Author Topic: DEBATE ROUND II!!!  (Read 2033 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
DEBATE ROUND II!!!
« on: September 14, 2015, 01:40:36 PM »
who are the moderators gonna be?

are they gonna try to do another hatchet job on TRUMP?

will Sleepy Ben Carson try to go at TRUMP since he is locking up 2nd place, or will he continue to have his eyes half closed and speak softly?

will someone try to make a desperate attempt to 'break out' and end up humiliating themselves??

its gonna be awesome

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
Re: DEBATE ROUND II!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2015, 01:51:52 PM »
Is it today, or in 2 days??

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2015, 02:10:27 PM »
who are the moderators gonna be?

are they gonna try to do another hatchet job on TRUMP?

will Sleepy Ben Carson try to go at TRUMP since he is locking up 2nd place, or will he continue to have his eyes half closed and speak softly?

will someone try to make a desperate attempt to 'break out' and end up humiliating themselves??

its gonna be awesome

Carson doesn't really need to do anything at this point.  Jeb and Cruz already have shown they are cowards and puppets.  No one is really interested in the other candidates.  They are all just hanging back until Trump self destructs and leaves the race. 

Though Krispy Kreme did say a week or so ago that he may go nuclear at the debate.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2015, 02:10:56 PM »
prediction...

MSNBC will declare Fiorina the winner.

She'll act offended, outraged, upset and disgusted at trump, and her 11th place polling self will enjoy unversal praise on Morning Joe.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2015, 02:12:21 PM »
Though Krispy Kreme did say a week or so ago that he may go nuclear at the debate.

I think Christie is down to 1% in polls.  Only in this one because of legacy (he was higher in July/August).

Christie going nuclear = desperation.
Trump = liberal jackass that RINOs love.
Carson = be quiet, do no harm
Cruz = ugh, so furstrating, man up already.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2015, 04:46:33 PM »
Cruz has shown that in the face of adversity he is nothing but a pussy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2015, 06:53:20 PM »

I hate that he ran out there to suck up to Kim davis.  I hate worse that huck's staff kept him off the stage.

I miss TOUGH candidates.   Mccain was tough.  Bush 1 was tough.  Eisenhower, tough.  Even JFK was a fearless MFer.  (They all served!)

This new class of coddled candidates, surrounded by ass-kissers and polite to the point of being wimps...

(and don't cite trump - he's not tough - he's a blowhard, rude, classless and one who bent over for dems for decades)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2015, 06:22:32 AM »

how so? to me its the opposite- he is one of the few, if not the only, one who has not ever flip-flopped or caved on ANYTHING...he continues to stand by what he says and continues to what he said he would do even when the dems, his own party, and the media pile on him and demonize/slander him mercilessly

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2015, 09:25:53 AM »
how so? to me its the opposite- he is one of the few, if not the only, one who has not ever flip-flopped or caved on ANYTHING...he continues to stand by what he says and continues to what he said he would do even when the dems, his own party, and the media pile on him and demonize/slander him mercilessly

Trump neutered him from Day One and that little bad boy act of his hasn't been seen since.  He's scared shitless of Trump because he knows Trump sees through that act to the insecure little person underneath it.

Apparently he scared to death of a common campaign staffer as well as he tucked his tail and skulked off at the Davis rally.  Could you imagine Trump's reaction if they tried that stunt with him?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2015, 10:21:35 AM »
Trump neutered him from Day One and that little bad boy act of his hasn't been seen since.  He's scared shitless of Trump because he knows Trump sees through that act to the insecure little person underneath it.

Apparently he scared to death of a common campaign staffer as well as he tucked his tail and skulked off at the Davis rally.  Could you imagine Trump's reaction if they tried that stunt with him?

I like cruz' positions and i hate trumps positions

BUT

You're right, Trump would have shoved his way to the front.  on the other hand, trump never would have let himself be put into such a position, where a lowly staffer was able to cawkblock him.   

so many of these politicians have been in a bubble for so long - carefully crafted media messages from yes-men, driven in limos, never had to wait in line.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2015, 01:40:38 PM »

This is why people like Trump. He is arrogant, throws around promises that seem pretty impossible, doesn't have a clue about foreign politics etc..

But standing in a line up with puppets, he comes a cross as genuine.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2015, 01:43:54 PM »
i still think cruz is clearly the best for the lot by far. TRUMP is awesome to watch, and I love how he talks and handles people, and everything he says SOUNDS good, but im not 100% sure he is trustworthy to not flip flop on critical things in the future. id still take him over most of the others tho and certainly over whatever fossil the dems put up.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2015, 03:06:46 PM »
i still think cruz is clearly the best for the lot by far. TRUMP is awesome to watch, and I love how he talks and handles people, and everything he says SOUNDS good, but im not 100% sure he is trustworthy to not flip flop on critical things in the future. id still take him over most of the others tho and certainly over whatever fossil the dems put up.

