosting a Monday mega-rally for Trump at his Dallas arena. The Republican frontrunner called to ask about using the venue and Cuban saw the opportunity to strike a deal. “Our arena is amazing and his checks will clear,” explained the Mavericks owner and occasional Getbig.com member.

Cuban is not the only famous, and famously, rich guy moved to reevaluate his view that the only people to succeed in public service are second-rate hacks who are full of baloney. Inspired by seeing one of their own do it, a slew of flamboyant moguls are giving politics a second look.

“Why would having government experience be a plus for a presidential candidate?” asked one-time multi-millionaire software pioneer John McAfee. The former fugitive from authorities in Belize who was arrested on DUI charges in Tennessee last month is now running for president. “I’d rather have a Trump, or I’d rather have a man on the street who has no knowledge of government.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/09/donald-trump-2016-mark-cuban-213590#ixzz3lkN2Zt9O
When did the retards take over!? This is just insane.  :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2015, 01:41:57 PM »
when i need brain surgery, I tend to prefer a person with a degree who is experienced in, well, brain surgery.

when i need a home, i call up a certified, licensed person with experience building homes.

when i want a president, whose job is to make legislation which affects my life/country, I kinda want a person with at least a LITTLE experience with the law.

Baffling that some folks want a plumber, a bus driver, a reality show actor, an EVERYDAY GUY to make the laws and decisions which affect our lives.  I mean, someone with experience in these areas would have a much better base of experience and knowledge to draw from.  President Bus Driver will essentially be a tool of those who choose which info he is fed.   Having to learn each issue from scratch, then being forced to make decision affecting 305 million people?

I don't get why people want an "everyday joe" for president.  You want the wisest, most experience and skilled people fixing your brain or building your home - but you're cool with the nuclear football and global economic relations coming down to a bus driver that played pokemon cards while his pre-law classmates were learning international relations?   FFS...

Tinsley

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2015, 01:47:35 PM »
when i need brain surgery, I tend to prefer a person with a degree who is experienced in, well, brain surgery.

when i need a home, i call up a certified, licensed person with experience building homes.

when i want a president, whose job is to make legislation which affects my life/country, I kinda want a person with at least a LITTLE experience with the law.

Baffling that some folks want a plumber, a bus driver, a reality show actor, an EVERYDAY GUY to make the laws and decisions which affect our lives.  I mean, someone with experience in these areas would have a much better base of experience and knowledge to draw from.  President Bus Driver will essentially be a tool of those who choose which info he is fed.   Having to learn each issue from scratch, then being forced to make decision affecting 305 million people?

I don't get why people want an "everyday joe" for president.  You want the wisest, most experience and skilled people fixing your brain or building your home - but you're cool with the nuclear football and global economic relations coming down to a bus driver that played pokemon cards while his pre-law classmates were learning international relations?   FFS...

Don't talk like that.  You have no idea how much joy us Canadians get from watching the pageantry of United States elections every 4 years.  You have elevated the entire exercise to performance art.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2015, 01:48:08 PM »

It's such a con that these "everyday joes" are multi billionaires who stand for everything you don't believe in yet they convince you they're just like you.  They fucking hate you, they hate everything about you.  With all those billions they wouldn't give a panhandler a dollar.  I was reading about larry Ellison who's worth $50 billion having a charity dinner to raise $600K. Fucking really?  he needed to host a dinner.  Couldn't he just foung $600K between his couch pillows?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2015, 01:50:30 PM »
Don't talk like that.  You have no idea how much joy us Canadians get from watching the pageantry of United States elections every 4 years.  You have elevated the entire exercise to performance art.

It's entertaining, alright, but if Harper continues as PM I'm throwing a rope over the rafter. 

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2015, 01:59:07 PM »

Venezuela's president is a former bus driver. His goverment it's involved with drug traffic and 40 people were killed by the cops last year in a 2 months protest.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2015, 02:03:28 PM »
It's such a con that these "everyday joes" are multi billionaires who stand for everything you don't believe in yet they convince you they're just like you.  They fucking hate you, they hate everything about you.  With all those billions they wouldn't give a panhandler a dollar.  I was reading about larry Ellison who's worth $50 billion having a charity dinner to raise $600K. Fucking really?  he needed to host a dinner.  Couldn't he just foung $600K between his couch pillows?

x2. These elite rich absolutely despise people like us, yet the convince poor people to vote for them. They think we are weak, lazy, and pathetic. They would not be caught dead at a dinner party with us.  Why the hell are poor southerners voting for someone like Donald Trump? How did he convince them?
X

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2015, 02:08:16 PM »
when i want a president puppet of the super-rich, whose job is to make legislation which affects my life/country, I kinda want a person with at least a LITTLE experience with the law.

fixed.  ;D
©

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2015, 02:12:19 PM »
x2. These elite rich absolutely despise people like us, yet the convince poor people to vote for them. They think we are weak, lazy, and pathetic. They would not be caught dead at a dinner party with us.  Why the hell are poor southerners voting for someone like Donald Trump? How did he convince them?
Because he's mouthy, and appeals to the popular, but now, long-stagnated, dream of (economical) self-improvement.

/thank your pa for your 300 million start, donald.  

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2015, 02:13:28 PM »
I love it. Hopefully we can get rid of our career politicians. No more getting bought out and creating a bailout, which is just a scam to give money back to those who got you elected.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2015, 03:10:10 PM »
Buncha haters on this thread.

Sure, Trump started with money, but he could of done nothing like so many other useless trust fund kids.

If you knew anything about his business, you'd know that he often has to deal with regular people: construction foremen, building superintendents, tradesmen, and contractors of all types.

