Author Topic: So Uncle Joon and I will be investing in the restaurant business and we need  (Read 7179 times)

epcfitness

• Getbig II
We are looking for a name for our New-Style Japanese Concept. The dining style is known as family isakaya which means everything is meant to be shared with everyone at the table. The portions will be rather small but pack a unique and powerful punch in each dish. We will be having different types of categories and will encourage 1-2 dishes from each category depending on the party size. Think about it a party of four may order 8-15 dishes and have a phenomal time trying a little of everything. This way we can hit our guests pallets with different flavors and flavor profiles that will keep them coming back for more. As the food is prepared it will be sent out to the table. It will be pricey to dine here we are speculating $90-110 average check per person for just food alone. These are a few details of our almighty business plan but right now we are looking for a name for the restaurant. So far we have come up with:
Jappeto
Maeki
Itao

But aren't happy with the names and will likely scrap them and go for something else. Uncle Joon feel free to chime in with the more exclusive details.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
"Divine Wind"

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
We are looking for a name for our New-Style Japanese Concept. The dining style is known as family isakaya which means everything is meant to be shared with everyone at the table. The portions will be rather small but pack a unique and powerful punch in each dish. We will be having different types of categories and will encourage 1-2 dishes from each category depending on the party size. Think about it a party of four may order 8-15 dishes and have a phenomal time trying a little of everything. This way we can hit our guests pallets with different flavors and flavor profiles that will keep them coming back for more. As the food is prepared it will be sent out to the table. It will be pricey to dine here we are speculating $90-110 average check per person for ejust food alon. These are a few details of our almighty business plan but right now we are looking for a name for the restaurant. So far we have come up with:
Jappeto
Maeki
Itao

But aren't happy with the names and will likely scrap them and go for something else. Uncle Joon feel free to chime in with the more exclusive details.

Rich Twinks

Fuck that sounds shit hope it fails.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Can gimmicks be business partners in the real world? Are there things?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
We are looking for a name for our New-Style Japanese Concept. The dining style is known as family isakaya which means everything is meant to be shared with everyone at the table. The portions will be rather small but pack a unique and powerful punch in each dish. We will be having different types of categories and will encourage 1-2 dishes from each category depending on the party size. Think about it a party of four may order 8-15 dishes and have a phenomal time trying a little of everything. This way we can hit our guests pallets with different flavors and flavor profiles that will keep them coming back for more. As the food is prepared it will be sent out to the table. It will be pricey to dine here we are speculating $90-110 average check per person for just food alone. These are a few details of our almighty business plan but right now we are looking for a name for the restaurant. So far we have come up with:
Jappeto
Maeki
Itao

You are the 2nd getbig account that has decided to open a another business with Joon in less than a month.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
ninja gayden resto
"

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
The most suitable name would be Imagination land. Even use the south park imagination song, you won't even have to leave the attic, neither of you

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
I thought joon and skorp were opening a gay bar in London.  ???

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Jappeto
Maeki
Itao

With Joon present I would have gone with Pinocchio. Odd choice.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
You are the 2nd getbig account that has decided to open a another business with Joon in less than a month.

Are you a commie? Even fairyland needs entrepreneurs!

Still, would probably eat there if it existed. Suggestion: make a killing on a really high-class sake arrangement. Incredibly margins, no chefs needed. Or hire some destitute slant-eyed fella to be your 'sake sommelier'.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: So Uncle Joon and I will be investing in the restaurant business and we need
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2015, 02:09:46 AM »

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Re: So Uncle Joon and I will be investing in the restaurant business and we need
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2015, 02:35:56 AM »
Jappeto
Maeki
Itao

Yes I agree with you entirely, the only thing I would emphasize baby Joon is that its the whole concept and end user experience we are selling here not just finger biting glorious food.
We will release details of our marketing and entertainment plans shortly.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2015, 03:18:55 AM »
"Divine Wind"
Funny. No napkins, just headbands and flying goggles.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2015, 03:22:16 AM »
Bore us all to death with the details please.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2015, 03:57:36 AM »
I just don't get this joon fellas agenda. HEs a master troll, but why? Is he that bored he feels he has to go online and talk shot and lie to strangers everyday? Does he suffer from anxiety that stops him living a normal life and leaving the attic? Is it all a tactic with the end result of scamming money? Is he just having a laugh? (He isn't funny)
I believe he is the Paki in the video but he knows or is friends with the guy behind the Darren Avey gimmick and that's who Iintroduced him to get big.
Whether he's doing all this for a laugh or just to pass time or try scam money in time I don'tknow though. He sure as fuck makes it obvious he's talking to his own gimmicks and I don't think he's stupid enough to think anyone falls for his gimmicks.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2015, 04:07:23 AM »
Blah blah fucking blah

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2015, 04:09:24 AM »
I just don't get this joon fellas agenda. HEs a master troll, but why? Is he that bored he feels he has to go online and talk shot and lie to strangers everyday? Does he suffer from anxiety that stops him living a normal life and leaving the attic? Is it all a tactic with the end result of scamming money? Is he just having a laugh? (He isn't funny)
I believe he is the Paki in the video but he knows or is friends with the guy behind the Darren Avey gimmick and that's who Iintroduced him to get big.
Whether he's doing all this for a laugh or just to pass time or try scam money in time I don'tknow though. He sure as fuck makes it obvious he's talking to his own gimmicks and I don't think he's stupid enough to think anyone falls for his gimmicks.

Would be great if he would shut up.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2015, 04:12:03 AM »

The end game is fame an notoriety.
When you have made it in life and have several million in the bank where do you go next.......?
Some choose to acquire even more wealth, money brings money...
Other seek fame and notoriety

Don't perplex yourself thinking of Joon as an individual.
Think of Joon as a brand.

No one truly cares who Giorgio Armani is the man, they care about his clothes.
No one truly cares who Joon is either, they only care about Joon threads and the whole Nation Juniorization philosophies of truth and independence

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2015, 04:13:34 AM »
Would be great if he would shut up.
Rambis with a great no-look pass.

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2015, 06:04:08 AM »
内弗莫尔
©

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2015, 06:21:40 AM »
"Sekaiichi Seikaku no Warui Otoko"

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2015, 06:23:32 AM »
I thought joon and skorp were opening a gay bar in London.  ???

No, that tall tale would be too easy to flush out.

For the bullshit to have even a remote chance of being believable an exotic destination like Majorca, Ibiza, or Capri is always selected by Mayhar el CockNoseFace.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2015, 06:24:56 AM »
HEs a master troll, but why?

Master trolls have people believing them.

Nobody here believes him, they just like to insult him, hence the responses.

There's a difference.
Y

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2015, 06:31:18 AM »
©

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2015, 06:49:14 AM »
Nagasaki Nights?