Agreed - BUT I dont even think it'd be flipflopping.  Trump NEVER promised to be conservative on most issues.  Said he'd consider putting up a pro-abortion SCOTUS.  Said he'll raise taxes on rich.    "In many ways, I consider myself more of a democrat", said trump.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2015, 06:24:02 AM »
most of that was 20 years ago anyway...but if he DOES stay true to what hes saying now, it would be an awesome thing to watch unfold...he would be running wild on all these weaklings who have run the show for so long. he would publically call out and ridicule the likes of Mconnell and Boehner and have them crying on live tv, and have the dems gnashing their teeth in frustration and hatred, and all the radical feminists/activists who are running wild right now under Obama would be back on the couch eating teary-eyed ice cream in a moo-moo where they belong  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2015, 05:14:33 PM »
Cruz looks fcking awesome so far.   Cold, serious and gravitas.  

Carson dignified, went out of his way to welcome.

Trump bragging about making billions, great great deals, make uSA great again, and have a great live all together.  Yes, 4 greats alread.

Jeb looking leaner, he's been doing cardio with smoothies.

Walker sucking up to Reagan, saying he has achieved similar things in WISC.   :-\

Fiorina brags about her humble upbringing, complains govt is too big.

Kasich bragged about actually flying on that plane with Reagan once, and sucked up to reagan.

Christie made a bold move, pointing to audience.  attacking obama.  good move here.  he's leaner too. 

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2015, 05:19:49 PM »
Cruz looks fcking awesome so far.   Cold, serious and gravitas.  

Carson dignified, went out of his way to welcome.

Trump bragging about making billions, great great deals, make uSA great again, and have a great live all together.  Yes, 4 greats alread.

Jeb looking leaner, he's been doing cardio with smoothies.

Walker sucking up to Reagan, saying he has achieved similar things in WISC.   :-\

Fiorina brags about her humble upbringing, complains govt is too big.

Kasich bragged about actually flying on that plane with Reagan once, and sucked up to reagan.

Christie made a bold move, pointing to audience.  attacking obama.  good move here.  he's leaner too. 

Christie sounded great.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2015, 06:03:08 PM »

Christie sounded great.

yep.   trump is predictable now.  jeb looks like an inbred fat kid.

fiorina will END talks with RUSSIA on day one.   Um, yeah, that's stupid.  You're a stupid person.

Rand looking good tonight. 

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2015, 06:32:11 PM »
yep.   trump is predictable now.  jeb looks like an inbred fat kid.

fiorina will END talks with RUSSIA on day one.   Um, yeah, that's stupid.  You're a stupid person.

Rand looking good tonight.  

Paul, Cruz and Rubio and Christie have really stolen the show.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2015, 07:08:19 PM »
Paul, Cruz and Rubio and Christie have really stolen the show.

yes.  this is a good debate.  trump looks average.  fiorina is shrill but would be a safe attack dog veep, ala palin.

the questioning is very moderate-RINO-CNN friendly.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2015, 08:09:56 PM »
walker slurring his words by 11pm EST.   No stamina on that one lol

15 minutes later,

Trump 59%
Friorina 14%

Drudge poll

https://polldaddy.com/poll/9081166/?view=results

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2015, 08:34:44 PM »
walker slurring his words by 11pm EST.   No stamina on that one lol

15 minutes later,

Trump 59%
Friorina 14%

Drudge poll

https://polldaddy.com/poll/9081166/?view=results

I'm a Trump fan but realistically he wasn't even top 3.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2015, 09:05:47 PM »

I'm a Trump fan but realistically he wasn't even top 3.

He panders to the base... He is saying exactly what the real base of the republicans want him to say.

I mean, the rest of it's bullshit, no policies, no anything. It's just a bunch of crap, but the immigration stuff... That's just what that group wants him to say, so he's saying it.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2015, 09:22:07 PM »
He panders to the base... He is saying exactly what the real base of the republicans want him to say.

I mean, the rest of it's bullshit, no policies, no anything. It's just a bunch of crap, but the immigration stuff... That's just what that group wants him to say, so he's saying it.

He should have someone under his wing to help him if he gets elected. He just doesn't have the specific knowledge needed. He has the mentality and the attitude and the promise. It's gonna take more than a vice president.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2015, 11:23:55 PM »

Christie sounded great.

I got a ton of shit on another site for saying that after the first debate.  I won't vote for him under any circumstances, but in the debates Christie comes off as a sane person with opinions firmly based in reality.  I think he has done really well so far.  That said all career politicians are lying bandits and I don't trust a single fucking one of them. 

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2015, 07:09:43 AM »
Cruz got completely ignored once again, the moderators asked him I think 3 questions total in the entire 3 hours. none of the other candidates addressed him either. when he actually got to speak, he did very well, but was greatly hurt by the fact that he spent 40-minute stretches just standing there.

the field needs to shrink already, 11 people on stage makes it impossible to actually get anything going unless your one of the candidates the media has chosen to give attention to (bush, Fiorina, trump). when other candidates butted in the get more speaking time, the moderators allowed it mostly. whenever cruz tried to, they blew him off. every.single. time.