That's why he relates to the average Joe.

Here's a radical idea: Stop blaming your failures in life on people who have done more than you. It's not their fault.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2015, 03:32:43 PM »
Good.  Just what we need in America...another rich guy running for president.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2015, 03:39:37 PM »
u dont get to 50 billionn by giving it away fagget
A

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2015, 03:42:01 PM »

Sure, Trump started with money, but he could of done nothing like so many other useless trust fund kids.

If you knew anything about his business, you'd know that he often has to deal with regular people: construction foremen, building superintendents, tradesmen, and contractors of all types.

Here's a radical idea: Stop blaming your failures in life on people who have done more than you. It's not their fault.

A bootstrappy post. Oh, brother. He's a farking buffoon, singing to a choir whose economical bus left the shop 30-years ago. Stop defending people like this, and, maybe *maybe* we could get back to something decent that actually could have meaning.*

*it's too late. and people like you with your lies and discursions just make it worse by muddying the waters.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2015, 03:42:11 PM »
I love it. Hopefully we can get rid of our career politicians. No more getting bought out and creating a bailout, which is just a scam to give money back to those who got you elected.

Trump is maybe a bigger and WORSE part of the shit politics/business machine, than any politician.

For 40 years, he's been bribing politicians to do his bidding, and he's pround of it.

Even dems and repubs get voted out and take breaks.  Trump's been fcking over the taxpayer for bailouts and bankruptcies and favors without break for decades.   Bragging about how he paid the clintons all this $, then calling them crooked.  he's admitting he gave all this $ to shady people for decades.  WTF.   Trump is a huge part of the same bullshit he's rallying against.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2015, 03:59:55 PM »
Trump is maybe a bigger and WORSE part of the shit politics/business machine, than any politician.

For 40 years, he's been bribing politicians to do his bidding, and he's pround of it.

Even dems and repubs get voted out and take breaks.  Trump's been fcking over the taxpayer for bailouts and bankruptcies and favors without break for decades.   Bragging about how he paid the clintons all this $, then calling them crooked.  he's admitting he gave all this $ to shady people for decades.  WTF.   Trump is a huge part of the same bullshit he's rallying against.
The GOP centralists are appalled. He's doing more damage to the party than any attack ads ever could. Hillary is shaky, and defensive, but he's delivering the vote straight to her. You couldn't make this shit up.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2015, 04:02:58 PM »
These rich people are psychopaths.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2015, 04:15:12 PM »
The GOP centralists are appalled. He's doing more damage to the party than any attack ads ever could. Hillary is shaky, and defensive, but he's delivering the vote straight to her. You couldn't make this shit up.

many longterm republican writers - such as george will - have outright accused trump of being a liberal PLANT to hand the election to Hilary.

I called this in 2011 back when he kept making obama look good on the birther issue.

Trump is a lifetime liberal on most positions.
Trump was a huge Clinton supporter for decades.
Trump has done nothing but shit all over republicans, making the once-mighty Jeb look like a wimp, and keeping Americans from getting to know the bright stars like Rubio and Rand and Walker.
Trump has convinced many republican base voters to adopt his soft positions on raising taxes on rich.
Trump has taken much media attention off the Hilary servergate scandal.

Trump won't even say he has any conservative positions.   Kick out illegals, and silent on everything else.   Like Megyn Kelly asked - when did you stop being a democrat?

You can't make this stuff up.   He could win the nomiation.   what an amusing election that'll be!! haha

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2015, 04:18:26 PM »

::) ::)

He deals with them because he has to, in order to make money. It doesnt mean he truly respects them or values them as human beings. He sees them as a money symbol. He would not be caught dead with them at a dinner party or on a weekend trip.

He cannot relate to the average Joe about every day life. He only relates to the average Joe when it suits his pockets.

HUGE difference.

I am not blaming Donald Trump on anything. I am not saying saying he is the reason why people fail. Epic logical fallacy. I am just stating an observable fact that tends to be consistent with people of his caliber. You can just sense his hate for the average Joe. lol at you actually believing that he corresponds with the regular Joe because he likes them. He despises them! He does it for one thing and one thing only: money.
X

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2016, 02:34:44 AM »
Might wanna change this thread title :D

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2016, 02:53:24 AM »
Might wanna change this thread title :D

HAHAHA! I can't wait for 240 to come back with his tail tucked.
a

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2016, 09:40:07 AM »
Oh yes, he should run. Would love to hear Trump compare how each of them became billionaires. Hint, one was pure luck....which is why he mostly sticks to being a sports fan.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2016, 09:41:44 AM »
HAHAHA! I can't wait for 240 to come back with his tail tucked.

do you think he will come back

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2016, 10:44:14 AM »
many longterm republican writers - such as george will - have outright accused trump of being a liberal PLANT to hand the election to Hilary.

I called this in 2011 back when he kept making obama look good on the birther issue.

Trump is a lifetime liberal on most positions.
Trump was a huge Clinton supporter for decades.
Trump has done nothing but shit all over republicans, making the once-mighty Jeb look like a wimp, and keeping Americans from getting to know the bright stars like Rubio and Rand and Walker.
Trump has convinced many republican base voters to adopt his soft positions on raising taxes on rich.
Trump has taken much media attention off the Hilary servergate scandal.

Trump won't even say he has any conservative positions.   Kick out illegals, and silent on everything else.   Like Megyn Kelly asked - when did you stop being a democrat?

You can't make this stuff up.   He could win the nomiation.   what an amusing election that'll be!! haha

Come out from under your bed now Mr 25 Trump threads a day hack. :D HAHA!

You said the hag would sweep 40 states?